Trump Going to Mexico

Note to Trump

Be sure to order one of them Taco bowls when you are down there.....Yum

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toto, it doesn't matter what Trump does, you people will always find something to bitch about. If he said tomorrow: we will have a totalitarian communist government, what is exactly according to your plans, you would complain about that too. It is like "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

Outstanding political analysis.

:clap:

Sure Toto, anything for my best internetz friend.

Yeah......that's the automatic assumption by those who love insulting him, but on the other hand, it shows he's willing to establish dialog with foreign governments.

Trump is now sounding like Obama. Obama has also focused on deporting felons and gang members.

Yeah......that's the automatic assumption by those who love insulting him, but on the other hand, it shows he's willing to establish dialog with foreign governments.

Trump is now sounding like Obama. Obama has also focused on deporting felons and gang members.
From where, the White House?

If he doesn't go he's a racist.

He’ll still be a racist when he gets back.
So who's the illegal in your family.

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p
Well the president of Mexico didn't have to contribute to a foundation to meet with Trump.
The Trump Foundation charity will donate to the President of Mexico's campaign, in thanks for the deal....much like in Florida and in Texas when he paid off the AGs....

:D

Well, there was uncle Ralph from the old Candycorn wayback machine… He had the audacity of being on our land before we got here (us being white folks). I guess he’s as close as we came to having an illegal alien in our family.

Trump’s racism has nothing to do with illegal aliens; everything to do with wanting to ban people because of their religion and thinking a judge (born in Indiana) cannot do his job because he is of hispanic descent.

Well, there was uncle Ralph from the old Candycorn wayback machine… He had the audacity of being on our land before we got here (us being white folks). I guess he’s as close as we came to having an illegal alien in our family.

Trump’s racism has nothing to do with illegal aliens; everything to do with wanting to ban people because of their religion and thinking a judge (born in Indiana) cannot do his job because he is of hispanic descent.
What did Trump say that makes him a racist?

See above.

See above.
Answer the question with proof.

Is he going to tell the President Mexico is going to pay for the wall?[/QUOTE

Toto, it doesn't matter what Trump does, you people will always find something to bitch about. If he said tomorrow: we will have a totalitarian communist government, what is exactly according to your plans, you would complain about that too. It is like "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

trump will bow and grovel while shitting on his rube base

at least he isnt going to lose over 2000 firearms to the cartel and an assortment of dangerous felons

like the prezbo has done

You shouldn't ask. Just take their word for it....:lol:

See above.

Good luck with that....to date it's a show stopper question

See above.

Try reading with comprehension

You shouldn't ask. Just take their word for it....:lol:

Well, I have the added benefit of being right.

It's always funny when a loon is asked to provide proof and they try the always failed "I'm smarter than you so I am right" LOL

He's gonna be labeled a racist regardless.

Democrats use that word so often it's become meaningless.

America is one step closer to being a banana republic. I would hope republicans and democrats both condemn this action. Do republicans really want a candidate operating as if he has some authority before the election? Unreal, Netanyahu telling Congress what to do was bad enough but now Trump? Elect a half black president and the country goes mad? Will Hillary make Americans go even more insane.
Yeah.....HOW DARE HE TALK TO PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!

He's gonna be labeled a racist regardless.

Democrats use that word so often it's become meaningless.
I am off topic here>>>your sig line :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back