Trump Going to Mexico

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah......that's the automatic assumption by those who love insulting him, but on the other hand, it shows he's willing to establish dialog with foreign governments.

Trump is now sounding like Obama. Obama has also focused on deporting felons and gang members.
Obama has focused on giving felons their early release so they can vote and shoot women pushing baby-carrages.
They've all been NON VIOLENT offenders. Not the type who shot the cousin.
Yeah.....sure.....that's what they tell you.

Then we found out they lied about that like they lied about Obamacare, the VA, the IRS, the Nuke deal with Iran, Hands Up Don't Shoot, $400 million paid in ransom, Benghazi, etc.......

But what difference does it make now. She's dead.

Clinton's receive nothing, not even a dime of the Foundation's donations....
How do you KNOW that?

You dont, you just hope it is true.

Besides, doesnt the APPEARANCE of IMPROPRIETY mean anything any more to you Dems?

To get your brain around this, try to imagine that this was Richard Nixon, mmmk?
I do know that and everyone knows that, their financials and tax returns SHOW that....

ALSO, the Clintons could have simply kept the 15 million they donated to the foundation out of their own earned income and been well off for a few life times than to do this criminal stuff you have conjured up in your own head.... seriously!!!!!

Why do the Clintons need to steal from the foundation donations when they could simply spend no time with the foundation and all of their time going around the world getting $200-$300000 per speech, all legally???
Why would anyone want to pay Hillary $200k to give a God Damned speech?

I do know that and everyone knows that, their financials and tax returns SHOW that....
You have never heard of the phrase "Cooked books"?

What do you think that refers to?

Tax returns prove nothing; you would have to audit them to see for sure, and you know when the last time Hillary got audited by either the IRS or an outside group, right?

NEVER. She is not a Republican.

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah......that's the automatic assumption by those who love insulting him, but on the other hand, it shows he's willing to establish dialog with foreign governments.

Trump is now sounding like Obama. Obama has also focused on deporting felons and gang members.
Obama has focused on giving felons their early release so they can vote and shoot women pushing baby-carrages.

Then we found out they lied about that like they lied about Obamacare, the VA, the IRS, the Nuke deal with Iran, Hands Up Don't Shoot, $400 million paid in ransom, Benghazi, etc.......

Then we found out they lied about that
Have you got any leg to stand on with that?

I have two.

The primary reason they were on the streets were, and I quote, "lax laws pushed by Chicago politicians ". One of them was on parole for a prior gun charge.

Last edited:
Not for one single nano second do I believe I could call any of my congress critters or senators, state or federal to talk with them, do I believe I would be able to.... I would only get an assistant at most, to help or take the call....or I could leave it on voicemail.

Same with all higher up public officials.

It has ALWAYS been, "who you know" or "who you represent" in the case of who gets our representatives ears.

Do I like it, no.

Is it illegal, no.

Is it pay for play, no.

Is it quid pro quo, no....though sometimes I think lobbying combined with campaign donations should be.

Not for one single nano second do I believe I could call any of my congress critters or senators, state or federal to talk with them, do I believe I would be able to.... I would only get an assistant at most, to help or take the call....or I could leave it on voicemail.

It has ALWAYS been, "who you know" or "who you represent" in the case of who gets our representatives ears.

Do I like it, no.

Is it illegal, no.

Is it pay for play, no.

Is it quid pro quo, no....though sometimes I think lobbying combined with campaign donations should be.
Bullshit.

It is against the law

18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses

I have two.

The primary reason they were on the streets were, and I quote, "lax laws pushed by Chicago politicians ". One of them was on parole for a prior gun charge.
I know. That is not a NON VIOLENT offender. I thought you were saying Obama lied about the non-violent status of the guys he let out of prison.

Tax returns prove nothing; you would have to audit them to see for sure, and you know when the last time Hillary got audited by either the IRS or an outside group, right?

They've been audited.

And Buffet is under audit right now and he's not a Republican.

Do I like it, no.

Is it illegal, no.

Is it pay for play, no.

So the Prince of Bahrain asks to see Hillary, and is told no, she has no free time on her calendar.

He then donates $32 million to the Clinton Foundation and *poof* magically she is free and can see him.

Now what was it that this guy was will to fork over $32 million just to talk to the USA Secretary of State about?

Do you think that this discussioon wa about things that might hurt the American public? If not then why isnt it a public meeting with a record or transcript?

What about the APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY?

Same Ervin call your office in hell!

They've been audited..

By who? When?

I have two.

I know. That is not a NON VIOLENT offender. I thought you were saying Obama lied about the non-violent status of the guys he let out of prison.
He lies about everything else. I just feel his word isn't worth squat anymore.

I remember how he was claiming for awhile that he was deporting violent criminals but it turned out to be bs all along. Cases of repeat offenders started popping up everywhere. Most of his deportations are at the border, not once they enter.

When it comes to letting loose so called non-violent offenders, that turned a out to be a cock and bull story too.

Lawmakers: Thousands Of Violent Felons To Be Released In November Under New Sentencing Guidelines

"WASHINGTON — Thousands of dangerous federal prison inmates will be released in November as a result of the U.S. Sentencing Commission’s decision to lower federal sentencing for all drug trafficking and distribution crimes, two Republican lawmakers warned Tuesday.

According to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, the release will include inmates with violent criminal histories who committed crimes involving assault, firearms, and even murder."

Do I like it, no.

Is it illegal, no.

Is it pay for play, no.

So the Prince of Bahrain asks to see Hillary, and is told no, she has no free time on her calendar.

He then donates $32 million to the Clinton Foundation and *poof* magically she is free and can see him.

Now what was it that this guy was will to fork over $32 million just to talk to the USA Secretary of State about?

Do you think that this discussioon wa about things that might hurt the American public? If not then why isnt it a public meeting with a record or transcript?

What about the APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY?

Same Ervin call your office in hell!
Fat chubby women really pump his nads.

Donald Trump will go to Mexico this morning to meet with leaders there. Then he will announce his immigration plan later in the day. Win,win situation for "The Donald." Gets to look more presidential and is going into the Tigers den.

President Trump is going to Mexico while the unindicted criminal hilary is resting comfortably......

They've been audited.

And Buffet is under audit right now and he's not a Republican.
Yep. Sure. Right.

Most Republicans are under continual audit covering years, whereas people who speak out about taxing the rich get a cursory look and it's ended post haste.

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p

Wrong....he has met leaders of countries all over the world....he has dealt with the governments of foriegn countries as he built his empire........nice try...try again....

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p

Judging by Hillary's results were better off if she sits on the sidelines and lets Trump handle this.

Forum List

Back