Trump Going to Mexico

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p

Wrong....he has met leaders of countries all over the world....he has dealt with the governments of foriegn countries as he built his empire........nice try...try again....
Sure, he met about as many as Obama met before he became Senator. :D or as many as Clinton met before lunch! :p

Not for one single nano second do I believe I could call any of my congress critters or senators, state or federal to talk with them, do I believe I would be able to.... I would only get an assistant at most, to help or take the call....or I could leave it on voicemail.

Same with all higher up public officials.

It has ALWAYS been, "who you know" or "who you represent" in the case of who gets our representatives ears.

Do I like it, no.

Is it illegal, no.

Is it pay for play, no.

Is it quid pro quo, no....though sometimes I think lobbying combined with campaign donations should be.

So the Prince of Bahrain asks to see Hillary, and is told no, she has no free time on her calendar.

He then donates $32 million to the Clinton Foundation and *poof* magically she is free and can see him.

Now what was it that this guy was will to fork over $32 million just to talk to the USA Secretary of State about?

Do you think that this discussioon wa about things that might hurt the American public? If not then why isnt it a public meeting with a record or transcript?

What about the APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY?

Same Ervin call your office in hell!
Jim, do you have some sort of proof that the Prince of Bahrain tried to meet with the Secretary of State and was completely turned down to meet with her, but then he went and donated 32 million to the Charity and after he donated money to the foundation charity he called again and that time got a meeting?

Jim, do you have some sort of proof that the Prince of Bahrain tried to meet with the Secretary of State and was completely turned down to meet with her, but then he went and donated 32 million to the Charity and after he donated money to the foundation charity he called again and that time got a meeting?
Sure do.

Breaking: Crown Prince Forced to Go Through Clinton Foundation to See Clinton After 32 Mil Donation , page 1

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors

Included among the Abedin-Band emails is an exchange revealing that when Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain requested a meeting with Secretary of State Clinton, he was forced to go through the Clinton Foundation for an appointment. Abedin advised Band that when she went through “normal channels” at State, Clinton declined to meet. After Band intervened, however, the meeting was set up within forty-eight hours.

Email:
To: Huma Abedin
Sent: Tue Jun 23 1:29:42 2009

Subject:
Cp of Bahrain in tomorrow to Friday

Asking to see her

Good friend of ours

To: Doug Band
Sent: Tue Jun 23 4:12:46 2009

Subject: Re:
He asked to see hrc thurs and fri thru normal channels. I asked and she said she doesn’t want to commit to anything for thurs or fri until she knows how she will feel. Also she says that she may want to go to ny and doesn’t want to be committed to stuff in ny…

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:35:15 AM
Subject:

Offering Bahrain cp 10 tomorrow for meeting woith [sic] hrc

If u see him, let him know

We have reached out thru official channels
Judicial Watch Press Release

According to the Clinton Foundation website, in 2005, Salman committed to establishing the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) for the Clinton Global Initiative. And by 2010, it had contributed $32 million to CGI. The Kingdom of Bahrain reportedly gave between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. And Bahrain Petroleum also gave an additional $25,000 to $50,000.

You only get to play in a Clinton White House if you first PAY.

Donald Trump will go to Mexico this morning to meet with leaders there. Then he will announce his immigration plan later in the day. Win,win situation for "The Donald." Gets to look more presidential and is going into the Tigers den.

Anybody else notice the mexican presidents have that gringo look to them? They look like the telly novella and univision types for the most part. Guess they save their shorter, darker brothers to come up here to this country. Sure, there's racism in mexico too. They don't much tolerate the negro types either, which they call miates. That's what the mexicans here call the blacks also. The equivalent of '******'. But of course, Trump is the only racist, say the media and demorat politicians. One link to a pic of mexico's present presidente. Geez louise. I typed out the 'n' word and got axterisks. Talk about politically correct.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/americas/trump-mexico-pena-nieto-reaction.html

Sure do.

Breaking: Crown Prince Forced to Go Through Clinton Foundation to See Clinton After 32 Mil Donation , page 1

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors

Included among the Abedin-Band emails is an exchange revealing that when Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain requested a meeting with Secretary of State Clinton, he was forced to go through the Clinton Foundation for an appointment. Abedin advised Band that when she went through “normal channels” at State, Clinton declined to meet. After Band intervened, however, the meeting was set up within forty-eight hours.

Email:
To: Huma Abedin
Sent: Tue Jun 23 1:29:42 2009

Subject:
Cp of Bahrain in tomorrow to Friday

Asking to see her

Good friend of ours

Sent: Tue Jun 23 4:12:46 2009

Subject: Re:
He asked to see hrc thurs and fri thru normal channels. I asked and she said she doesn’t want to commit to anything for thurs or fri until she knows how she will feel. Also she says that she may want to go to ny and doesn’t want to be committed to stuff in ny…

Sent:
Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:35:15 AM
Subject:

Offering Bahrain cp 10 tomorrow for meeting woith [sic] hrc

If u see him, let him know

We have reached out thru official channels
Judicial Watch Press Release

According to the Clinton Foundation website, in 2005, Salman committed to establishing the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) for the Clinton Global Initiative. And by 2010, it had contributed $32 million to CGI. The Kingdom of Bahrain reportedly gave between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. And Bahrain Petroleum also gave an additional $25,000 to $50,000.

You only get to play in a Clinton White House if you first PAY.
Oh Jim, Jim, Jim....

No where does any of that say or prove that the Prince tried to get a meeting with Hillary, and ONLY after he donated money to the Clinton foundation, would she take a meeting with him.

He's had a scholarship fund with the Clinton Global Initiative since 2005 for goodness sake!

If ANY THING the emails SHOW she did NOT show any preference with meeting with him when she initially balked due to not knowing her schedule, and when her schedule became more firm, she was able to fit him in....he didn't go and donate money to the Clintons within 24 hours in order to get a meeting with her.....

Please STOP reading these propaganda sites that TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK, instead of analyzing things for yourself. You are smarter than that!!!

He’ll still be a racist when he gets back.
So who's the illegal in your family.

Well, there was uncle Ralph from the old Candycorn wayback machine… He had the audacity of being on our land before we got here (us being white folks). I guess he’s as close as we came to having an illegal alien in our family.

Trump’s racism has nothing to do with illegal aliens; everything to do with wanting to ban people because of their religion and thinking a judge (born in Indiana) cannot do his job because he is of hispanic descent.
What did Trump say that makes him a racist?
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Good stuff there.

Of course, He’s looking for a quote to where Trump admits he’s a racist; as if Trump would ever say as such. And the absence of which will be held up as proof. It’s a 7th grade debate tactic that is laudable but somehow appropriate for a Trump enabler with what is likely a 7th grade education.

When you don’t think a man can do his job because of his heritage, that is racism. Pure and simple. Speaker Ryan even said so.
When you want to ban people from entering this nation because of their religion, that is racist. Pure and simple.

To the right, anything short of screaming Ni66er at the top of your lungs is not racist

Trump just shot down any criticism Hillary can level at him on immigration at debate. I like liberal media pulling out its hair. "But...but...he insulted them just a few months ago!" Trump never insulted or attacked anybody. All truth to power all the time.

So who's the illegal in your family.

Well, there was uncle Ralph from the old Candycorn wayback machine… He had the audacity of being on our land before we got here (us being white folks). I guess he’s as close as we came to having an illegal alien in our family.

Trump’s racism has nothing to do with illegal aliens; everything to do with wanting to ban people because of their religion and thinking a judge (born in Indiana) cannot do his job because he is of hispanic descent.
What did Trump say that makes him a racist?
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Good stuff there.

Of course, He’s looking for a quote to where Trump admits he’s a racist; as if Trump would ever say as such. And the absence of which will be held up as proof. It’s a 7th grade debate tactic that is laudable but somehow appropriate for a Trump enabler with what is likely a 7th grade education.

When you don’t think a man can do his job because of his heritage, that is racism. Pure and simple. Speaker Ryan even said so.
When you want to ban people from entering this nation because of their religion, that is racist. Pure and simple.

To the right, anything short of screaming Ni66er at the top of your lungs is not racist
Please detail for us Hillary's plan to save the Brothas and Sistas from their slums because it sure as heck isn't on her web site.

Donald Trump will go to Mexico this morning to meet with leaders there. Then he will announce his immigration plan later in the day. Win,win situation for "The Donald." Gets to look more presidential and is going into the Tigers den.

Now if only he would stay there.

Sounds like Trump is backtracking on all his anti-immigration stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toto, it doesn't matter what Trump does, you people will always find something to bitch about. If he said tomorrow: we will have a totalitarian communist government, what is exactly according to your plans, you would complain about that too. It is like "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

Trump and his surrogates ( and you ) are doing a complete somersault regarding his immigration policy. Their policy changes regarding what the question or who is in front of them.

Trump to white voters............ I will deport 11 millions illegals.
Trump to Hispanic voters ......... No I will not deport illegals. I never said that.

Where the fuck do you think he is going with this?

Trump just shot down any criticism Hillary can level at him on immigration at debate. I like liberal media pulling out its hair. "But...but...he insulted them just a few months ago!" Trump never insulted or attacked anybody. All truth to power all the time.

Trump:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people."

LOL- sure- he never insulted Mexico or Mexicans......according the alt-right nut jobs.

Trump:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people."

LOL- sure- he never insulted Mexico or Mexicans......according the alt-right nut jobs.
The ones coming across have been. You are in an "alt" world. I worked side by side with illegal Mexican labor so I know. The price for drug lords allowing them to cross border is to become a drug courier. They have false ID's and many are in prison right now. Liberals don't know shit about the ruthless nature of our lawless border with Mexico.

Good, he'll have one leader meeting under his belt, 1000 less than Clinton, but at least he's trying....:p

Wrong....he has met leaders of countries all over the world....he has dealt with the governments of foriegn countries as he built his empire........nice try...try again....
Sure, he met about as many as Obama met before he became Senator. :D or as many as Clinton met before lunch! :p
But is strangely too tired to meet now. She was offered a chance but turned it down the way she turned down going to Louisiana.

But is strangely too tired to meet now. She was offered a chance but turned it down the way she turned down going to Louisiana.

Hilary's nurses thought the heat and humidity in Louisiana would be too much for her weak condition.......

Clinton's receive nothing, not even a dime of the Foundation's donations....
How do you KNOW that?

You dont, you just hope it is true.

Besides, doesnt the APPEARANCE of IMPROPRIETY mean anything any more to you Dems?

To get your brain around this, try to imagine that this was Richard Nixon, mmmk?

Clinton foundation is not a private foundation. All transactions are transparent, open for audits and ratings.

How do you KNOW that?

Besides, doesnt the APPEARANCE of IMPROPRIETY mean anything any more to you Dems?

To get your brain around this, try to imagine that this was Richard Nixon, mmmk?

Clinton foundation is not a private foundation. All transactions are transparent, open for audits and ratings.

Yeah....no. They haven't had an audit in years.....and they are doing things the IRS doesn't allow a charity of their type to do....

He only met world leaders that has something to do with his business. Not sure who are they but I know who are the world leaders that totally despised Trump. See link.

61 not-very-positive things foreign leaders have said about Donald Trump

He only met world leaders that has something to do with his business. Not sure who are they but I know who are the world leaders that totally despised Trump. See link.

61 not-very-positive things foreign leaders have said about Donald Trump

And they will have to change their tune when he is President...they don't like him because they already paid hilary.....if she loses they are out hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes.....

How do you KNOW that?

Yeah....no. They haven't had an audit in years.....and they are doing things the IRS doesn't allow a charity of their type to do....

Link?

Forum List

Back