Trump golfs?

I didn't mind obama golfing. He saved the world from a depression, stopped Iran from getting nukes, and killed bin Laden with his bare hands :badgrin:

Trump got a lot done. Breaks are necessary for anyone.

Of course, Obama tended to ignore more important things to go golfing or fundraising. Even the 9/11 attack in Benghazi wasn't pressing enough to cancel a fundraiser. Hell, I don't think they even woke him up for that.

It was rumored that he planned to golf during Scalia's funeral but his plans were cancelled due to rain.

If Trump golfs during any crisis or skips other important events to golf, I'll be the first to criticize.

Obama skips Polish funeral to play golf
Obama skips Polish funeral, heads to golf course

Obama skips aunt's funeral to play golf
Obama goes golfing instead of attending aunts funeral | Daily Mail Online

Obama admits golfing during crisis was a mistake
Obama admits golfing amid crisis was a mistake

During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising
During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising

Obama: playing golf after Foley beheading was bad 'optics'
Obama: playing golf after Foley beheading was bad 'optics'

President Obama Reportedly Golfed During Funeral For Major General Greene
President Obama Reportedly Golfed During Funeral For Major General Greene

Why is he trying to hide the fact that he plays golf? Gee I can't understand why they would want to hide something like that?

I mean in reality we wont know what kind of man he is until we see how he throws a baseball damn it! Is he a man or does he throw like a girl?

A guy at Trump's age in a high stress job needs to get out there and get some exercise. At least Trump can play, I'm surprised Obama didn't shank himself in the ankle.

I've seen obozo work-out, throw a baseball, shoot hoops....none of its pretty.

A guy at Trump's age in a high stress job needs to get out there and get some exercise. At least Trump can play, I'm surprised Obama didn't shank himself in the ankle.
Yeah Barry played golf like a little girl. Just like he threw a baseball.

I have it from reliable sources that he couldn't hit his driver over 50 yards. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Trump has done more in a freaking month than Obama has done in eight freaking years and liberals begrudge the president a freaking weekend off. Go figure.

Yeah Barry played golf like a little girl. Just like he threw a baseball.

I have it from reliable sources that he couldn't hit his driver over 50 yards. :badgrin:

50 yards that's sad, he's a top-opotamus the bottom of his driver is probably covered in ball marks.

Trump's confused and out of his depth and just needs to retreat to his safe spaces like his golf course or his 2020 campaign rallies.

Hey rightwinger, you know what really saved the country from the next GD? A program called TARP. The stimulus was a waste, RW Mcquarters.

Trump has done more in a freaking month than Obama has done in eight freaking years and liberals begrudge the president a freaking weekend off. Go figure.

Bull shit. The only thing he has done more of is taking dumps in his depends. I hear they have to have a spare package or two in the cart with him, just in case.......

Bull shit. The only thing he has done more of is taking dumps in his depends. I hear they have to have a spare package or two in the cart with him, just in case.......

Haha love the meltdown, blindPoo

From the story:
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.

"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.

Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."​

Here again we have an example of Trump and his Administration's deciduous relationship with the truth, a meager bond that agitates moral concern that there be in play procrustean impetus. And to what end?

So he played a full round of golf. The man's entitled to "have a life" when the opportunity presents itself. He's a principal, and within apparent reason, that means he gets to decide when he's free to recreate and when he's not. That's the way executive discretion works. I think the same of any principal, be the in public office or in the private sector.

My complaint derives from Sanders having created a situation whereby she later had to "spin" her earlier answer, and she really didn't have to do that. She could from the start just said, "Yes, he played a game of golf today." It's a direct declarative statement that needs no explanation.

There was no reason to say "a couple holes," especially not when he played 18 of them. A couple is by definition two, whereas eighteen is far more. Maybe, not likely but maybe, she didn't know Trump played 18 holes. If that was the case, replying, "His plan was to play a couple holes, but I don't know if that's what he did. Let me confirm what happened and get back to you," would have been just fine. It's simple. It's 100% honest and accurate. It's complete. Nobody expects more than that, and, quite frankly, that is what most people give and receive, but not Trump and his people. Why?

And before the zealots start in with their relativism, the problem isn't that Trump or his team "misspeak" occasionally. The issue is that they do it all day daily. They "misspeak" like a f*cking fish drinks water. That's the problem because one cannot trust that a damn thing they say -- major or minor -- is so. We're talking the Presidency, not Romper Room.

From the story:
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.

"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.

Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."​

Here again we have an example of Trump and his Administration's deciduous relationship with the truth, a meager bond that agitates moral concern that there be in play procrustean impetus. And to what end?

So he played a full round of golf. The man's entitled to "have a life" when the opportunity presents itself. He's a principal, and within apparent reason, that means he gets to decide when he's free to recreate and when he's not. That's the way executive discretion works. I think the same of any principal, be the in public office or in the private sector.

My complaint derives from Sanders having created a situation whereby she later had to "spin" her earlier answer, and she really didn't have to do that. She could from the start just said, "Yes, he played a game of golf today." It's a direct declarative statement that needs no explanation.

There was no reason to say "a couple holes," especially not when he played 18 of them. A couple is by definition two, whereas eighteen is far more. Maybe, not likely but maybe, she didn't know Trump played 18 holes. If that was the case, replying, "His plan was to play a couple holes, but I don't know if that's what he did. Let me confirm what happened and get back to you," would have been just fine. It's simple. It's 100% honest and accurate. It's complete. Nobody expects more than that, and, quite frankly, that is what most people give and receive, but not Trump and his people. Why?

And before the zealots start in with their relativism, the problem isn't that Trump or his team "misspeak" occasionally. The issue is that they do it all day daily. They "misspeak" like a f*cking fish drinks water. That's the problem because one cannot trust that a damn thing they say -- major or minor -- is so. We're talking the Presidency, not Romper Room.

dr

Forum List

Back