Trump golfs?

Trump's confused and out of his depth and just needs to retreat to his safe spaces like his golf course or his 2020 campaign rallies.

Trump is your president for the next 4 years, he saved you from 4 years of Hillary's harpy voice get down on your knees and thank him.

obama-500x479.jpg

Trump has done more in a freaking month than Obama has done in eight freaking years and liberals begrudge the president a freaking weekend off. Go figure.

Bull shit. The only thing he has done more of is taking dumps in his depends. I hear they have to have a spare package or two in the cart with him, just in case.......

Haha love the meltdown, blindPoo

It's all true too. Don't forget I'm still waiting to judge his manliness by the way he throws out the first pitch too.

Trump's confused and out of his depth and just needs to retreat to his safe spaces like his golf course or his 2020 campaign rallies.

Easy now sheep boy...we still allow Kiwi's in...you guys tend to have a moral compass, you're usually productive, clean, respectful positive contributors. Just leave your native Maori's back home.

You didn't care when Barry golfed. Why do you care when Trump golfs?

Barry golfing is just different. Somehow it is.

Hmmmmm

Let's play the what's different game

Trump condemned Obama for playing golf and claimed he would be too busy

Why is Team Trump hiding the fact

Trump is your president for the next 4 years, he saved you from 4 years of Hillary's harpy voice get down on your knees and thank him.

4 years huh? Pretty optimistic aren't you?

From the story:
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.

"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.

Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."​

Here again we have an example of Trump and his Administration's deciduous relationship with the truth, a meager bond that agitates moral concern that there be in play procrustean impetus. And to what end?

So he played a full round of golf. The man's entitled to "have a life" when the opportunity presents itself. He's a principal, and within apparent reason, that means he gets to decide when he's free to recreate and when he's not. That's the way executive discretion works. I think the same of any principal, be the in public office or in the private sector.

My complaint derives from Sanders having created a situation whereby she later had to "spin" her earlier answer, and she really didn't have to do that. She could from the start just said, "Yes, he played a game of golf today." It's a direct declarative statement that needs no explanation.

There was no reason to say "a couple holes," especially not when he played 18 of them. A couple is by definition two, whereas eighteen is far more. Maybe, not likely but maybe, she didn't know Trump played 18 holes. If that was the case, replying, "His plan was to play a couple holes, but I don't know if that's what he did. Let me confirm what happened and get back to you," would have been just fine. It's simple. It's 100% honest and accurate. It's complete. Nobody expects more than that, and, quite frankly, that is what most people give and receive, but not Trump and his people. Why?

And before the zealots start in with their relativism, the problem isn't that Trump or his team "misspeak" occasionally. The issue is that they do it all day daily. They "misspeak" like a f*cking fish drinks water. That's the problem because one cannot trust that a damn thing they say -- major or minor -- is so. We're talking the Presidency, not Romper Room.
The initial reaction of Team Trump is to lie about what might not be comfortable for Trump

When caught in the lie..... The spin starts

4 years huh? Pretty optimistic aren't you?

I don't think Trump will be reelected. He might not even want to be.

Hey rightwinger, you know what really saved the country from the next GD? A program called TARP. The stimulus was a waste, RW Mcquarters.
Stimulus pumped money into an economy everyone else was bailing out of

Hmmmmm

Who gives a fuck? Trump is still eons better than obozo
Hypocrite liar in chief

Name 1 politicans who isn't both of those things

Stimulus failed with what it was intended to do, which was keep UE under 8%, rightwinger it was long after the money being spent where UE started to decline

From the story:
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.

"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.

Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."​

Here again we have an example of Trump and his Administration's deciduous relationship with the truth, a meager bond that agitates moral concern that there be in play procrustean impetus. And to what end?

So he played a full round of golf. The man's entitled to "have a life" when the opportunity presents itself. He's a principal, and within apparent reason, that means he gets to decide when he's free to recreate and when he's not. That's the way executive discretion works. I think the same of any principal, be the in public office or in the private sector.

My complaint derives from Sanders having created a situation whereby she later had to "spin" her earlier answer, and she really didn't have to do that. She could from the start just said, "Yes, he played a game of golf today." It's a direct declarative statement that needs no explanation.

There was no reason to say "a couple holes," especially not when he played 18 of them. A couple is by definition two, whereas eighteen is far more. Maybe, not likely but maybe, she didn't know Trump played 18 holes. If that was the case, replying, "His plan was to play a couple holes, but I don't know if that's what he did. Let me confirm what happened and get back to you," would have been just fine. It's simple. It's 100% honest and accurate. It's complete. Nobody expects more than that, and, quite frankly, that is what most people give and receive, but not Trump and his people. Why?

And before the zealots start in with their relativism, the problem isn't that Trump or his team "misspeak" occasionally. The issue is that they do it all day daily. They "misspeak" like a f*cking fish drinks water. That's the problem because one cannot trust that a damn thing they say -- major or minor -- is so. We're talking the Presidency, not Romper Room.
The initial reaction of Team Trump is to lie about what might not be comfortable for Trump

When caught in the lie..... The spin starts

What could be uncomfortable for Trump about stating that he played a game of golf?

When I worked full time, when I wanted to take some time to myself, I just told my colleagues/clients that I was doing so and that was that. That's why I wrote what I did about principals. A President has the same degree of discretion as any other principal. He need not justify, explain or apologize for his decisions about how and when he wants to take some time to relax. If something comes up that interrupts his recreation, well it does, and he'll have to deal with it. There's no tenured principal who not had that happen. It is what it is. It comes with the territory.

Hmmmmm

Hypocrite liar in chief

Nobody of the magnitude of Trump

A serial liar who thinks nothing he says is recorded

Hmmmmm

Hypocrite liar in chief

Nobody of the magnitude of Trump

A serial liar who thinks nothing he says is recorded

So he lies about dumb shit that doesn't matter? Who cares? Obama's lies are evil...like if you like your doctor keep your doctor.

Forum List

Back