Trump golfs?

coffeepaper.gif
:piss2:
coffeepaper.gif
Here ya go, this is for you...

pacifier.gif

Gonna' need these brought in on palettes by the truckload for these Trumpies.

A guy at Trump's age in a high stress job needs to get out there and get some exercise. At least Trump can play, I'm surprised Obama didn't shank himself in the ankle.
Yeah Barry played golf like a little girl. Just like he threw a baseball.

I have it from reliable sources that he couldn't hit his driver over 50 yards. :badgrin:

Yeah, and I have it from reliable sources that Trump has to wear Depends when he's out on the links. :eusa_dance:

i just want to know who is better. Kim jong Il or Denald Tromp.

"Kim was also a star of the sporting arena. His biography claims that he first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea's only golf course, and shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one.

Satisfied with his performance, he immediately declared his retirement from the sport."

Surely, Trump who is best in everything and cannot stop winning, can top that.

i just want to know who is better. Kim jong Il or Denald Tromp.

"Kim was also a star of the sporting arena. His biography claims that he first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea's only golf course, and shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one.

Satisfied with his performance, he immediately declared his retirement from the sport."

Surely, Trump who is best in everything and cannot stop winning, can top that.
This sets the stage for a contest to resolve the problems on the Korean peninsula; a simple contest between the two. The one who convinces us he won, wins.

Did Trump golf five minutes after announcing the murder of David Haines? No?

Look at the typical hypocritical moron proudly displaying his hypocrisy.

Did Trump golf five minutes after announcing the murder of David Haines? No?

Look at the typical hypocritical moron proudly displaying his hypocrisy.
Trump golfs after the great Swedish massacre and the Bowling Green Massacre

Doesn't he care?

Forum List

Back