Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

You asked who accused Biden of sexual abuse. I showed you.

Biden's daughter has never accused him of sexual abuse.

You're claiming that she wrote about such abuse....in a diary that unsurprisingly, there's no evidence actually exists.

All so you can ignore an actual jury's verdict that Trump is a sexual predator that sexually abused Jean Caroll and defamed her.

Why would I ignore the jury, their verdict, or Jean Caroll?

I wasn't on that jury. And blaming bias for any legal outcome you don't like is like claiming fraud for any electoral outcome you don't like.

Sour grapes are sour grapes.
I don't know if he's guilty or not and I'm sorry I don't care like you want me to.
He was never convicted in a criminal trial so there's that.

You got a dubious win so you can celebrate that. But it means ZERO to those of us determine ned to get that zombie out of the white House

What diary?

Show us.

National File has obtained what a whistleblower has identified as a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020 presidential campaign. National File also knows the reported precise location of the physical diary, and has been told by a whistleblower that there exists an audio recording of Ashley Biden admitting this is her diary.​

National File has obtained what a whistleblower has identified as a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020 presidential campaign. National File also knows the reported precise location of the physical diary, and has been told by a whistleblower that there exists an audio recording of Ashley Biden admitting this is her diary.​

What diary?

Show me, don't tell me. And show me the evidence that Biden's daughter wrote it.

I know you long to go down on Weinstein. But you’re never gonna be allowed conjugal visits ya hapless bitch. And I almost hate to tell ya that your boyfriend, Epstein, is already dead.

Poor you.
You never disappoint backagain.
Your stupidity comes flowing out with every post.

I don't know if he's guilty or not and I'm sorry I don't care like you want me to.
He was never convicted in a criminal trial so there's that.

You got a dubious win so you can celebrate that. But it means ZERO to those of us determine ned to get that zombie out of the white House

A jury has found that the preponderance of the evidence proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll.

You simply declaring that the outcome was 'dubious' carries no more weight that declaring that the election results were 'dubious' because you don't like the outcome.

No. You’re not sure. You’re guessing in your usual shitty baseless fashion.

Yea. Morons who willingly vote for the Potato.

See how stupid you are? No. I’m sure you don’t. You’re far too stupid.

I haven’t spent a dime yet. But I will almost certainly support his campaign assuming he gets the GOP nod.

And scumsucking assholes like you will vote for our demented Potato.
You never disappoint back!

A jury has found that the preponderance of the evidence proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll.

You simply declaring that the outcome was 'dubious' carries no more weight that declaring that the election results were 'dubious' because you don't like the outcome.
You're repeating yourself. I still don't care the way you need us too

I showed you and gave you a link. Now it's your turn. Show me it's not true.

No, you send me a wordpress blog post where someone posted pictures they *claim* are Biden's daughter's diary.

With nothing to confirm that Biden's daughter wrote any of it. Or that said diary ever existed.

Meanwhile, Biden's daughter has never accused him of any kind of sexual abuse.

All so you can ignore the jury's verdict that Trump is a sexual predator.

I have a jury's verdict. You have a wordpress blog backed by nothing. Our sources are not equal.

trump was found guilt of sexual assault. Would you trust your daughter alone with him?
I read what the woman said about the incident. She admitted she was from that older generation, and that they were often times, not taught to be self-assertive, when men took advantage of their silence, as a sign of consent.

I have no doubt, that Trump could not, and would not, be able to, "sexually assault," any woman from Gen X or after. Nor would he, it is not in his character, from all I have observed. He has said, many times, it is his opinion, that women, let stars and celebrities, act this way. He doesn't feel he does this type of thing, against their will.

Your hypothetical, given what we have heard from Trump's statements, and that video depo. that Bodey posted, is a laugh. You, like many of those who hate him, want to make it into something he doesn't feel that it is.

But I know, that any answer that does not further your hyper-partisan agenda, you don't give a crap about, you have made that clear.

IMO? You don't give a shit about women and girls, only politics.

I have no daughter.

But I would trust any of my nieces, nephews, and other younger family around him. And my other female younger family, I am sure, could more than handle him. Even my mother and grandmothers could have handled this con artist. :rolleyes:

I do suggest however, that you mind yourself, when you start asking other members about their family members. . . . you are treading on very, very dicey ground their buddy. . .
:th_avatar107484_8:

No Attacks on family members.

Trump was found liable for battery and defamation. Not sexual abuse. You read too much left wing propaganda.

Forum List

Back