Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

I do believe I've made my case.

I do believe you may want to look again.

Georgia man sues over false ballot fraud claim in film

"The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a drop box in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: “What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes.”

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address.
That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews."

7l5wu1.jpg

What? A half a percentage point, a third maybe? I don't think there is a member on this board that will care.

FJB? SweetSue92? PoliticalChic? SassyIrishLass? You believe they will now prefer Joe?

:eusa_think:
trump was found guilt of sexual assault. Would you trust your daughter alone with him?

The DOJ puts criminals in jail. A criminal is a criminal, regardless of party affiliation.

Trump's mishandling of Covid by withholding testing in the incipient states caused an accellerated trajectory which, in the long run, led to hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, who might have lived but for more competent handling.
so, when it comes to 'genocide', you guys got that base covered.
Doj is ran by traitors

I never said it was criminal trial. I said a jury found that Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll.

And that the preponderance of evidence proved it.
Meaning the jury believes 51% of the evidence. Where was the trial? Knowing how much he's HATED by certain segments, I really don't care.

51% of the wackos here would condemn him for ANYTHING if they had the chance

Meaning the jury believes 51% of the evidence. Where was the trial? Knowing how much he's HATED by certain segments, I really don't care.

51% of the wackos here would condemn him for ANYTHING if they had the chance

Meaning that they found it more likely to be true than not true. That's what preponderance of the evidence means.

And the jury found that a preponderance of the evidence proved that Trump sexually abused and defamed her.

Forum List

Back