Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Well, a jury didn't think so.

Not true.
Like OJ Simpson, Trump has been found guilty by a civil jury, of an offense he skirted on in a criminal court.
False. He was found liable for something other than rape and for defamation for denying the very thing the jury didn’t find has been proved. You’re astoundingly ignorant and dim witted. As always.
and like Harvey Weinstein, and Jeffrey Epstein we have Donald trump the sex offender
Nope. No conviction.

Nah. I’ll deny your lies. I do think he has morality issues. But “sexual predator?” One has to be fully libtarded to say anything that absurd. :itsok:

Own your retardation, you asshole. 👍
:itsok: Verdict for first time legally brands a former US president as a sexual predator...

ORANGE CHEEETOH GRIFTER IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR :itsok:

LOL, that left wing media is not doing you guys any favors. They never tell you about your parties own issues. Its all attacks on the GOP 24/7. :laugh:

Tomorrow Congress is going to release a shitload of information about Biden's criminal scheme to take bribes and hide the money. I believe the quote from Comer was, "Wednesday is Judgement Day for the White House".
For sure? Can we check back with you on this tomorrow?

rotfl-gif.288736

You honestly believe unless the system really is corrupt that Trump won't have the 2024 election after all of this foolishness?

Enough evidently.

Such as women saying that it happened?

Again, NO PROOF!

Exactly! I've been repeating myself until I'm blue in the face. The left claims that we never had evidence for the 2020 election when we had physical proof, but yet all they have are Trump accusers claiming that he sexually abused them and they automatically believe it.

Forum List

Back