Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Oh, this again. Lol.

I'll check back on Thursday morning and see how that worked for you.
You guys keep saying this. What exactly do you think is going to happen tomorrow? Comer shows up with a folder full of blank paper and a dumbfounded look on his face? I mean, come on. :laugh:

Do you think maybe its possible that they got some damning information from their subpoena's? Have you even considered that? I mean, you dont honestly think Biden is above corruption at this point, do you? Tomorrow is going to be sooo much sweeter if thats the case.

But we don't, so the sassy comments claiming we don't care are human pride not taking into acct you are speaking from affiliation pride. Itcs sort of like the snide comments by Alisa Milano who based it on assumptions the 3 liars were filing true charges, when she was proven wrong, she had egg on her face, never apologized and ruined her career with half her audience.
Trump was in the docket and the jury found the charges against him true.

You guys keep saying this. What exactly do you think is going to happen tomorrow? Comer shows up with a folder full of blank paper and a dumbfounded look on his face? Seriously? :laugh:
No. I suspect if he shows up with anything at all, it will be just a bunch of innuendo, speculation and dubious statements. Then Trump world will try to make a huge deal out what is actually nothing notable and blame the deep state for Comer coming up short of anything damning.

Kind of like the Durham "bombshell".

Anyhow, I'll talk to you Thursday.

Hunter ought to be indicted.

And an impeachment — standing alone — doesn’t mean shit. We recently saw that with Bubba Clinton as well as with President Trump. But it would lead to a lot of public exposure of Potato’s corruption. That is: evidence being aired against the demented Potato.

Wow. imagine that. An exposure of actual corruption which might have an impact on voters otherwise inclined to vote for our seriously demented incumbent President.
Hunter's offenses if true, are lame. Lying on a gun form? What are most people who do that sentenced to? :auiqs.jpg:

The tax thing? Not even in a league with any Trumps.

next

That doesn't address my post, it only proves your TDS which was caused by group social behavior high on affiliation pride and feelings of inadequacy.
TDS is a thought-terminating cliché and is not a term with medical, psychological, or sociological legitimacy. It was originally created by Charles Krauthammer describing opponents of Bush as having a 'Bush Derangement Syndrome", and has morphed over to Trump.

The function of a thought-terminating cliché is to curb critical thinking and kill dissent

Wikipedia:
Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and presumed to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[1] The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of his actions, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.[2][3][4] Politico co-founder John Harris wrote that TDS is related to gaslighting, "another psychological concept in vogue in the Trump era."[5] Journalists have used the term to call for restraint when judging Trump's statements and actions.[6][7][8]

In short, it's not a merit worthy counter argument.

No. I suspect if he shows up with anything at all, it will be just a bunch of innuendo, speculation and dubious statements. Then Trump world will try to make a huge deal out what is actually nothing notable and blame the deep state for Comer coming up short of anything damning.

Kind of like the Durham "bombshell".

Anyhow, I'll talk to you Thursday.
Tomorrow he is going to show Burisma's bank send millions to a number of LLC's. Then he will show how those LLC's moved that money to other shell corporations, and again to other shell corporations, and then finally distributed to the bank accounts of 9 Biden family members. I believe they are going to show money going into Joe's personal account as well this time.

TDS is a thought-terminating cliché and is not a term with medical, psychological, or sociological legitimacy. It was originally created by Charles Krauthammer describing opponents of Bush as having a 'Bush Derangement Syndrome", and has morphed over to Trump.

The function of a thought-terminating cliché is to curb critical thinking and kill dissent

Wikipedia:
Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and presumed to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[1] The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of his actions, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.[2][3][4] Politico co-founder John Harris wrote that TDS is related to gaslighting, "another psychological concept in vogue in the Trump era."[5] Journalists have used the term to call for restraint when judging Trump's statements and actions.[6][7][8]

In short, it's not a merit worthy counter argument.
Oh please, you lame-assed trolls keeping bringing up Bill Clinton. How many decades has the CDS lasted?

Tomorrow he is going to show Burisma's bank send millions to a number of LLC's. Then he will show how those LLC's moved that money to other shell corporations, and again to other shell corporations, and then finally distributed to the bank accounts of 9 Biden family members. I believe they are going to show money going to Joe's account specifically as well.
nothing there.

next

There were 26 other Named women who came forward, and Two testified to the same MO at the trial.
(like Trumpov's own "Grabber" remarks which partly invited all of this.)

`
That was not all of their evidence.

They found him guilty of lying about the rape.

View attachment 783921

So you list 26 extortionists, you have an unusual attraction to criminal behavior.
Many women are watching and may be taking him to court in the coming days.
7l5wu1.jpg

This is going to impact the women's vote.

What? A half a percentage point, a third maybe? I don't think there is a member on this board that will care.

FJB? SweetSue92? PoliticalChic? SassyIrishLass? You believe they will now prefer Joe?

:eusa_think:

Lol, in a state he can't get a fair trail in. But go ahead with your celebrating, Trump will be your next president.

He got off two impeachments because his 'jury' was his spineless buddies in the Senate who feared his mean tweets and the enraged base that would threaten them, not to mention Trump would primary them, if they did convict, and you're whining about a 'fair trial'? Trump has gotten off easy, so far. Wait for Georgia and Jack Smith indictments.

The DOJ puts criminals in jail. A criminal is a criminal, regardless of party affiliation.

Trump's mishandling of Covid by withholding testing in the incipient states caused an accellerated trajectory which, in the long run, led to hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, who might have lived but for more competent handling.
so, when it comes to 'genocide', you guys got that base covered.
Trump was a pawn of Big Pharma.

You put him in prison, you put Dr. Fauci and everyone else associated with that scamdemic in jail as well.

:rolleyes:

It is also, why they will probably rig the next election, to let him be president again.

Hunter's offenses if true, are lame. Lying on a gun form? What are most people who do that sentenced to?
You poor pathetic uninformed twat. You’d embarrass yourself less if you’d just read and not post. You actually think Hunter’s criminality is limited to that crime (one for which others do get prosecuted and imprisoned upon conviction). :cuckoo:
The tax thing? Not even in a league with any Trumps.
Nonsense.
No more needed. But you know it’s not alone. Try harder. Read more. Be quiet and learn — something. Anything.

Forum List

Back