Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Tomorrow he is going to show Burisma's bank send millions to a number of LLC's. Then he will show how those LLC's moved that money to other shell corporations, and again to other shell corporations, and then finally distributed to the bank accounts of 9 Biden family members. I believe they are going to show money going into Joe's personal account as well this time.
Well I have to admit.

If your purpose is to derail a thread about Trump the sexual abuser, this a good story to do it.

Like I said, I look forward to hearing from you on Thursday.

You honestly believe unless the system really is corrupt that Trump won't have the 2024 election after all of this foolishness?

Such as women saying that it happened?

Exactly! I've been repeating myself until I'm blue in the face. The left claims that we never had evidence for the 2020 election when we had physical proof, but yet all they have are Trump accusers claiming that he sexually abused them and they automatically believe it.
MAGAts going on record for supporting a sexual predator. No one should be surprised that all the cries of "groomer" and finger pointing was those other three fingers pointing back at themselves.

The scorecard reads thusly........settled a housing discrimination suit, settled a fraud suit concerning his real estate school scam, NY officials found that he stole money from his charitable
:roflol:
foundation, the Trump Org. was found guilty of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records, Don has been charged with 34 felony counts in NY, is under investigation by the DoJ for stealing classified docs and possible seditious conspiracy, under investigation in GA for pressuring election officials to overturn the state's verified results, and guilty of sexual battery and defamation.

What's not to love?

You missed a few.

Fraud suit brought by Mary Trump and her brother for screwing them out of most of their fathers share of their Grandfather’s estate.

The estate was to be divided equally amongst friends, five children. Their father had predeceased their grandfather so the share that should’ve gone to Fred Jr. would go to his children.

Donald and the rest of his siblings created a family trust and using their powers of attorney, transferred most of Fred’s real estate into the Family Trust before he died, to avoid estate taxes on his properties. More than $300 million in 1990’s money. They then settled with Mary and her brother on the basis of the 1/5 of the depleted of state.

The estate tax dodge involved in the Family Trust is also under investigation. Trump sister, the federal judge, was forced to resign because of this investigation.

One of the other sexual harassment/assault victims, has a slander and libel suit going I don’t know what stage that’s at. The candidate from the apprentice.

The state of New York is investigating another one of trumps tax avoidance schemes on a farm property in upstate New York.

Letitia James has a bank and wire fraud investigation underway as well. This involves Trump inflating the values of his properties for lending purposes and claiming the values are much much lower when applying for reductions in assessment values and property taxes.

Sexual “abuse” doesn’t = sexual “predator” you absolute imbecile.

You’re in denial of logic, facts and intelligence. :itsok:

20+ women have said that donny assaulted them in one way or the other.

he admitted to being able to grab them by the pussy. he used the word women ... as in PLURAL. he 'just moves in on them & kisses them, & he said ' he just can't help himself '

THAT is the very definition of predator.

Last edited:
No. You’re not sure. You’re guessing in your usual shitty baseless fashion.

Yea. Morons who willingly vote for the Potato.

See how stupid you are? No. I’m sure you don’t. You’re far too stupid.

I haven’t spent a dime yet. But I will almost certainly support his campaign assuming he gets the GOP nod.

And scumsucking assholes like you will vote for our demented Potato.
And magaturds will lose... Again. :itsok:

Sexual abuse, actually. And defamation.
Fair enough..and bad enough...one does not have to ring in Rape--although, I will point out that digitally penetrating an unwilling person is Rape....in many, if not most jurisdictions.
It certainly in in the military..who can forget the UCMJ quotes on rape..with the phrase, "any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense"?

Magazine writer E. Jean Carroll was excruciatingly vivid, on the witness stand, in describing what former President Donald Trump did to her with his hands.
"It was a horrible feeling because he curved, he put his hand inside of me and curved his finger," she told the Manhattan federal jury on April 25, the first day of trial.
That jury on Tuesday awarded her $5 million in damages, after finding Trump civilly liable for sexual battery, but not for rape.
"As I'm sitting here today, I can still feel it," she told the jury, about being digitally penetrated.

That is the facts and testimony that the jury used to reach its verdict..Carroll's statement. It appears her description of the offense was telling and jurors bought it...they didn't entirely buy the intercourse part..so they demurred.

Fair enough..and bad enough...one does not have to ring in Rape--although, I will point out that digitally penetrating an unwilling person is Rape....in many, if not most jurisdictions.
It certainly in in the military..who can forget the UCMJ quotes on rape..with the phrase, "any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense"?

Magazine writer E. Jean Carroll was excruciatingly vivid, on the witness stand, in describing what former President Donald Trump did to her with his hands.
"It was a horrible feeling because he curved, he put his hand inside of me and curved his finger," she told the Manhattan federal jury on April 25, the first day of trial.
That jury on Tuesday awarded her $5 million in damages, after finding Trump civilly liable for sexual battery, but not for rape.
"As I'm sitting here today, I can still feel it," she told the jury, about being digitally penetrated.

That is the facts and testimony that the jury used to reach its verdict..Carroll's statement. It appears her description of the offense was telling and jurors bought it...they didn't entirely buy the intercourse part..so they demurred.

That's fair on sexual abuse rather than rape. Reading their ruling, I've switched my terminology.

As for the USMJ, that's irrelevant. This wasn't a military court. The standards of rape, sexual abuse and sexual assault are according to New York state law.

The jury listened to all the testimony, weighed all of the facts, and found the King of Magaturdia guilty, guilty, guilty, and all the Magaturdans guilty, guilty, guilty of stupidity.

And just like a dimwitted, redundant, brainless, useless Nazicrat..........you have no proof and no facts.

Again these are the same people that when we had ACTUAL SECURITY FOOTAGE of election fraud going on they still demanded for proof, yet now people making claims is enough for them.

I knew Trump would lose because it was yet another one of many continous 'Get Trump' schemes the Democrats have been trying for 7 long years.

What proved this was a political set up was THIS:

'In determining Trump’s guilt, however, the jury doesn’t have to decide whether or not the rape, which Trump denies, ever took place. U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan has instructed the jury that all they have to do is conclude that Trump gave Carroll an “unwanted peck on the cheek” in order to find him guilty.'

The fix was in.

They weren't going to gind Trump 'guilty' if rape BECAUSE HE NEVER RAPED HER - the judge even as much told that to the jury.

'All you have to do to get a victory, to FINALLY 'Get Trump' is come to a conclussion that Trump could have / gave her an 'unwanted' PECK ON THE CHEEK.

WTF?!

Based on the Judge's instructions, snowflakes / trolls / bots - Congratulations! After 7 years you eere able to finally 'Get Trump' by finding him guilty of GIVING A WOMAN A PECK ON THE CHEEK!
You ppartisan, TDS-suffering, Trump-haters are SO DESPERATE FOR A WIN you will try to claim this is a 'victory'.

:laugh:

Trump wasn't found guilty of raping anyone.

What the judge told tbe hury before they deliberated is what you would tell a jury if you were despatate for a win and wanted to ensure you got one.

- You don't have to prove rape.

- You don't have to prove sexual assault.

- You don't have to prove he stuck a cigar up inside of her, like Clinton did to an intern.

- You don't have to prove he grabbed her by the vagina, like Biden did to an aide.

You just have to come to the conclussion that Trump probably gave her an 'unwanted' PECK ON THE CHEEK.

Do that and:

- The Democrats finally get their 'victory' they have been waiting for 7 years now for

- Trump will have to pay 5 million to the woman who (falsely) accused him of rape and failed to prove it

- Democrats will (incorrectly) call Trump a rapist / sexual assaulter

- Democrats will declare him to be a threat, claim he was 'convicted' instead of found guilty in a kangaroo court in a CIVIL ( not criminal - on purpose) law suit in which the requirement for indisputable evidence is much less.

- Democrats will insist he can NOT run for President in 2024, which has been tbeir goal for the last 7 years.

WHAT POLITICAL BULLSHIT!

'All you have to do is conclude that Trump gave Carroll an “unwanted peck on the cheek” in order to find him GUILTY!'

Last edited:
Again these are the same people that when we had ACTUAL SECURITY FOOTAGE of election fraud going on they still demanded for proof, yet now people making claims is enough for them.

Actual security footage of election fraud.....or shit you guys merely said was election fraud?

Mark Andrews is suing D'Souza over his 2000 Mules because of the difference.

I knew Trump would lose because it was yet another one of many continous 'Get Trump' schemes the Democrats have been trying for 7 long years.

What proved rhis was a political set up was THIS:

'In determining Trump’s guilt, however, the jury doesn’t have to decide whether or not the rape, which Trump denies, ever took place. U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan has instructed the jury that all they have to do is conclude that Trump gave Carroll an “unwanted peck on the cheek” in order to find him guilty.'

The fix was in.

They weren't going to gind Trump 'guilty' if rape BECAUSE HE NEVER RAPED HER - the judge even as much told that to the jury.

'All you have to do to get a victory, to FINALLY 'Get Trump' is come to a conclussion that Trump could have / gave her an 'unwanted' PECK ON THE CHEEK.

WTF?!

Based on the Judge's instructions, snowflakes / trolls / bots - Congratulations! After 7 years you eere able to finally 'Get Trump' by finding him guilty of GIVING A WOMAN A PECK ON THE CHEEK!
You ppartisan, TDS-suffering, Trump-haters are SO DESPERATE FOR A WIN you will try to claim this is a 'victory'.
:laugh:
Trump wasn't found guilty of raping anyone.
What the judge told tbe hury vefore they deliberated is what you would tell a jury if you were despatate for a win and wanted to ensure you got one.

You don't have to prove rape.

You don't have to prove sexual assault.

You don't have to prove he stuck a cigar up inside of her like Clinton did an intern.

You don't have to prove he grabbed her by the vagina, like Biden did to an aide.

You just have to come to the conclussion that Trump probably gave her an 'unwanted' PECK ON THE CHEEK.

Do that and:

- The Democrats finally get their 'victory' they have been waiting for 7 years now

- Trump will have to pay 5 million to the wiman who (falsely) accused him of rape

- Democrats will (incorrectly) call Trump a rapist / sexual assaulter

- Democrats will declare him to be a threat, claim he was 'convicted' instead of found guilty in a kangaroo court in a CIVIL ( not criminal - on purpose) lawcsuit in which the requirement for indisputable evidence is much less.

WHAT POLITICAL BULLSHIT!

'All you have to do is conclude that Trump gave Carroll an “unwanted peck on the cheek” in order to find him GUILTY!'

Or you knew that Trump would lose....because the preponderance of the evidence proved he sexually abused and defamed Caroll.

Time for a new conspiracy. Maybe Ray Epps did it!

Forum List

Back