Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

SEXUAL PREDATOR :happy-1: :happy-1:

disgusting excuse for a man
Those of you who are celebrating that Trump was found “guilty” of battery, did you read what the judge instructed the jury as to what constitutes battery?

It can be a gentle unwanted peck on the cheek.

By those standards, every woman here has been the victim of sexual battery, many times.

What a ridiculous witch-hunt.
Trump is so vomit inducing I am surprised it took them this long to pin something on him.

Jean Carroll claims to have a dress with Trump's semen on it. Trump has refused to submit to a DNA test. He should have been required to submit.

If a woman claimed I raped her I would submit to a DNA test immediately.

Are you still defending that Kangaroo Court? Everyone (including you) knows it is political persecution. You'd rather see America burn to the ground before watching Trump bring it back from the brink of complete collapse. But you're way too brainwashed and biased to ever realize your folly.

kangaroo court

noun

1. A mock court, especially one hastily improvised or irregularly conducted.
  2. A court characterized by dishonesty or incompetence.

It wasn't a 'prosecution' - it was a 'FINDING of guilt' by a jury instructed to rule 'guilty' if an 'unwanted' peck on the cheek was possible.

Trump is so vomit inducing I am surprised it took them this long to pin something on him.

Jean Carroll claims to have a dress with Trump's semen on it. Trump has refused to submit to a DNA test. He should have been required to submit.

Good for you.
:itsok:

You mean like you deny predators come over the border raping the woman who are migrating and trying to rape and batter local woman while passing through? Or like you deny Clinton and Biden and Hunters predatory habits or is it how you deny Liberal DA's letting predators go on the streets of every major city? -Busted! You just trashed yourself. You might need a rape kit for that one, 'cause I think you just screwed yourself. 😱😄

:no_text11:

I MEAN TRUMP IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR
THAT IS WHY I POSTED

SEXUAL PREDATOR
TRUMP IS PROUD TO BE A SEXUAL PREDATOR

WILL HE HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEXUAL PREDATOR IS THE BIG QUESTION!

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Last edited:

same here.

TRUMP IS DISGUSTING AND THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

MAGATs :pinkygirly:

The jury found that Donald Trump, sexually assaulted, battered and abused, E. Jean Carroll. Carroll herself, said she didn’t know whether his penis was inside her, and that’s the only reason that he got the no on the rape.

It’s not surprising that the incel members of the Cult such as yourself see this is some sort of victory.

This is your hero, your leader, your God. He admitted he assaulted her. He had he said he had a right to do it.

Trump’s not doing very well in court with judges or juries. Not everyone is just gullible as stupid as you are.

Trump is a 250 pound, 6’ 3” man who gets his jollies out of sexually assaulting women less than half his size. He makes you so proud.
I was driving home today listening to BBC Radio 4 and a comment on Trump was, "Trump is known as Teflon Trump because to his base, everything like scandals slides off him".

To be honest, both sides in America paints their president in teflon.

I can’t believe what hypocrites you leftists are. You’re celebrating that a jury of your fellow Trump-hating leftists found him guilty of “battery”, which the judge said could be as mild as a little peck on the cheek, while YOUR guy trapped a woman against a wall, forcibly separated her legs, and stuck his fingers up her vagina.

same here.

TRUMP IS DISGUSTING AND THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

MAGATs :pinkygirly:
In a Demwit's opinion ... is this "battery?"

OIP.UgUCb1zqYrYSs_s4BTNVPgHaEd

Can this young girl come back 25 years from now and get $5 million from Biden's estate?

Skin color? Orange Trump? He's a race of his own?

:laughing0301:
You know eggs on your face can get pretty expensive in the Biden era.
The first prehistoric migrants to the Isles from Africa, had dark skin. This migration meant that with dark skin the weaker sunlight in Europe produced less vitamin D, so favouring genetic variation giving pale skin. This variation being prominent in Scots called the Ginger gene.
-oops one can argue Trumps ancient ancestors are African which makes sense the way the Dems treat him. 😲

I was driving home today listening to BBC Radio 4 and a comment on Trump was, "Trump is known as Teflon Trump because to his base, everything like scandals slides off him".

To be honest, both sides in America paints their president in teflon.
what about that guy you have over there that had Princess Dianna taken care of? What they call him?
non-stick? teflon, slick one?

Last edited:
No, the relevant statutes consider an UNWANTED peck on the cheek sexual battery. Just like unwanted finger fucking is sexual battery. The second one Carroll asserted. The first one she didn't. The reason for it not being rape is because she couldn't say on the stand with certainty if he penetrated her with his dick. Something that has to happen in order for a sexual assault being considered rape.

If she was lying those kinds of uncertainties wouldn't exist.

The jury awarded punitive damages of 5 million dollars. Not an amount you get punished for if it was simply a " peck on the cheek.
And this happened in a dressing room at Bergdorf’s while tons of people were within 20 feet, browsing through clothing and trying on skirts? Yeah, right. Why didn’t she file a police report when it happened? Why did she remember NOW?

And by what the judge said battery is in this case Biden is also guilty

If you’re referring to Tara Reid, Biden didn’t assault her. She’s a convicted con artist.

E Jean Carroll’s friends backed up her story that she called him right after the assault, and told them the same story that she told in court.

Tara Reid Provided names of people who she claimed she had told she was assaulted by Biden and when contacted even her own brother denied her story. There is no one to support her claims.

She shopped her story around to numerous publications. None of whom published it because they couldn’t verify things she said, and her history of bounced checks and low end cons made her a very poor witness. Even her Republican law firm dropped her case.

Last, but not least, Trump was convicted by his deposition. His arrogance and condescension towards women shine through and every statement. His sense of entitlement was absolute. He even squared his jaw stuck out his chin when he said men like him have been able to assault women with impunity for “a million years”.

But Trump made it very clear that he does assault women and he has every right to do so. I call it the “Divine Right of Stars”.

Last edited:
I can’t believe what hypocrites you leftists are. You’re celebrating that a jury of your fellow Trump-hating leftists found him guilty of “battery”, which the judge said could be as mild as a little peck on the cheek, while YOUR guy trapped a woman against a wall, forcibly separated her legs, and stuck his fingers up her vagina.

peck on the cheek?

Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused columnist E Jean Carroll

:no_text11:

I MEAN TRUMP IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR
THAT IS WHY I POSTED

SEXUAL PREDATOR
TRUMP IS PROUD TO BE A SEXUAL PREDATOR

WILL HE HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEXUAL PREDATOR IS THE BIG QUESTION!

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

But you just denied predators simply because they were party affiliated or failed party affiliated policies.
Furthermore that makes you an enabler. Your posts can not smokescreen the announcement today
000HushLittleKerryDontYouCry.jpg

Forum List

Back