Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

She lost her rape allegation. The battery could have been for anything as mild as a little peck on the cheek.
Or it could also (and most likely was) for something as serious as grabbing her by the pussy without her consent.
Something he has actually CONFESSED to.
Yeah, that would be the logical conclusion.

The Rapist and Traitor mistook Ms. Carroll for his wife Marla Maples. Then the Rapist and Traitor said the photo was blurry. The jury found the Rapist and Traitor liable for the sexual assault of Ms. Carroll and the Rapist and Traitor had defamed her. Ms. Carroll received a $5,000,000.00 award and her good name back. The Rapist and Traitor lied about the sexual assault and defamed her. Fuck him.

Yup. A fair jury would have thrown it all out.

The problem is that with this encouragement, money-grubbing and/or Trump-hating leftists will come out of the woodwork for THEIR payday.
As will the idiots on the board to support this crock.

The Rapist and Traitor mistook Ms. Carroll for his wife Marla Maples. Then the Rapist and Traitor said the photo was blurry. The jury found the Rapist and Traitor liable for the sexual assault of Ms. Carroll and the Rapist and Traitor had defamed her. Ms. Carroll received a $5,000,000.00 award and her good name back. The Rapist and Traitor lied about the sexual assault and defamed her. Fuck him.
She isn't gonna get any money. Idiot.

That isn't what I asked you. Was Trump found guilty of rape, you lying piece of shit.
What difference does it make?
Are you saying that your standards are so low you'd POSSIBLY draw the line at rape but mere sexual assault is ok?
You really ARE a piece of shit aren't you?

Or it could also (and most likely was) for something as serious as grabbing her by the pussy without her consent.
Something he has actually CONFESSED to.
Yeah, that would be the logical conclusion.
1) Trump said they LET you grab them by the pussy….hence consent.

2) Biden was NOT given consent to put his fingers up the vagina of a woman he forced against the wall.

You leftists are unbelievable hypocrites.

If you don't want to call a sham a sham, its okay.
Total joke of the judicial system.
I understand your opinion. Many Trump supporters do not believe in courts, trials, juries of peers or even the rule of law in general, anymore. As long as we have the Constitution of the United States as the ruling document, you are just stuck with it. About the only way to avoid it, is to leave the country for good. Bon Voyage! Best of luck to you and yours. Don't forget to write.:cool:

I don't think Donald Trump is guilty of the false claim that is sooooooooo easy to make after 10-40 year political damaging claims for stuff they didn't back up with hospital tests. If she really was assaulted, she had a responsibility to have a dna test done in a reputable and public hospital for her proof that she was assaulted sexually. If she was impregnanted, the child's dna would be most telling. It's too easy to lie many years later to get money and fame from a man who spent a lifetime making life better for other people. I want to see her hospital proof. Donald Trump said there was no assault, and letting women off the hook without any proof whatever is a wrongful in its best light. And there is absolutely nothing best by a pack of lies for gaining wealth from eager-to-pay Soroses who have money to burn in exchange for power and insider information to gain more wealth yet.

When a woman is assaulted, she has a burden of making her assault known through dna testing, a formal complaint, and a hearing to prevent said assaulter from assaulting another woman, or the serial assault of several other women. Sexual assaults are profoundly horrible, and the assaulted woman has a responsibility to make her assault recorded to prevent other assaults made by her adversary who damaged her body and ruined an important part of her life for her embarrassment, physical change, and possible venereal disease that could poison her and any partner she has for the rest of her life. It is a responsibility to report a sexual assault immediately.
Your opinion that differs from the jury of his peers objectively assessing all the evidence is accepted for what it is worth.

I understand your opinion. Many Trump supporters do not believe in courts, trials, juries of peers or even the rule of law in general, anymore. As long as we have the Constitution of the United States as the ruling document, you are just stuck with it. About the only way to avoid it, is to leave the country for good. Bon Voyage! Best of luck to you and yours. Don't forget to write.:cool:
I know about the Constitution, I served to protect it just as you did. I seem to remember a lot more about it though, so I never make light of it.
Sham trials are mockeries of justice and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back