Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Wow another "independent" diatribe slamming Trump while all the evil of the America hating Reich slips right by your nose....
Perhaps you did not read the title of the OP's thread title of OP in this Current Events thread started yesterday, right after the verdict, "Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll". This is not the "America hating Reich" thread. You will simply have to start your own. This one is taken, and 28 pages long, so the Thread Topic is the Thread topic.

WTF??

When did Biden attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power? When did he corruptly collect $250 million? When did Biden refuse to return classified documents? When did Biden cry an election was stolen from him? When was Biden found guilty of a sex crime in court.

You've given your soul to this man. What has he given you in return?
1) He gave me a little hope that America could actually become "great again." But nobody (including him) fully understood the depth and breadth of "the Swamp" and just how far America had fallen.
2) He made it possible that I had money in my pocket and that my money could actually cover my needs with enough left over for some luxuries.
3) But most of all, he made us all aware how corrupt our 1-Party system really is. That was a much needed wakeup call.

The few people that support this court decision are nuts. Why would a woman willingly go into to a dressing room with a man like the alleged victim did in this case. ? Why wasn’t this case prosecuted eight years ago or even two years ago.

Why are some Americans happy that this is going on? This is an embarrassment to US history. America is viewed as weak and a laughingstock by much of the world.

Anti trump People on the far left Don’t realize they look like the ugliest monsters in the world.

It didn't happen years ago because Trump successfully stalled until now.

Perhaps you did not read the title of the OP's thread title of OP in this Current Events thread started yesterday, right after the verdict, "Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll". This is not the "America hating Reich" thread. You will simply have to start your own. This one is taken, and 28 pages long, so the Thread Topic is the Thread topic.
Ok then, lets stick to the case.
There was more evidence of rape, battery, and defamation in Biden's daughter's book than was presented at this "trial".
And as for your lecture, you should pay attention to your words also as you take quite a few liberties in your libberbabble.

1) He gave me a little hope that America could actually become "great again." But nobody (including him) fully understood the depth and breadth of "the Swamp" and just how far America had fallen.
2) He made it possible that I had money in my pocket and that my money could actually cover my needs with enough left over for some luxuries.
3) But most of all, he made us all aware how corrupt our 1-Party system really is. That was a much needed wakeup call.

So the answer to all my questions was -- he didn't do any of them. Trump did.

Are you following what Biden is being accused of? There’s a press conference on now, outlining it.
At work at the moment. I will though. I don't try to avoid stuff that I don't like. If any of the things are actionable I expect and demand prosecution. I will look at what is provided as evidence with as objectively as I can. And I WILL respect the opinions of the jury that will judge any potential crimes.

That is what it means to have respect for law and order. You can not say the same.

It was the judge.His reasoning being that he had ample opportunity before and it would delay the trial even more. Carroll had been asking before for years.

I wonder if you can give me a compelling reason for an innocent man accused of rape to NOT wanting to provide a DNA sample? Just curious.
Uh, because he isn't really innocent.

A huge loss for the rabid left.

Ya, lolz.

Trump views this as a huge win..
1683727471518.png

WW

It didn't happen years ago because Trump successfully stalled until now

Aren’t you concerned that a former president has been held liable in a civil court? It’s the first time in American history and it is an embarrassment. This is not just about politics. This is also about America’s position in the world and in history. This is setting a bad precedent.

Ok then, lets stick to the case.
There was more evidence of rape, battery, and defamation in Biden's daughter's book than was presented at this "trial".
And as for your lecture, you should pay attention to your words also as you take quite a few liberties in your libberbabble.
Maybe you should start a thread on it and see if it gets 1100 replies in less than 24 hours. Looks like the jury paid your words no mind, as they rendered judgement against Trump. Could be, just another example of lousy Republican lawyers, better on TV and courthouse steps, than in front of a live judge and jury. About the best you can do for Donny is send a donation, since an Amicus brief is not even an option after the trial is over, and Trump found responsible for sexual assault of a woman in a department store dressing room, and then defaming her good name in public.

Forum List

Back