Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

He had 3 years to provide the requested DNA sample and refused until just before the scheduled trial as a delaying tactic.

WW
So what? The judge prevented him from providing evidence, which he decided would exonerate him. Her refusal was a nasty move and is grounds for appeal.

The biggest liar of all is now occupying the Oval Office.
The Washington Post

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years​

Analysis by Glenn Kessler
Salvador Rizzo
and
Meg Kelly
January 24, 2021 at 3:00 a.m. EST

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.
What is especially striking is how the tsunami of untruths kept rising the longer he served as president and became increasingly unmoored from the truth.

----------

Biden does not come nearly that high.

Judge cannot disallow evidence to be presented that would exonerate the accused. Her excuse that it would “delay” the trial is ridiculous.
It wasn't "her excuse" it was the judge saying it would. And a judge can disallow evidence for whatever reason. That's why he's the judge.

In this case he noted that Trump had ample time to provide that evidence before. He actively fought to not do so. Then allowing him to provide that evidence even though it comes both with a delay of the trial and conditions on the accuser in order to get that cooperation is completely valid.

You lost your soul to that man. :itsok:
Actually, on a personal level, I'm not a huge fan of Trump. He did a number of things while in office that I wasn't happy with. However, I'm also alert enough to know that he's experiencing political persecution from the left. They're throwing everything they can think of at the wall with the hope that something will stick. I believe in true justice for all. His supposed "crimes" look completely tame compared to the Clintons and the Bidens, yet they get away with their crap, scot-free.

I would defend YOU if you were being unnecessarily persecuted.

The Washington Post

Salvador Rizzo
and
Meg Kelly

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.
What is especially striking is how the tsunami of untruths kept rising the longer he served as president and became increasingly unmoored from the truth.

----------

The Wash Post?! I think of WaPo what you think of FOX.

Actually, on a personal level, I'm not a huge fan of Trump. He did a number of things while in office that I wasn't happy with. However, I'm also alert enough to know that he's experiencing political persecution from the left. They're throwing everything they can think of at the wall with the hope that something will stick. I believe in true justice for all. His supposed "crimes" look completely tame compared to the Clintons and the Bidens, yet they get away with their crap, scot-free.

Poor, sore-loser. Cry it out. :itsok:

This would not surpise me of that cult bunch, at all. Maybe they are the party of proven sex offenders, now. After all, they welcome White Power groups like the KKK folks that purposely ran down that young woman in Charlotte. Many of them on here support the convicted anarchistic, sedition conspirators at the center of attack at the Capital on Jan 6. Just yesterday when the 45-year-old, father of 2, Republican, Texas, Pastor, Member of the Texas House of Representative was forced to resign, for taking his 19-year-old intern (3 years under drinking age in that state or most other states) back to his apartment, giving her liquor and fking the hell out of her, we had members not only minimizing it, but saying Texas laws on that sort of thing should be ignored, and those were Texas Republican. We are not exactly talking about the "law and order" party here anymore. I am pretty sure, the finding of the jury has been figured in for a long time, not doubting Trump sexually abused that woman against her will in the dressing room, but just not a caring, as they are trump supporters, and it was just a woman, to them, but not their own daughter, or wife. Of course, they are not noted for standing up for their wives, like in the case of Ted Cruz, who was forced to go back to kissing Donny's ass within a month or two. Right/Wrong, Legal/illegal, good character/devil incarnate, matter not to the republican party anymore, so what's a serial sex abuser to them?
Wow another "independent" diatribe slamming Trump while all the evil of the America hating Reich slips right by your nose....

Biden is guilty of some sort of "sexual battery" almost every time he gets on stage. The man is the most obvious example of a sexual pervert America has ever seen in a President but the Marxist Dems give him a free pass and clean bill of health, regardless. The highest form of hypocrisy!!
How come you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?

Do they not have that in your country?

The Washington Post

Salvador Rizzo
and
Meg Kelly

----------

P.S. Are you listening to the press conference being given now about the Chinese companies paying millions of dollars to various Biden family members, for doing no work, during the time Biden was VP?

FOX is covering it. There are several Congressional reps speaking.

He had 3 years to provide the requested DNA sample and refused until just before the scheduled trial as a delaying tactic.

WW
Rapes have other signs than mere DNA. And I'm not going to explain it if you don't already know but are hiding the evidence that isn't there because there wasn't any rape.
The Washington Post

Salvador Rizzo
and
Meg Kelly

----------

The WashingtonBoast spent years publishing the Democrat Russia-russia-russia lie. Their count is undependable as a consequence of their upholding of the Demonrat spews based on wannabe and not fact.

You mean like you deny predators come over the border raping the woman who are migrating and trying to rape and batter local woman while passing through? Or like you deny Clinton and Biden and Hunters predatory habits or is it how you deny Liberal DA's letting predators go on the streets of every major city? -Busted! You just trashed yourself. You might need a rape kit for that one, 'cause I think you just screwed yourself. 😱😄
4 desperate deflections in one short paragraph to defend Trump; the sexual abuser.

You deserve a raise.

How come you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?

Do they not have that in your country?
That's what America used to be. Now you're guilty until proven innocent. Ask the State of New York; the TSA; and the States forcing the "red flag laws." It's what happens when Marxists grab the reins of power.

P.S. Are you listening to the press conference being given now about the Chinese companies paying millions of dollars to various Biden family members, for doing no work, during the time Biden was VP?

Oh no, of course not....the truth melts their faces like in the Indiana Jones movie.

Plotting to prevent the peaceful transfer of power is "tame"?

Tax fraud to the tune of 250 million dollars is "tame"?

Retention of classified documents and obstructing the government from taking possession of those documents is "tame?"

Voter fraud is " tame"?

Sexual battery is "tame"?

Just out of curiosity what do you consider serious?

Sexual assault is evil so your point is moot.
You forget about the false allegations Feinstein, Pelosi, and other Deep Staters brought against Kavenaugh for the sheer pleasure they have in pulling lies over their bases' eyes.

Lol. Sad deflection.

Trump is a sexual abuser and all you can do is parrot more right wing conspiracy.

You got'em now! :206:

The Wash Post?! I think of WaPo what you think of FOX.
The Washington Post suppresses facts it does not like. For example, because I pointed out in a news story about affirmative action that the average black IQ is 15 points lower than the average white IQ I am no longer allowed to post comments on the Washington Post website.

Nevertheless, the Washington Post does not lie. the way FOX News has been proven to in court.

Forum List

Back