Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Plotting to prevent the peaceful transfer of power is "tame"?

Tax fraud to the tune of 250 million dollars is "tame"?

Retention of classified documents and obstructing the government from taking possession of those documents is "tame?"

Voter fraud is " tame"?

Sexual battery is "tame"?

Just out of curiosity what do you consider serious?
You just described Biden to a "T."

You forget about the false allegations Feinstein, Pelosi, and other Deep Staters brought against Kavenaugh for the sheer pleasure they have in pulling lies over their bases' eyes.
You don't know the allegations we're false and that was not a courtroom so your false equivalence is a double fail.

Now back to the thread topic.

Did you know Trump is a known sexual abuser?

Plotting to prevent the peaceful transfer of power is "tame"?

Tax fraud to the tune of 250 million dollars is "tame"?

Retention of classified documents and obstructing the government from taking possession of those documents is "tame?"

Voter fraud is " tame"?

Sexual battery is "tame"?

Just out of curiosity what do you consider serious?
Are you listening to the long list of shell companies that received MILLIONS of dollars from Communist China companies, and then the money was distributed to nearly a dozen Biden family members while Joe was VP?? And that no work was performed by these shell companies to warrant these millions of dollars?

THAT is the real news. THIS is a distraction.

The few people that support this court decision are nuts. Why would a woman willingly go into to a dressing room with a man like the alleged victim did in this case. ? Why wasn’t this case prosecuted eight years ago or even two years ago.

Why are some Americans happy that this is going on? This is an embarrassment to US history. America is viewed as weak and a laughingstock by much of the world.

Anti trump People on the far left Don’t realize they look like the ugliest monsters in the world.

Lol. Sad deflection.

Trump is a sexual abuser and all you can do is parrot more right wing conspiracy.

You got'em now! :206:
NOPE. This “trial” with a 30-year-old “crime” is the deflection. That you are ignoring the corruption of Biden selling out America for millions of dollars from Communist China companies is the real concern

All Americans who care about this country should be ALARMED, and the Dems are ignoring it completely.

A New York sexual attacker.

A proper fit.
I don't think Donald Trump is guilty of the false claim that is sooooooooo easy to make after 10-40 year political damaging claims for stuff they didn't back up with hospital tests. If she really was assaulted, she had a responsibility to have a dna test done in a reputable and public hospital for her proof that she was assaulted sexually. If she was impregnanted, the child's dna would be most telling. It's too easy to lie many years later to get money and fame from a man who spent a lifetime making life better for other people. I want to see her hospital proof. Donald Trump said there was no assault, and letting women off the hook without any proof whatever is a wrongful in its best light. And there is absolutely nothing best by a pack of lies for gaining wealth from eager-to-pay Soroses who have money to burn in exchange for power and insider information to gain more wealth yet.

When a woman is assaulted, she has a burden of making her assault known through dna testing, a formal complaint, and a hearing to prevent said assaulter from assaulting another woman, or the serial assault of several other women. Sexual assaults are profoundly horrible, and the assaulted woman has a responsibility to make her assault recorded to prevent other assaults made by her adversary who damaged her body and ruined an important part of her life for her embarrassment, physical change, and possible venereal disease that could poison her and any partner she has for the rest of her life. It is a responsibility to report a sexual assault immediately.

Last edited:
Did I now? Jackson I don't live in your imaginary world. I follow the things Trump is actually being accused of. I have neither the time nor the inclination to humor someones fantasies.
At any rate, thanks for describing Biden to a "T."

Did I now? Jackson I don't live in your imaginary world. I follow the things Trump is actually being accused of. I have neither the time nor the inclination to humor someones fantasies.
Are you following what Biden is being accused of? There’s a press conference on now, outlining it.

Rapes have other signs than mere DNA. And I'm not going to explain it if you don't already know but are hiding the evidence that isn't there because there wasn't any rape.

The WashingtonBoast spent years publishing the Democrat Russia-russia-russia lie. Their count is undependable as a consequence of their upholding of the Demonrat spews based on wannabe and not fact.
Politico Magazine

What is the real story of Donald Trump and Russia?
The answer is still unclear, and Democrats in Congress want to get to the bottom of it with an investigation. But there’s no doubt that a spider web of connections—some public, some private, some clear, some murky—exists between Trump, his associates and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

These charts illustrate dozens of those links, including meetings between Russian officials and members of Trump’s campaign and administration; his daughter’s ties to Putin’s friends; Trump’s 2013 visit to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant; and his short-lived mixed martial arts venture with one of Putin’s favorite athletes. The solid lines mark established facts, while dotted ones represent speculative or unproven connections.

There’s nothing inherently damning about most of the ties illustrated below. But they do reveal the vast and mysteriously complex web behind a story that has vexed Trump’s young presidency from its start—and is certain to shake the White House for months to come.

NOPE. This “trial” with a 30-year-old “crime” is the deflection. That you are ignoring the corruption of Biden selling out America for millions of dollars from Communist China companies is the real concern

All Americans who care about this country should be ALARMED, and the Dems are ignoring it completely.
So you think sexual abusers should not be subject to legal repercussions because of right wing media CTs that even if we're true has no bearing on Trump being a sexual abuser.

There you have it folks, the party of law and order... NOT!

Are you following what Biden is being accused of? There’s a press conference on now, outlining it.
So desperate to deflect from Trump's sex abuse, it's palpable.

Did you make a thread on the above so you can stop trying to derail this thread?

You just described Biden to a "T."

WTF??

When did Biden attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power? When did he corruptly collect $250 million? When did Biden refuse to return classified documents? When did Biden cry an election was stolen from him? When was Biden found guilty of a sex crime in court.

You've given your soul to this man. What has he given you in return?

Forum List

Back