Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Funny, in all the lead up to the verdict, I seem to recall everyone screaming rapist.........not one mention of sexual battery.......looks like the rabid left lost, biggly.

LOLs, I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of the left. I'm a right of center GOP voter for years until Trump came along and the crazy's came to power in my party.

I'll still vote GOP for the sane members of the party but will work against the crazies.

WW

Maybe you should start a thread on it and see if it gets 1100 replies in less than 24 hours. Looks like the jury paid your words no mind, as they rendered judgement against Trump. Could be, just another example of lousy Republican lawyers, better on TV and courthouse steps, than in front of a live judge and jury. About the best you can do for Donny is send a donation, since an Amicus brief is not even an option after the trial is over, and Trump found responsible for sexual assault of a woman in a department store dressing room, and then defaming her good name in public.
We all know what its an example of.

If the jury had been from Laramie, Wyoming instead of Manhattan, the slut would have been laughed out of court. The "law is a funny thing.

If Trump had been born and raised in Laramie, Wyoming - he would have been more respectful to women.

If Carroll had been born and raise in Laramie, Wyoming and he tried, she'd have probably pulled a gun and shot his dick off.

So what is the point?

WW

If Trump had been born and raised in Laramie, Wyoming - he would have been more respectful to women.

If Carroll had been born and raise in Laramie, Wyoming and he tried, she'd have probably pulled a gun and shot his dick off.

So what is the point?

WW
You're assuming that this actually happened.

Are you still defending that Kangaroo Court? Everyone (including you) knows it is political persecution. You'd rather see America burn to the ground before watching Trump bring it back from the brink of complete collapse. But you're way too brainwashed and biased to ever realize your folly.

kangaroo court

noun

1. A mock court, especially one hastily improvised or irregularly conducted.
  2. A court characterized by dishonesty or incompetence.
Kangaroo court my ass....why are you so gullible? Intentional ignorance?

Trump lost because of his sworn deposition.

Hide and watch, if you have an ounce of honesty in you...

Forum List

Back