Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

1) Trump said they LET you grab them by the pussy….hence consent.

2) Biden was NOT given consent to put his fingers up the vagina of a woman he forced against the wall.

You leftists are unbelievable hypocrites.

1. That’s not consent. Trump stated that he doesn’t ask for consent. He just goes ahead because “when you’re a star, they let you do it”. Where is the part where the women had a choice? When did they give consent before he attacked them?

26 women confirmed that Donald Trump attacked them in exactly the same way that he described to Billy Bush on the access Hollywood tape and that they fought him off.

Trump has admitted that he is a serial sexual predator and these women have confirmed his statements.

2. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Tara Reid was ever assaulted by Joe Biden. She told no one at the time.

Every time one of her claims was debunked, she changed her story She said she filed an ethics complaint at the time but nothing ever came of it. When no record was ever found of any such complaint, and she was unable to produce a copy of it, she then changed her story and said she talked to someone in the ethic’s office, but she didn’t file a complaint. She has a long rap sheet for petty fraud and bounce checks

Her story was self published on Facebook initially, because no outlet on the left or right could confirm anything she said. Even the Republican law firm, which took up her case dropped her as a client.

You’re what aboutism fails completely

You’re voting for a serial sex predator who hates women and Jews. Not very bright little Lisa, not very bright at all.

The Rapist and Traitor mistook Ms. Carroll for his wife Marla Maples. Then the Rapist and Traitor said the photo was blurry. The jury found the Rapist and Traitor liable for the sexual assault of Ms. Carroll and the Rapist and Traitor had defamed her. Ms. Carroll received a $5,000,000.00 award and her good name back. The Rapist and Traitor lied about the sexual assault and defamed her. Fuck him.
Trump was NOT found liable for rape - which part of that don't you understand?
And he will appeal both the verdict and the $ amount.
Fuck you.

I know about the Constitution, I served to protect it just as you did. I seem to remember a lot more about it though, so I never make light of it.
Sham trials are mockeries of justice and the Constitution.
You were younger and more committed to that document at that time. It is still the same, now that it supports laws and court systems, you no longer approve of.

Nine jurors rejected Carroll's rape claim.....

Took the wind out of the lefts sails.

Youll hear from me today.

No, they didnt have investigative powers until 100 days ago. In 100 days (or so), they have found a MOUNTAIN of evidence. The influx doesnt seem to be slowing either.
Hey Godboy. Did you make a thread about your failed presser today? ROFL.

I called this one right. Nothing but coulds, mights, maybes, innuendo, speculation but nothing more then rehashing the same old shit.

Maybe tomorrow right? Lol.

Not really. It was a civil defamation case and Trump didn't defame her until the summer of 2019. She filed suit in November of 2019.

WW
She's a whore and a fucking liar. Do you think she'll sue me now? Nope. I'm not wealthy. You don't really know how this works, huh. Or if you do then you're playing dumb.

Hey Godboy. Did you make a thread about your failed presser today? ROFL.

I called this one right. Nothing but coulds, mights, maybes, innuendo, speculation but nothing more then rehashing the same old shit.

Maybe tomorrow right? Lol.
"Failed presser"?!!! You obviously didnt watch it. :laugh:

You were younger and more committed to that document at that time. It is still the same, now that it supports laws and court systems, you no longer approve of.
Baloney, and funny. Trump has been the first president in a while who supports the Constitution. The others are lawbreaking, racist dividers who hate the Constitution. and do everything they can to circumvent it. So who no longer approves of it?

It's weird this tool waited over 25 years to go to court.
It isn't really that weird for people who know how to read.

"It caused me to realize that staying silent does not work," Carroll said. On Wednesday, she said she chose to keep the alleged assault in a New York City department store a secret for more than 20 years out of "fear" of Trump.

Forum List

Back