Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

OK people. That was a mental image I didn't really need.

WW

Oh we can do one better.

1683488907206258.jpg

What part of that is illegal? What part refers to implicates Joe?

Be specific and link the proof.
Its perfectly legal, but shady as fuck. Its the kind of thing that motivates people to dig deeper. It leads to other names and other banks to subpoena. It leads to people who can be turned against the Bidens by offering immunity.

What youre hoping for is that this is all honest business that was done in a super complicated and shady way. Sorry, but that just isnt reality. No one does legitimate business like this in the real world. Now its just a matter of finding the right witnesses. These records lead to MANY people who would sell their own mother in order to stay out of jail.

Kinda funny, Trump gropes a woman who says rape is sexy and has talked about sex with Trump for money who can't even tell what year it happened and gets in trouble.

Biden gropes little girls on camera and gets away with it.

Only in Biden's "Murica!

You need to stop believing what you’re told and research for yourself. He was found liable based on hearsay evidence. There is absolutely no physical evidence that he raped or molested a single woman, only their claims that he did. These are partisan political attacks, every one of them, designed to keep him in court and out of the Oval Office.

As for him saying he had the right to grab someone, you are misrepresenting what was said in both the tape and the deposition. He said throughout history it has been the case that famous people can grab whomever they want without repercussions. It’s not entitlement. He didn’t claim he did so against their will. His point was that women, in his experience, SEEK that kind of attention from famous men. I can’t say if that’s true as I am neither materialistic nor a fame-seeking Hollywood whore.

You lost me with the rest of your screed about alt-right phony scandals. No clue what you’re referencing .

You somehow missed the part where Trump admitted stars don't always get away with it. This trial confirmed that.

Its perfectly legal, but shady as fuck. Its the kind of thing that motivates people to dig deeper. It leads to other names and other banks to subpoena. It leads to people who can be turned against the Bidens by offering immunity.

And there you have it.

What youre hoping for is that this is all honest business that was done in a super complicated and shady way. Sorry, but that just isnt reality. No one does legitimate business like this in the real world. Now its just a matter of finding the right witnesses. These records lead to MANY people who would sell their own mother in order to stay out of jail.
Do you think anyone in the federal government who has family members with LLCs that made money internationally should be investigated by Comer?

Forum List

Back