Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

What part of that is illegal? What part refers to implicates Joe?

Be specific and link the proof.

15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness, asking for proof.

usa-today-8760079.0.jpg

She's a whore and a fucking liar. Do you think she'll sue me now? Nope. I'm not wealthy. You don't really know how this works, huh. Or if you do then you're playing dumb.

She won’t sue you because nobody believes you,
You need to stop believing what you’re told and research for yourself. He was found liable based on hearsay evidence. There is absolutely no physical evidence that he raped or molested a single woman, only their claims that he did. These are partisan political attacks, every one of them, designed to keep him in court and out of the Oval Office.

As for him saying he had the right to grab someone, you are misrepresenting what was said in both the tape and the deposition. He said throughout history it has been the case that famous people can grab whomever they want without repercussions. It’s not entitlement. He didn’t claim he did so against their will. His point was that women, in his experience, SEEK that kind of attention from famous men. I can’t say if that’s true as I am neither materialistic nor a fame-seeking Hollywood whore.

You lost me with the rest of your screed about alt-right phony scandals. No clue what you’re referencing .

There was direct evidence from 3 different witnesses. Supported by “outcry” witnesses. People she reached out to, right after it happened.

Your characterization of the Deposition is laughable. Trump never said “I would never assault any woman.” He said “Yes, I do assault women, but I didn’t assault THAT woman”. His tone, his attitude and his words convicted him.

I’m not the one “misinterpreting” ever thing he said.

And there you have it.

Do you think anyone in the federal government who has family members with LLCs that made money internationally should be investigated by Comer?
Its a MAZE of LLC's, and yes, if anyone is secretly transfering money, not reporting it to the IRS, and they are getting it from criminals in enemy foreign nations, and they arent providing any explanation for what service they provided to earn 10 fucking million+ dollars, they should be investigated.

I got over that when he became president. Why didn't you answer my question?

Oh fucking bullshit. You fucking liar. You were calling Trump an illegitimate president his entire term, fuck off.

And no, Biden didn't beat Trump. Trump gained 10 million votes over 2016. You gonna tell me someone with that huge of a jump in popularity lost to some child molester like Biden?

Its a MAZE of LLC's, and yes, if anyone is secretly transfering money, not reporting it to the IRS, and they are getting it from criminals in enemy foreign nations, and they arent providing any explanation for what service they provided to earn 10 fucking million+ dollars they should be investigated.
What is a maze of LLCs? What does that even mean?

Can you link the proof they didn't report this to the IRS?

Ok, so the former guy has shitloads of LLCs, and received money from much of them while lying about a Chinese bank account he had...and

How about this?

"The returns also show Trump claimed foreign tax credits for taxes paid on business ventures around the world, including licensing arrangements for the use of his name on development projects and his golf courses in Scotland and Ireland."

Do you think Comer should come investigate Trump?

And again, whining about the fact you hate his personality instead of what he tried to do for the folks who live in this country. Liberal judges need to be fought, it is perfectly lawful to question election results and not certify an election pending investigation, we learned that from you Dems. J6 was not seditious at all, that is a clear fact.
Any trial based on 30-35 year old hearsay should never take place. That's common sense.
Again, that is not the subject, nor supposedly why he lost the case against him. The jury decided on the preponderance of the testimony by both sides.

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!

What is a maze of LLCs? What does that even mean?

Can you link the proof they didn't report this to the IRS?

Ok, so the former guy has shitloads of LLCs, and received money from much of them while lying about a Chinese bank account he had...and

How about this?

"The returns also show Trump claimed foreign tax credits for taxes paid on business ventures around the world, including licensing arrangements for the use of his name on development projects and his golf courses in Scotland and Ireland."

Do you think Comer should come investigate Trump?

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!

Forum List

Back