Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

You stated in post #1262 that regarding evidence the "the jury was quite specific". I simply asked for those specifics which you have refused to provide - the reason being that you are talking shit and CAN'T provide them.
Dumb ass.
the verdict is not long. maybe you can find some time in your busy day of queefing around. and read it.

the verdict is not long. maybe you can find some time in your busy day of queefing around. and read it.
I did read it jack ass. The verdict simply states that the jury found him liable - it says NOTHING about what evidence led them to that conclusion and why.

Try again, dumb ass.

It follows you the rest of your life
Trump is liable for Sexual Assault

Lets see…where are we?

One term President, twice impeached, sexual assault

Quite a legacy
Impeachment connected with phony, leftist manufactured "Russia collusion" hoax.

That's quite a legacy for sleazy, dishonest democrats.

What was the other one?

I did read it jack ass. The verdict simply states that the jury found him liable - it says NOTHING about what evidence led them to that conclusion and why.

Try again, dumb ass.
yeah. and they evaluated the evidence and were specific in their findings. to the dollar.

knock yourself out, fucktard.

yeah. and they evaluated the evidence and were specific in their findings. to the dollar.

Who the fuck is talking about damages? The question was about EVIDENCE.
How fucking stupid are you?

So the courts said he didn't rape her, but that he's guilty of defamation for not admitting that he did?

Really? What crimes was he convicted of and when?
trump verdict sheet page 1.jpg

trump verdict sheet page 2.jpg

Forum List

Back