Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

You haven't stated it once, dumb ass. But if you did, please provide post # and I will gladly apologize.
And the word is "more". Now THAT is funny.
why would i state something that is at your disposal, moron? i am not here to entertain your stupid attempts at gaslighting. i told you that already. need i tell you moar?

Also, strikingly, at the end of the trial, U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan advised the jurors not to identify themselves—“not now and not for a long time”—out of concerns for their safety. National security analyst Juliette Kayyem reported the judge’s warning and noted that “Trump’s strongest legacy will always be violence as an extension of our democratic processes.” Legal analyst Joyce White Vance added, “It’s a remarkable thing when jurors have to be cautioned that revealing their identities could put them at risk...when the defendant was the former president of the United States.”

the only reason he's not is because of the statute of limitations.
For starters, the standard of proof is much higher in Criminal cases than in Civil cases so your premise is flawed.
2nd - there IS a statute of limitations so your comment is meaningless.

Same evidence as the Kavanaugh case....a crazed woman making up a story.

why did the weaponized FBI ignore 4500 tips re: brett & funneled them to the whitehouse?

& how did his gambling debts get paid off with the salary he was earning at the time? hmmmmm.....

For starters, the standard of proof is much higher in Criminal cases than in Civil cases so your premise is flawed.
The statute for limitations for liability and defamation suits for this kind of malfeasance was given an one-year window: Carroll filed within the limit.

The statute of limitations for criminal rape charges elapsed years ago.

Yes, please tell me moar.
now he gets it.

ln_strike-kylo-ren.gif

baby steps. maybe in 10 years, you will find the courage to look up the evidence.

had she reported it at the time, then it could have gone a different way by donny being arrested as a

criminal.

ummm.... no. letitia james opened up the opportunity for 1 year, so victims can come fwd & seek justice civilly.

I wonder how many liberals are so stupid they think this "ruling" actually means Trump did it.

Trump has STILL not been convicted of anything criminal, this was nothing but a civil trial. Those have a MUCH lower burden of proof than a criminal one.

So no, Trump wasn't found guilty of anything but beating Hillary in 2016 and liberals haven't let that go yet.
Wrong.
He is guilty of defamation and sexual assault.
GUILTY means GUILTY!
And that's just the warm up.
Not even talking about the troubles coming his way in Georgia this summer OR the monster case Special Counsel Jack Smith is putting together for seditious conspiracy and wire fraud (just to name a few coming indictments), are you REALLY stupid enough to think that out of the 34 criminal indictments he is going to be found "not guilty" on all 34 counts?

By any chance are you a Trump University graduate?

I agree, this is embarrassing for America. I blame Trump for sexually assaulting a woman and I blame Republicans and conservatives for electing him president. Hopefully, they learned from that mistake and they don't repeat it.
Bill Clinton was accused of the same thing if not worse but he wasn’t charged with anything. This is not a good look for America in that regard.

This is embarrassing not because of Donald Trump, because this is a politically motivated case. The woman accusing trump was interviewed on numerous outlets. She talks like she’s a nut job.

Common sense says Mr. Trump is innocent . This case would’ve never come forth of Trump was not running for president.

The American people know what’s going on that’s why Trump is seven points ahead of Biden when it comes to polling.

. . . and I should care about that why?

:dunno:

Do you care about all the obvious face lifts that Nancy Pelosi gets? I doubt it.

I don't give two craps about any of these clowns, or their attempts to surgically or cosmetically make themselves glamorous.

It's all a stage show.

Vanity & celebrity doesn't impress me.
trump is a clown. He will destroy the repubs. Keep humping him.

Forum List

Back