Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

What is a maze of LLCs? What does that even mean?

Can you link the proof they didn't report this to the IRS?

Ok, so the former guy has shitloads of LLCs, and received money from much of them while lying about a Chinese bank account he had...and

How about this?

"The returns also show Trump claimed foreign tax credits for taxes paid on business ventures around the world, including licensing arrangements for the use of his name on development projects and his golf courses in Scotland and Ireland."

Do you think Comer should come investigate Trump?
Of for fuck sake. ALL of your questions are answered in the press conference. Dont comment on things you havent even seen. Its a waste of everyones time.

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!
I try not to delve into false equivalence but the question in this case is relevant.

Anyhow, Dems don't need any talking points except to ask what the crime is, to which comer will not know.

Lol, I think I understand just fine. Trump just received a judgment against him for millions of dollars. He will talk his idiot followers into sending him money to pay for it. Lol let me know how that appeal goes. Yall have just been so successful in court lately. Hilarious 😂
Ok!! BTW, I am glad the lobotomy was a success!

No, it usually doesn't take any time to NOT answer.
Dumb ass.
^^cute. that fucktard seems to think he is entitled to me spoonfeeding him stuff he should know by now.

like that other tard who queefed incessantly about the verdict without looking it up, demanding to be shown the verdict etc. and when he was shown what a complete lying oaf he is, he simply moved on to another lie. lol.

Of for fuck sake. ALL of your questions are answered in the press conference. Dont comment on things you havent even seen. Its a waste of everyones time.
I did watch it, I just didn't commit it memory and I don't remember him using the word maze I thought he said spiderwebs or something.

So you have no proof they hid money from the IRS and neither does Comer.

Got it.

You also didn't answer if you think Comer should investigate Trump for making money on LLCs, lying about a Chinese bank account, his daughter getting patents from Xi, Kushner recieving 2 billion for his investment from the Saudis, all the Trump property charges for dignitaries and secret service at increased prices.... especially considering we know he ran a fake university, a fake charity and lied about his bank account in China.

So you don't think any of that warrants will investigation?

I did watch it, I just didn't commit it memory and I don't remember him using the word maze I thought he said spiderwebs or something.

So you have no proof they hid money from the IRS and neither does Comer.

Got it.

You also didn't answer if you think Comer should investigate Trump for making money on LLCs, lying about a Chinese bank account, his daughter getting patents from Xi, Kushner recieving 2 billion for his investment from the Saudis, all the Trump property charges for dignitaries and secret service at increased prices.... especially considering we know he ran a fake university, a fake charity and lied about his bank account in China.

So you don't think any of that warrants will investigation?
Lol, of course they proved that it was hidden from the IRS. It was MILLIONS of dollars that wasnt reported. 10 million dollars!!!!!!!

^^cute. that fucktard seems to think he is entitled to me spoonfeeding him stuff he should know by now.

like that other tard who queefed incessantly about the verdict without looking it up, demanding to be shown the verdict etc. and when he was shown what a complete lying oaf he is, he simply moved on to another lie. lol.
You stated in post #1262 that regarding evidence the "the jury was quite specific". I simply asked for those specifics which you have refused to provide - the reason being that you are talking shit and CAN'T provide them.
Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back