Trump Guilty!

are you kidding me? dark brandon will be delighted to bring all of this up come june 27th.

dark-brandon%2005012023.png
no he wont .. he's already cancelled the address to the nation he was going to give after the verdict ..

Trump doesn't need a firearm.

And it depends on if Trump is on parole or not

NY allows felons to vote and Florida allows felons to vote if the state they were convicted in allows it.
Naturally, this is not accurate at all.

If Florida recognizes the crime (they have a similar criminal code as the conviction in the other State), the exact same rules apply.

Trump would have to successfully complete his sentence before having his voting rights restored.

So why weren’t these ”felonies” tried in a Federal court? It was a state run sham trial. The Feds saw there was no case at all.
Trump was found guilty of violating state laws – not Federal.

But it comes as no surprise that dishonest conservatives would like to see the case before one of Trump’s partisan and corrupt judicial appointments.

remember ... no matter what happens you will always be a weakling .. no matter if Trumps in prison like you want or if Briben wins in Nov [looking more doubtful now] .. you will always be a leftwing emotional weakling .. :cool:

:heehee:

flick.jpg

My thought was the 2 lawyers were intentionally place to influence the other members of the jury.
Placed by...Hugo Chavez?

Placed by Trump's lawyer?

l can understand the last thing Trump would want on his jury is someone who understands the law. :lol:

"That's prejudicial! Rigged! Disgraceful!"

Cohen admitted to stealing from Trump and Stormy was guilty of trying to extort him.

You can’t name a time or place Trump actually committed any crime.
Cohen stealing from him was immaterial. It doesnt somehow undo the rest of the evidence.

Why would I need to name the date and place? The court presented that not me.

I know you absolutely worship Trump given your laughable avatar pic, but replacing it with him crying would make more sense now than ever lol

Forum List

Back