Trump Guilty!

Aww, the Qult is unhappy. Turn that frown upside-dowif

so when donny starts begging for more of YOUR cash, for HIS legal bills ...

how much will you cough up this time?

begging-begging-money.gif
he doesn't have too ... his campaign donation site has just crashed from the surge of donations pouring in .

No one is above the law – including former presidents.

That’s a victory for the rule of law.
You people have jumped the shark, because the verdict will be over turned, and Trump will definitely be the next President of this country.

Biden is running around right now running his ignorant mouth proving that they are rigging the election in this new get Trump way, because what they pulled the last time can't be repeated openly, so this is their new strategy. Think about it.

Pleased for obvious reasons. Finally, FINALLY, for once in his life, THE PIECE OF SHIT has been held accountable for something.

Subdued, because of the toll this narcissistic sociopath has taken.........and will still take........on the country.

We are far from done with him. Maybe this is a first step in being so.

Amen!

This will be overturned. Democrats found a crooked judge in a heavily Democratic district to convict a political opponent. Any reasonable court would overturn this ruling tomorrow if given the opportunity. Everybody knows that, including the Democrats, but they got the election interference they wanted. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump breaking the law.
I see.

The giant Democratic conspiracy machine gathered together a crooked judge, a crooked prosecutor, 12...count them, 12 crooked jurors to get Trump.

Even more diabolical, they found a crooked defense lawyer to wheedle his way into the Trump camp so he could voir dire those 12...count them, 12 crooked jurors onto the jury.

I'm sure the Jewish Space Laser and Hugo Chavez were somehow involved, but I'll leave it to you to fill in those gaps.

You people have jumped the shark, because the verdict will be over turned, and Trump will definitely be the next President of this country.

Biden is running around right now running his ignorant mouth proving that they are rigging the election in this new get Trump way, because what they pulled the last time can't be repeated openly, so this is their new strategy. Think about it.
even if it doesn't get overturned in NY appellate courts which it has to go through before reaching the SC the SC will overturn the conviction .

I'm watching Trump's convoy. He's stuck in rush hour traffic.

Because he's not the president. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back