Trump Guilty!

Wait…what’s that I hear? No sound of riots, no buildings burning, no masses filling the streets blocking traffic, nothing.

Shows a stark difference between how repubs react compared to dems.

Welcome to the next age. Today’s decision will only further divide the nation, there are those who believe Trump was guilty and those who believe he was innocent. Neither side will ever move together on this point, and this event, and those moving forward, will be a weight on this country for many years to come. This may be an event that we won’t recover from. Not because of Trump, but because we have seen what the democrats are capable of, and how far they will go. Politics and law have been turned into a weapon.

I’m not sure if they will imprison Trump, which is a departure from my former position, because I really think you’ll never see a former president wearing an orange jump suit, being put into general population. I also wouldn’t think you would see him in a cell with secret service having to be there every day, but, today’s verdict has given me pause. It makes me wonder if it’s possible that they will make that happen. We saw them take a bogus charge and turn it into a real conviction.

It makes me wonder, if in New York, that Trump will win the appeal. It could very well be that the appeals court upholds this verdict.

Also, what this case does is green light the other cases. Now that the potential juries of the DC case and the Fulton case have seen that this jury has “broken the ice”, it’s very possible that they will follow suit to what happened today. Remember, this trial was the smallest of the 3, Fulton being the next one up and the DC case being the big one.

You should expect convictions in both of those cases too. After today, I have no doubts that he will be convicted in both of the others.

Anyway, the word of the day is calm. For all the right wingers out there, expect ridicule, expect to have this rubbed into your face, those things are going to happen. You just have to ignore them like bad rubbish. The way forward is to be smart, and, vigilant, and inquisitive. Don’t get mad, don’t get violent, don’t anything to get yourself in trouble.

Instead, hope that this has finally awakened those on the right. Those who have been too weak to play the same games that the left does, those who are too spineless to use the same tactics that the left use. In short, this will hopefully energize the Republican Party to fight fire with fire. As mark Levin said awhile ago, they need to bring out the political and legal brass knuckles, and don’t let up, even if they say “uncle”.

There need to be investigation into James and Bragg and merchan for sure. James and Bragg because they both campaigned on using their office to go after trump. That’s abuse of power, and abuse of the law. Merchan because of the conflicts he has between his personal political actions and the conflict of his daughter being in the employ of the opposing candidate.

It’s a sad day for America though, because it should be the people keeping the government in check, but instead the government is using politics to divide us against each other.

Again, just expect this to be a celebration for the left, that’s fine, let them. Keep your head on straight and your eyes open…and be observant, and leave no stone unturned in the quest to play their game.
Give the red hatted crazies a few days....

No, because I am not a squealing cultist , like you are. You guys always make this same, stupid mistake.

Lol.. you're no cult but just a typical Bidenbot. The sideline folks will see this country for what it is. The US is racing with Russia and China to bottom of the barrel.

Wait…what’s that I hear? No sound of riots, no buildings burning, no masses filling the streets blocking traffic, nothing.

Shows a stark difference between how repubs react compared to dems.O'rly?
O'rly?

trump-january-6.jpg

jan-6-10.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

How did you forget this? How did you inflict retrograde amnesia on yourself to such a profound degree?

Seriously.
'

O'rly?

trump-january-6.jpg

jan-6-10.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

How did you forget this? How did you inflict retrograde amnesia on yourself to such a profound degree?

Seriously.
'
No, according to CNN's standard, it was perhaps one of the most peaceful protests in history.

You people have jumped the shark, because the verdict will be over turned, and Trump will definitely be the next President of this country.

Biden is running around right now running his ignorant mouth proving that they are rigging the election in this new get Trump way, because what they pulled the last time can't be repeated openly, so this is their new strategy. Think about it.
When Trump and his Cult members lie about his lawful, warranted criminal prosecution being ‘political,’ they’re attacking the rule of law.

REPORT: Trump convicted on 34 counts of a felony.

MAGATARD: HAHAHAHAHAH! We just owned the libs! :spinner:
Hey retard, every time a corrupt judge or DA does this shit, Trump's numbers go up. Your tears in November will be epic.

Forum List

Back