Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

But, but, but, it calls lots of the acts "unlawful" like making a phone call or sending an email.
No. It says those acts were in furtherance of the conspiracy.

See? You have not read it.

I tried to help with your ignorance but you simply stick your fingers in your ears, chant LA LA LA LA and hurl insults. Oh well. partisans like you are going to do what partisans are gonna do.
No he's not ignorant he's just a lying traitor.

Totally impossible.
Electors for Trump were appointed by the state legislatures, BEFORE the election.
Trump has no possible way of influencing their selection at all, in any way.

Nor could anyone ever "send an illegal slate to the senate", since the results are already known by everyone on election night.

Anyone claiming any possible elector fraud has to obviously be lying.
The individuals who acted as fake electors were NOT appointed by the state legislature. They were criminals recruited by Trump.

Dumbass.

Read. The. Indictment.

which part of "Trump lawyer John Eastman sought presidential pardon after January 6" didn't you understand?
It is you who does not understand. You said Trump was no longer president after January 6.

Lesh is right. You are an idiot.

How does that make designating someone to be an alternate elector a crime?
What part of "They were not certified by the Secretary of State or the Governor" is eluding you?

What is this obtuseness?

Post the text, douchebag, or go away.
I gave you the link. Read it.

The text is not copy and pastable.

Go to the link and read it, you stupid lazy fuck.

You obviously can't risk your delusions being shattered. It is amazing the depths of willful blindness to which you tards will sink.

A coup is an unlawful seizure of power from a government. Illegally overturning an election to illegally remain in power for 4 more years is a coup.
Yet, on the appointed day, Trump left office peacefully. You folks are full of shit. There was no coup. You folks are being idiotic drama queens trying, unsuccessfully, to demonize Trump. Quit while you're ahead. You only make fools of yourselves.

Yet, on the appointed day, Trump left office peacefully.
After a violent insurrection incited by him. If his coup had succeeded, Trump would not have left office despite losing the election.

My god, you tards are flat out insane.

I gave you the link. Read it.

The text is not copy and pastable.

Go to the link and read it, you stupid lazy fuck.

You obviously can't risk your delusions being shattered. It is amazing the depths of willful blindness to which you tards will sink.
If you leave it up to me to choose the text you're talking about, you won't like my choice.

Forum List

Back