Trump has been blathering on now for an hour in AL

He doesn't want to lead. He just wants to speak at rallies. He just wants to relive November 8. Anyone else listening to this?

He's scared to death of walking into the Oval Office.
He isn't blathering. He has you over the fence and is buttfugging you till your poop leaks out your nose...and you don't even know it. That's how dumb you are.

Dude's been delivering some kick ass speeches on his Thank You Tour. Possibly the only US politician delivering speeches worth tuning into. But obviously if you're a rabid Trump-hater, you wouldn't be interested.

Why does anyone want to go and listen to Trump gloat? Oh yeah, because you think his election is something to be proud of, or that it will get you anything you want.

He doesn't want to lead. He just wants to speak at rallies. He just wants to relive November 8. Anyone else listening to this?

He isn't blathering. He has you over the fence and is buttfugging you till your poop leaks out your nose...and you don't even know it. That's how dumb you are.

No sweetie, it's you that he's doing it too. He were dumb enough to believe he wasn't lying to you, and yet there he is on his victory tour telling you he only said he was going to lock Hillary up, he was never going to do it.

This is shit beyond. Why on earth is this allowed to stand in politics

Then move your skanky ass on if you don't like it.

Then why do you watch his speeches:?

First they are awesome in terms of entertainment
Second, he actually gives a shit about people.
Dude's been delivering some kick ass speeches on his Thank You Tour. Possibly the only US politician delivering speeches worth tuning into. But obviously if you're a rabid Trump-hater, you wouldn't be interested.

Why does anyone want to go and listen to Trump gloat? Oh yeah, because you think his election is something to be proud of, or that it will get you anything you want.

Yes

Ya think that might really have been Hillary's plan all along? to scare Trump? think about it, how could someone in such a can't miss position look so inept and unqualified unless they wanted to look that way...remember the silly Mark Cuban stunt she pulled? who fell for that? nobody! just made her look like she couldn't handle it herself...had to be a ruse

We've heard everything he has worth hearing, now it's time for him to attempt to live up to the hype of his campaign, not that any of you care if he ever does a damned thing to Make America Great Again, whatever that means.

Uh huh, like you were ever gonna give him a chance. Come on, who do you think you're bullshitting? You're gonna work very hard to sabotage the dude.

He's thanking his supporters. And they appreciate it greatly. But i don't expect rabid Trump-haters to understand that. Personally, i've been enjoying his speeches on the tour. No other US politician delivers they way he does.

What did he say at these rallies that he hasn't said fifty times before? Put up or shut up.

So you are saying he is not going to be President to all people, correct? Thanks for demonstrating that you're actually as stupid as we thought you were.

he's doing what loony demagogues do..... oh wait... they haven't done this since....

adolph. but why worry, right?

HitlerMemeCompare.jpg

We've heard everything he has worth hearing, now it's time for him to attempt to live up to the hype of his campaign, not that any of you care if he ever does a damned thing to Make America Great Again, whatever that means.

Uh huh, like you were ever gonna give him a chance. Come on, who do you think you're bullshitting? You're gonna work very hard to sabotage the dude.
I'm just one person, what the hell could I do to sabotage him? I am issue oriented, if he does things I like I will certainly give him credit but looking at the cabinet he picked to sabotage the country I do not think there is much chance of that.

No sweetie, it's you that he's doing it too. He were dumb enough to believe he wasn't lying to you, and yet there he is on his victory tour telling you he only said he was going to lock Hillary up, he was never going to do it.

DumbTex doesn't want to list all the ways Trump is backing off what he said he would do. He can't count past five.

What did he say at these rallies that he hasn't said fifty times before? Put up or shut up.

His supporters greatly appreciate his Thank You Tour. He isn't trying to please you Trump-hater nutters. The tour isn't about you folks.

I'm just one person, what the hell could I do to sabotage him? I am issue oriented, if he does things I like I will certainly give him credit but looking at the cabinet he picked to sabotage the country I do not think there is much chance of that.

You're still spinning bullshit. You never intended to give the man a chance. You're already in full sabotage-mode. At least be honest. I can respect honest people. But i can't respect people trying to bullshit me.

Forum List

Back