Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

23u5sy.jpg

That's like saying I am guilty in a trial for refusing to talk to cops. Ridiculous...

Trump had nothing to prove, it was the job of the democrats to prove him guilty. They failed...

Nope it's not. If you were requested subpoenaed by the court and refused you go to jail. If you are being investigated for a crime and tell all witnesses not to testify and you defy court orders to turn over documents you go to jail. Trump did both. He did have something to prove. He refused to do so. He blocked witnesses and documents critical to the case and that's because doing so would have proven his guilt. trump is guilty. Your argument is a load o9f crap. Furthermore, you know he is guilty.

They held the trial according to the rules.

Trump was acquitted.

You lost, Trump won.

trump is guilty. You can make all the excuses you want to rationalize this joke of a trial because you're a republican, but trump is guilty. I lost nothing. But we all lost because trump still has a job.

Trump was determined...

INNOCENT.

Oops.
Uh, no, he was determined to be "not guilty," not "innocent"...

Please remind us, what's the question that Senators voted on?

LOL

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't understand presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases, not political procedures.

You are simply an inveterate liar. I asked you to prove and you can't. You really are quite the punk kid.
LOL

Liar. :eusa_liar:

I proved it here.

There is NOTHING there that says it is scrapped in an impeachment. Again, you'll have to do better than that. SHOW everyone where it DOESN'T apply to impeachment....c'mon, you made the claim.
LOLOL

It's a principle of our criminal justice system, ys moron. It doesn't apply to impeach

So it is, the point is son that you can't show that it's not a "bedrock principle" of an impeachment. You aren't as "bright" as you think you are.
LOLOL

The only ones saying a principle of our criminal justice system is also applicable outside of our criminal justice system are idiots like you who claim it with zero proof.
You just say it and then believe it's true because you said it.

Still, it's a construct from our Constitution that applies to the law. Impeachments are political procedures, not legal ones. Case in point, get convicted of a crime by our criminal justice system and you can face imprisonment. But get convicted in an impeachment trial, and you don't face imprisonment.

We're making progress, you admit you can't prove it. You say it and that makes it true. Allow me to help.

"Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature (usually in the form of the lower house) brings charges against a civil officer of crimes allegedly committed,
. Impeachment may occur at the
federal level or the state level. The federal House of Representatives can impeach federal officials, including the president, and each state's legislature can impeach state officials, including the governor, in accordance with their respective federal or state constitution.

Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes comitted while in office, though there have been a few cases in which officials have been impeached and subsequently convictd for crimes committed prior to taking office.[1] The impeached official remains in office until a trial is held. That trial, and removal from office if convicted, is separate from the act of impeachment itself.

In impeachment proceedings, the defendant does not risk forfeiture of life, liberty, or property. According to the
Constitution, the only penalties allowed to be imposed by the Senate are removal from office and disqualification from holding any federal office in the future."

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
A lot of talk about crimes and shit in there ;)
Impeachment is still not a criminal procedure nor is it tried by our criminal justice system. One can even be Impeached without committing a crime.

I post a direct contradiction to your claims and you respond with "Nuh-Uh". You're getting bitch slapped here kid.
LOLOL

You're fucking brain-dead, con. You refuted nothing. You posted a link to wikipedia stating impeachment is a procedure of our legislative branch to charge civil officers of a crime.

Not only does your link fail to show laws or principles of the criminal justice system apply to Impeachments, it even cites examples of how it doesn't. You posted...

In impeachment proceedings, the defendant does not risk forfeiture of life, liberty, or property. According to the Constitution, the only penalties allowed to be imposed by the Senate are removal from office and disqualification from holding any federal office in the future."

Get charged with a crime in our criminal justice system and you may risk forfeiture of life -- that doesn't apply to impeachments.

Get charged with a crime in our criminal justice system and you may risk forfeiture of liberty -- that doesn't apply to impeachments.

Get charged with a crime in our criminal justice system and you may risk forfeiture of property -- that doesn't apply to impeachments.

You posted that but you're too stupid to understand what you posted.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So it is, the point is son that you can't show that it's not a "bedrock principle" of an impeachment. You aren't as "bright" as you think you are.
LOLOL

The only ones saying a principle of our criminal justice system is also applicable outside of our criminal justice system are idiots like you who claim it with zero proof.

Still, it's a construct from our Constitution that applies to the law. Impeachments are political procedures, not legal ones. Case in point, get convicted of a crime by our criminal justice system and you can face imprisonment. But get convicted in an impeachment trial, and you don't face imprisonment.

We're making progress, you admit you can't prove it. You say it and that makes it true. Allow me to help.

"Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature (usually in the form of the lower house) brings charges against a civil officer of crimes allegedly committed,
federal level or the state level. The federal House of Representatives can impeach federal officials, including the president, and each state's legislature can impeach state officials, including the governor, in accordance with their respective federal or state constitution.

Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes comitted while in office, though there have been a few cases in which officials have been impeached and subsequently convictd for crimes committed prior to taking office.[1] The impeached official remains in office until a trial is held. That trial, and removal from office if convicted, is separate from the act of impeachment itself.

In impeachment proceedings, the defendant does not risk forfeiture of life, liberty, or property. According to the
Constitution, the only penalties allowed to be imposed by the Senate are removal from office and disqualification from holding any federal office in the future."

Impeachment is still not a criminal procedure nor is it tried by our criminal justice system. One can even be Impeached without committing a crime.
Why are you asking for "witnesses" whey you claim this isn't a trial?
LOLOL

Now the dumbfuck hallucinates I ever said Impeached Trump's trial isn't a trial.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You are simply an inveterate liar. I asked you to prove and you can't. You really are quite the punk kid.
LOL

I proved it here.

There is NOTHING there that says it is scrapped in an impeachment. Again, you'll have to do better than that. SHOW everyone where it DOESN'T apply to impeachment....c'mon, you made the claim.
LOLOL

It's a principle of our criminal justice system, ys moron. It doesn't apply to impeach
LOLOL

I post a direct contradiction to your claims and you respond with "Nuh-Uh". You're getting bitch slapped here kid.
LOLOL

You're fucking brain-dead, con. You refuted nothing. You posted a link to wikipedia stating impeachment is a procedure of our legislative branch to charge civil officers of a crime.

Not only does your link fail to show laws or principles of the criminal justice system apply to Impeachments, it even cites examples of how it doesn't. You posted...

In impeachment proceedings, the defendant does not risk forfeiture of life, liberty, or property. According to the Constitution, the only penalties allowed to be imposed by the Senate are removal from office and disqualification from holding any federal office in the future."

Get charged with a crime in our criminal justice system and you may risk forfeiture of life -- that doesn't apply to impeachments.

Get charged with a crime in our criminal justice system and you may risk forfeiture of liberty -- that doesn't apply to impeachments.

Get charged with a crime in our criminal justice system and you may risk forfeiture of property -- that doesn't apply to impeachments.

I understand it completely son. You're getting bitch slapped here. You're too stupid to understand that it is talking about impeachment. You aren't even a worthy opponent kid.

LOL

Dumbfuck, they were witnesses before the trial. This is the only impeachment trial in U.S. history to not call in witnesses to testify.

Why were there several votes on calling 'ADDITIONAL WITNESSES' then, Fuckwit?

Big word. You need help with it?
Still not a single witness called in to testify in the trial. First time ever for an impeachment trial. Why are you cons so afraid?
You have been proven to be a lying asshat.
LOL

So you slobber.

Still, for the first time in U.S. history, not a single witness called in to testify during an impeachment trial. What are you cons so afraid of?
Why are you whining about "witnesses"?

By definition, they are used in courts. You claim this is nothing like court trials.

Oops! How man times have you lost in this thread? Hundreds would be my estimation.

A witness is a person who comes to court and swears under oath to give truthful evidence.

Trial Witnesses Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Because witnesses can be called but for the first time in U.S. history, not a single witness was called in to testify during an impeachment trial. What are you cons so afraid of?

Didn't run from anything. trump proved his guilt by what he did.

So you CAN'T prove it and hearsay is just fine.
You have fine legal mind there Malcolm.

Trumps actions proved his guilt. His blocking witnesses and documents is not hearsay. It is what he did.

So you don't really NEED for evidence a thing IS simply because you say it is....must be a heavy burden being both judge and jury for all things.

I find it rather rich that a bunch of republicans make claims like this while declaring that joe Biden blackmailed Ukraine with no evidence. trumps behavior proved his guilt. This is not about being judge or jury, if trump was innocent he doesn't block any information that proves it.

I'm not a Republican son, nor a Partisan. I also don't live in a banana republican where someone is guilty because people like you say he is. Did Biden do anything illegal? I don't know , what I do know is that there is more than enough evidence to investigate him/them though.

There is no evidence to investigate Biden and in a banana republic the president can control his own trial and decide that he won't allow witnesses or documents the declare himself exonerated after not allowing critical information to be investigated.

Since you brought her up here.....using your logic her not turning over the 33000 emails makes her guilty.
Wrong. She testified before the committee several times. One for 11 hours. Trump refused to testify. Again, when you try arguing with me, your ass better know all the facts.

Wrong. She testified before the committee several times. One for 11 hours. Trump refused to testify. Again, when you try arguing with me, your ass better know all the facts.

The difference is that Trump is a president. Hillary is not. That simple.

Since you brought her up here.....using your logic her not turning over the 33000 emails makes her guilty.

You aren't even in my league son. She refused to turn over subpoenaed emails and your "logic" dictates she is guilty.

You aren't even in my league son. She refused to turn over subpoenaed emails and your "logic" dictates she is guilty. How odd that you advocate different standards based on your own prejudices. (Not really) That's what you always do.

Nope it's not. If you were requested subpoenaed by the court and refused you go to jail. If you are being investigated for a crime and tell all witnesses not to testify and you defy court orders to turn over documents you go to jail. Trump did both. He did have something to prove. He refused to do so. He blocked witnesses and documents critical to the case and that's because doing so would have proven his guilt. trump is guilty. Your argument is a load o9f crap. Furthermore, you know he is guilty.

Trump was acquitted.

You lost, Trump won.

trump is guilty. You can make all the excuses you want to rationalize this joke of a trial because you're a republican, but trump is guilty. I lost nothing. But we all lost because trump still has a job.

Trump was determined...

INNOCENT.

Oops.

The question was, is Impeached Trump "guilty" or "not guilty" on the articles of impeachment against him. They were not asked to vote "guilty" or "innocent."

Trump was acquitted.

You lost, Trump won.

Trump was determined...

INNOCENT.

Oops.

The question was, is Impeached Trump "guilty" or "not guilty" on the articles of impeachment against him. They were not asked to vote "guilty" or "innocent."

Huh.....

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge.

LOL

I proved it here.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

I understand it completely son. You're getting bitch slapped here. You're too stupid to understand that it is talking about impeachment. You aren't even a worthy opponent kid.
LOLOLOL

I used your own link to prove you wrong and you're still ignorant.

:lmao:

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

I used your own link to prove you wrong and you're still ignorant.

:lmao:
Sorry son, I understand your need to perform intellectual gymnastics, it hurts when a perceived "inferior" continually bitch slaps you. I have slapped you down on every single contention you've made.

Trump was acquitted.

You lost, Trump won.

Trump was determined...

INNOCENT.

Oops.

OK, we're getting somewhere.

Based on the question Senators voted 47 - guilty, and 53 - not guilty, and Roberts confirmed the count.

According to your logic, he should have said... Senator votes are: 47 - not innocent, 53 - innocent?

Come on, stop threading the needle, even you're better than that.

Trump was determined...

INNOCENT.

Oops.

Huh.....

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge.

Defendants are found to be "not guilty," not "innocent." If they were found to be innocent, then the verdict would be "innocent."

Forum List

Back