Trump has brought out the best and the worst in the Republican party

Pence,

Lisa Murkowski, Pence, Christie, Kemp, Sununu, Rafensperger, Mulvaney, Cheney, Hutchinson, Kinzinger, Hogan, Youngkin - on and on​

more important are Republican staff who support the country and conservativism over Trump
Make me vomit.

Trump has brought out the best and the worst in the Republican party. Politics has always been dirty. Unfortunately, too many times, the dirtiest win, from both parties.
Trump has brought out the Republicans who have a moral compass and those who do not. I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of Republicans who have put country over party and personal careers. The Republicans without a moral compass are obvious also.
Why doesn't the Republican party support their most moral members?
The people who trash Trump are douchebags. Those are the kind of people you admire.

Pence,

Lisa Murkowski, Pence, Christie, Kemp, Sununu, Rafensperger, Mulvaney, Cheney, Hutchinson, Kinzinger, Hogan, Youngkin - on and on​

more important are Republican staff who support the country and conservativism over Trump
You listed all the sleazy two faced douchebags in the party. They stab their constiutents in the back back take the side of the Democrats. There's nothingg admirable about them. Furthermore, a few years ago you and your ilk claimed these Republicans were scum.

Trump has brought out the best and the worst in the Republican party. Politics has always been dirty. Unfortunately, too many times, the dirtiest win, from both parties.
Trump has brought out the Republicans who have a moral compass and those who do not. I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of Republicans who have put country over party and personal careers. The Republicans without a moral compass are obvious also.

It's not really Republicans.. it's more about the scumbags and bottom feeders who are attached to Trump.

Why can't the Republicans win in 2024 with another candidate.
The hardcore Trump minions are more concerned about Trump being President than what is best for conservative politics or what is best for the country. They are a cult not a political party.
The idea that you give a flying fuck about what is best for conservative politics doesn't pass the laugh test.

Why would we want to?

Trump did everything he said he would do...first time in my lifetime and I'm almost 50.

As president he gave us the best economy in my lifetime, negotiated Middle East peace, went to North Korea alone to negotiate a nuclear treaty, worked to stem the outflow of manufacturing and factory jobs from the US to Asia where labor is cheap. Downsized government regulation. Built a wall and instituted the Remain in Mexico Policy to stem the tide of illegal immigration. Changed the course of the Supreme Court. Killed TPP. Made us oil independent for the first time in my lifetime!

Why the EFF would we want anyone else?
Wow, where do you get your information? First, he never was able to get North Korea to sign a nuclear deal. If we are oil independent why are our gas prices going up based on international conditions? Manufacturing jobs declined during Trump's term. Peace in the middle east, I don't think so.
If Trump was so good why did the Republicans lose the Presidency, the house and the Senate during his term?
READ BELOW

The idea that you give a flying fuck about what is best for conservative politics doesn't pass the laugh test.
I am a moderate who gives more concern for conservative financial policy and conservative values than any Trump minions. You don't even know what conservative financial policy and conservative values are.

Wow, where do you get your information? First, he never was able to get North Korea to sign a nuclear deal.
When did he promise to get North Korea to sign a nuclear deal?

If we are oil independent why are our gas prices going up based on international conditions?
Because Biden got elected, nimrod.

Manufacturing jobs declined during Trump's term.
Wrong, they were doing much better than they were doing under the previous administration.

Peace in the middle east, I don't think so.
He made a lot more progress than any Democrat.

If Trump was so good why did the Republicans lose the Presidency, the house and the Senate during his term?
Election fraud.

I am a moderate who gives more concern for conservative financial policy and conservative values than any Trump minions. You don't even know what conservative financial policy and conservative values are.
You're about as "moderate" as Pol Pot.

Trump identified the RINOs, so we know who to primary out in coming elections. Thanks Trump! Between that and the courts, liberals will still be whining for decades to come.

Aside from the White Nationalist Theocratic beast he let out of the closet, another primary element of his appeal can be boiled down to one word: Fight. Nothing else matters, not intelligence or dignity or collaboration or ideas or even common decency. The rubes just want a fighter, a pugilist, an attacker to express their rage for them. A giant FUCK YOU to the country and the world for their perceived victimhood.

He dropped a cancer on the party, and now it's metastasized coast to coast and down to street level. MTG, Gaetz, Boebert. No redeeming qualities other than a pure expression of rage.

This is an asymmetrical confrontation. They're at war. We're not. Rage often wins.

Manufacturing jobs declined during Trump's term.
Fact...Trump added half a million manufacturing jobs pre-pandemic. So stop your lying.

First, he never was able to get North Korea to sign a nuclear deal
Go back and read what I wrote ... as President he went ALONE into North Korea TO NEGOTIATE a nuclear treaty.
If we are oil independent why are our gas prices going up based on international conditions
Because dumbass Biden stated he was going to end fossil fuels...then proved it on day one as president by leveling a moratorium on drilling leases and killed the keystone XL.
Peace in the middle east, I don't think so.
Fact...Trump negotiated the Abraham Accords.

Democrats stole the election.
Universal mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting...etc...

Trump GAINED seats in the House in 2020...and gained votes...but somehow Biden the basement dweller "won" the election".

Further...Obama ALSO lost a supermajority in the Senate AND the House during his presidency...so that is completely meaningless.

We'll see how the 2022 election turns out in states like Georgia and Pennsylvania and Michigan...then revisit this conversation.

Fact...Trump added half a million manufacturing jobs pre-pandemic. So stop your lying.

Go back and read what I wrote ... as President he went ALONE into North Korea TO NEGOTIATE a nuclear treaty.

Because dumbass Biden stated he was going to end fossil fuels...then proved it on day one as president by leveling a moratorium on drilling leases and killed the keystone XL.

Fact...Trump negotiated the Abraham Accords.

Democrats stole the election.
Universal mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting...etc...

Trump GAINED seats in the House in 2020...and gained votes...but somehow Biden the basement dweller "won" the election".

Further...Obama ALSO lost a supermajority in the Senate AND the House during his presidency...so that is completely meaningless.

We'll see how the 2022 election turns out in states like Georgia and Pennsylvania and Michigan...then revisit this conversation.

No he didn't add a half million manufacturing jobs. He bragged and lied and they fell through.

No he didn't add a half million manufacturing jobs. He bragged and lied and they fell through.
You should tell your Saudi Arabian bosses they either need to feed to more accurate data or make better decisions on what Americans to lie to.

Screenshot_20220731-144315-922.png

Pence,

Interesting. I expected the Never Trumpers that you bolded. They are holdovers from the Bush/Cheney neocons who opposed Clinton/Obama in words, but never - ever - in deeds.

But, Pence and the unnamed "republican staff?" What moral things did they do besides oppose Trump's actions on Jan 6th and testify against their boss in front of the Jan 6th Show?

Tell us when we actually see that. Being Republican is not the easiest to be because we are now a "what can government do for me" nation. Perhaps freezing the new program agendas for a while would give us all some time to breathe.

Forum List

Back