Trump has finished 300 new miles of wall

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.

I'm very disappointed in the lack of The Wall, but dismissing what was done, because it is not "concrete" is pretty lame.

Of course not. I'm not trying to. I'm blaming Trump for the 3.5 years of Trump.
Trump has done great in 3.5 years. Unless of course you prefer to sit on your ass and force everyone else to pay high taxes.

27 Trillion in debt. $7 trillion in new debt the last 3.5 years. At some point that does have to be paid.

Are you fine with future generations having to pay it?

Trump has done great in 3.5 years. Unless of course you prefer to sit on your ass and force everyone else to pay high taxes.

27 Trillion in debt. $7 trillion in new debt the last 3.5 years. At some point that does have to be paid.

Impeached Trump campaigned on eliminating the federal debt.

Obviously, you are fine with future generations paying the debt? Certainly that debt can be attributed to the people who actually make the budget. Who would that be? Congress? So you are against Trump based on what Biden has created in the last 47 years of his political career?

Trump did have a proposal, in 1999 that would of paid off the national debt. A year Biden voted to raise the debt.

Are you fine with the same old politicians like Biden doing the same old thing you now claim you do not like?

Obviously, you are fine with future generations paying the debt? Certainly that debt can be attributed to the people who actually make the budget. Who would that be? Congress? So you are against Trump based on what Biden has created in the last 47 years of his political career?

I don't support Biden so you are wasting your breath.

Trump did have a proposal, in 1999 that would of paid off the national debt. A year Biden voted to raise the debt.

Trump also said it would be easy to balance the budget. Seems not.

Are you fine with the same old politicians like Biden doing the same old thing you now claim you do not like?

No which is why I will be voting third party.

No which is why I will be voting third party.
A wasted vote if that is what you are doing. I dont believe you. You espouse the same hatred against trump that is the Democrat party line.

You blame Trump for everything the Swamp does. There are two sides, those who claim they are independents and will not vote for Trump are on the side of Democrats.

That's the funniest part. Most of the undocumented workers come across the border crossings or they fly.
Most undocumented workers come across through holes in fences and tunnels, as well as places where there were never fences.

I have crossed the border a hundred times in the last 30 years. They have always required a passport and visa from anybody of hispanic, latin, south of the border ancestry.

That's the funniest part. Most of the undocumented workers come across the border crossings or they fly.
Most undocumented workers come across through holes in fences and tunnels, as well as places where there were never fences.

I have crossed the border a hundred times in the last 30 years. They have always required a passport and visa from anybody of hispanic, latin, south of the border ancestry.

Visa overstays have outnumbered people who enter the country illegally at the Southern border every year since 2007, according to a report by the Center for Migration Studies. The report's authors estimate that the number of total visa overstays was 600,000 more than the total number of border crossers and that in 2014, visa overstays accounted for two-thirds of all new undocumented immigrants.

The Southern border

Immigrants traveling through Mexico, of course, take up much of the public's attention on the issue of illegal immigration. And they do account for almost all people apprehended by CBP

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.

Talk about gaslighting. Why do you people continue parroting the narrative that the current bollard wall construction is merely "replacement" for existing human barriers when it has been repeatedly been show to be utterly false and ridiculous?

I know this is a challenging request, but can you try just this once to be intellectually honest and acknowledge the difference between vehicle barrier fencing and a bollard wall? That requires you to acknowledge things like the context of the bollard wall construction--i.e., impeding human border crossing as opposed to just vehicles--which is conveniently ignored when you people parrot this talking point.

Here is the fencing (built by Bush and Obama as you stated) that is being replaced, which is called "vehicle barrier fencing" (for reasons that should be obvious):
1598389810666.png

1598389963265.png

And here's where that pesky context issue comes in....this vehicle barrier fencing is not a human barrier. In case you're having trouble with that concept, here's a visual aid to assist you:

1598390639849.png

By contrast, here's the bollard wall that replaced those hundreds of miles of vehicle barrier fencing:

1598391064120.png

1598392203096.png

In case you're still having trouble understanding the difference, here's a few side by side comparisons of the bollard wall vs the vehicle barrier fencing:

1598392412047.png

1598391249288.png

1598391358819.png

1598392806250.png

Of course, I don't expect you to actually respond and acknowledge any of this, but who knows.

Last edited:

Call it a fence, call it a wall, call it a fricken rail, no one really cares....as long as it helps deter your friends and relatives from crossing the border illegally.

Sure, and you know that because you know how many illegals cross the border.

Visa overstays have outnumbered people who enter the country illegally at the Southern border every year since 2007, according to a report by the Center for Migration Studies. The report's authors estimate that the number of total visa overstays was 600,000 more than the total number of border crossers and that in 2014, visa overstays accounted for two-thirds of all new undocumented immigrants.

The Southern border

Immigrants traveling through Mexico, of course, take up much of the public's attention on the issue of illegal immigration. And they do account for almost all people apprehended by CBP

Last I checked nobody has every counted the number of illegal aliens in this country. I have hear the number of, 11 million stated for over a decade. I hear the same number of 17 million quoted year after year. Most likely the number is well over 30 million.

Until a law states that all in the country illegally must be registered and counted, or risk jail, deportation, and financial fines that impose a hardship, we will never know the true number of illegal aliens.

Most people requesting to come the United States from the third world countries are denied a visa.

Most that are here did not have the money to pay for a visa.

Most that are here can not read or write in their own language.

Either way, these are problems created by Biden and any other politician other than Trump and we can only trust Trump to fix the problem!

Talk about gaslighting. Why do you people continue parroting the narrative that the current bollard wall construction is merely "replacement" for existing human barriers when it has been repeatedly been show to be utterly false and ridiculous?

I know this is a challenging request, but can you try just this once to be intellectually honest and acknowledge the difference between vehicle barrier fencing and a bollard wall? That requires you to acknowledge things like the context of the bollard wall construction--i.e., impeding human border crossing as opposed to just vehicles--which is conveniently ignored when you people parrot this talking point.

Here is the fencing (built by Bush and Obama as you stated) that is being replaced, which is called "vehicle barrier fencing" (for reasons that should be obvious):
View attachment 379712
View attachment 379715

And here's where that pesky context issue comes in....this vehicle barrier fencing is not a human barrier. In case you're having trouble with that concept, here's a visual aid to assist you:

View attachment 379729

By contrast, here's the bollard wall that replaced those hundreds of miles of vehicle barrier fencing:

View attachment 379733

View attachment 379743

In case you're still having trouble understanding the difference, here's a few side by side comparisons of the bollard wall vs the vehicle barrier fencing:

View attachment 379745

View attachment 379734

View attachment 379735

View attachment 379747

Of course, I don't expect you to actually respond and acknowledge any of this, but who knows.
Ummm... This fence that you posted ...

1598391064120-png.379733

... was put up under Obama, not Trump. :eusa_doh:

Who knows about the rest of the photos you posted?

379747[/ATTACH]

Of course, I don't expect you to actually respond and acknowledge any of this (other than tagging it with a "funny")
It's a fence replacing old fence.

As I predicted. It's sad that so many people on here are not actually interested in open minded discussion and critical thinking, and just want to parrot talking points and use the forum as a platform to trade insults with members of the other political party. It's like a sports forum with fans of rival teams.

View attachment 379712
View attachment 379715

View attachment 379729

View attachment 379733

View attachment 379743

View attachment 379745

View attachment 379734

View attachment 379735

View attachment 379747

Ummm... This fence that you posted ...

1598391064120-png.379733

... was put up under Obama, not Trump. :eusa_doh:

Who knows about the rest of the photos you posted?

Even if that particular section of bollard wall was in fact built prior to Trump, it is wholly irrelevant to the point of my post--which was that the sections of bollard wall built during the past 4 years (which is the same style as pictured) replaced sections of vehicle barrier fencing, not previously built bollard wall. The point remains, the fencing that was replaced was not not a human barrier. Thus, the new bollard wall construction is indeed new in the context of a human barrier device

Last edited:

Are you saying Hillary was going to not only balance the budget but run a massive surplus. Let me throw some water on your face. We are living beyond our means. The fiat currency has enabled that. A lot of people collect a lot of checks and benefits from our governments. We pay reasonable prices for a lot of our food products but much of it is from overseas. But even that is high. We pay reasonable prices for tech products and the same is true. Automobiles are getting higher and higher and over 5000 dollars of the cost of each car is mandated by government for safety. Obama saved GM for the unions and retirees for votes. 3000 dollars of the cost of a GM vehicle goes to retirees. 20% of the cost of a vehicle produced is taxed from the ground up. There are hundreds of taxes on everything. And that adds up.

Forum List

Back