Trump has finished 300 new miles of wall

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.

Talk about gaslighting. Why do you people continue parroting the narrative that the current bollard wall construction is merely "replacement" for existing human barriers when it has been repeatedly been show to be utterly false and ridiculous?

I know this is a challenging request, but can you try just this once to be intellectually honest and acknowledge the difference between vehicle barrier fencing and a bollard wall? That requires you to acknowledge things like the context of the bollard wall construction--i.e., impeding human border crossing as opposed to just vehicles--which is conveniently ignored when you people parrot this talking point.

Here is the fencing (built by Bush and Obama as you stated) that is being replaced, which is called "vehicle barrier fencing" (for reasons that should be obvious):
View attachment 379712
View attachment 379715

And here's where that pesky context issue comes in....this vehicle barrier fencing is not a human barrier. In case you're having trouble with that concept, here's a visual aid to assist you:

View attachment 379729

By contrast, here's the bollard wall that replaced those hundreds of miles of vehicle barrier fencing:

View attachment 379733

View attachment 379743

In case you're still having trouble understanding the difference, here's a few side by side comparisons of the bollard wall vs the vehicle barrier fencing:

View attachment 379745

View attachment 379734

View attachment 379735

View attachment 379747

Of course, I don't expect you to actually respond and acknowledge any of this, but who knows.
Ummm... This fence that you posted ...

1598391064120-png.379733

... was put up under Obama, not Trump. :eusa_doh:

Who knows about the rest of the photos you posted?

Where did you get that idea?

WTF is constructionreviewonline.com?

Until a law states that all in the country illegally must be registered and counted, or risk jail, deportation, and financial fines that impose a hardship, we will never know the true number of illegal aliens.

We could learn that number if we had politicians with guts. They have until October 1st to be out of the country. Anybody here illegally after October 1st will face a minimum of 5 years in prison if caught. We simply count the number of people after October 1st in this country, and we will know how many people were here illegally.

That's the funniest part. Most of the undocumented workers come across the border crossings or they fly.
Most undocumented workers come across through holes in fences and tunnels, as well as places where there were never fences.

I have crossed the border a hundred times in the last 30 years. They have always required a passport and visa from anybody of hispanic, latin, south of the border ancestry.

Visa overstays have outnumbered people who enter the country illegally at the Southern border every year since 2007, according to a report by the Center for Migration Studies. The report's authors estimate that the number of total visa overstays was 600,000 more than the total number of border crossers and that in 2014, visa overstays accounted for two-thirds of all new undocumented immigrants.

The Southern border

Immigrants traveling through Mexico, of course, take up much of the public's attention on the issue of illegal immigration. And they do account for almost all people apprehended by CBP

No which is why I will be voting third party.
A wasted vote if that is what you are doing. I dont believe you. You espouse the same hatred against trump that is the Democrat party line.

I don't care for Trump. That doesn't mean I like Biden. Some of you are just all ate up with it. Principles mean nothing to you.

You blame Trump for everything the Swamp does. There are two sides, those who claim they are independents and will not vote for Trump are on the side of Democrats.

Its a religion to you isn't it?

What do you want him to do? Again, you need evidence to prove that an employer knowingly hired illegal workers. How does one do that?
Investigate?

You can investigate all you want. If an employer copied the documentation of the illegal whether he or she knew if they were legal or not, is all the evidence they need to state they checked the applicant.

Of course not. I'm not trying to. I'm blaming Trump for the 3.5 years of Trump.
Trump has done great in 3.5 years. Unless of course you prefer to sit on your ass and force everyone else to pay high taxes.

27 Trillion in debt. $7 trillion in new debt the last 3.5 years. At some point that does have to be paid.

Are you fine with future generations having to pay it?
Are you saying Hillary was going to not only balance the budget but run a massive surplus. Let me throw some water on your face. We are living beyond our means. The fiat currency has enabled that. A lot of people collect a lot of checks and benefits from our governments. We pay reasonable prices for a lot of our food products but much of it is from overseas. But even that is high. We pay reasonable prices for tech products and the same is true. Automobiles are getting higher and higher and over 5000 dollars of the cost of each car is mandated by government for safety. Obama saved GM for the unions and retirees for votes. 3000 dollars of the cost of a GM vehicle goes to retirees. 20% of the cost of a vehicle produced is taxed from the ground up. There are hundreds of taxes on everything. And that adds up.

Dismissed as I didn't support nor vote for Hillary but your argument is that Trump has been no different than Hillary on the debt.

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.
Never mind the deflection and ad hominem bull$hit...

The question remains: Is what 'camp' says true? 300 miles of 'replacement' wall and only 6 miles of 'new' wall?

Talk about gaslighting. Why do you people continue parroting the narrative that the current bollard wall construction is merely "replacement" for existing human barriers when it has been repeatedly been show to be utterly false and ridiculous?

I know this is a challenging request, but can you try just this once to be intellectually honest and acknowledge the difference between vehicle barrier fencing and a bollard wall? That requires you to acknowledge things like the context of the bollard wall construction--i.e., impeding human border crossing as opposed to just vehicles--which is conveniently ignored when you people parrot this talking point.

Here is the fencing (built by Bush and Obama as you stated) that is being replaced, which is called "vehicle barrier fencing" (for reasons that should be obvious):
View attachment 379712
View attachment 379715

And here's where that pesky context issue comes in....this vehicle barrier fencing is not a human barrier. In case you're having trouble with that concept, here's a visual aid to assist you:

View attachment 379729

By contrast, here's the bollard wall that replaced those hundreds of miles of vehicle barrier fencing:

View attachment 379733

View attachment 379743

In case you're still having trouble understanding the difference, here's a few side by side comparisons of the bollard wall vs the vehicle barrier fencing:

View attachment 379745

View attachment 379734

View attachment 379735

View attachment 379747

Of course, I don't expect you to actually respond and acknowledge any of this, but who knows.
Then there's this picture you posted ...

1598391358819-png.379735

... that's not Trump's wall either, though it was build while he was president. That's actually the mile long stretch of wall built by Brian Kolfage's We Build The Wall charity. Kolfage, Steve Bannon, and 2 others were just indicted the other day for steeling money from their own charity.

You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.
I notice you didn't refute a single word he said.....

Instead, you just threw a tantrum like a bitch
Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
It’s a steel and concrete wall , you ignoramus
It's a fence. You are gullible and easy to scam, I am not.
A sleaze and an idiot is a pretty formidable proposition at any time:

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

fence noun [C] (STRUCTURE)
B2
a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and supported with posts
Looks like Impeached Trump's fence is no match for wind.

Fake news

I notice you didn't refute a single word he said.....

Instead, you just threw a tantrum like a bitch
Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
It’s a steel and concrete wall , you ignoramus
It's a fence. You are gullible and easy to scam, I am not.
A sleaze and an idiot is a pretty formidable proposition at any time:

Cambridge Dictionary:

fence
noun [ C ]

UK

/fens/ US

/fens/

fence noun [C] (STRUCTURE)
B2
a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and supported with posts
Looks like Impeached Trump's fence is no match for wind.

Fake news

Not really. The first video show portions of felled wall from wind. As does the second video, although it was erroneously reported due to a hurricane. It wasn't a hurricane, just some strong wind.

But Impeached Trump is delicate so it's no surprise his wall is too.

No which is why I will be voting third party.
A wasted vote if that is what you are doing. I dont believe you. You espouse the same hatred against trump that is the Democrat party line.

I don't care for Trump. That doesn't mean I like Biden. Some of you are just all ate up with it. Principles mean nothing to you.

You blame Trump for everything the Swamp does. There are two sides, those who claim they are independents and will not vote for Trump are on the side of Democrats.

Its a religion to you isn't it?
Yes...M{Your Nation's Initial}GA policies are a religion to any nation.

Her music is good...........so are others.......

Who else is like her?

PS: Today died out in Africa the virus, which had caused poliomyelitis in Africa. Since three years no one in Africa had polio any longer. That's great, isn't it?

We went to Somalia to protect the food to starving people.........the ones with the guns wanted it all.........turned into a fight.....

Now Somalia is still screwed...........just a fishing fleet of modern ships would feed the whole dang country......but wasn't meant to be.

You’re a pathetic Soviet propagandist

You’re a pathetic Soviet propagandist
It took this long to figure this out?!

Congress declared that some materials couldn't be used in building the wall.
One of them was concrete.
I couldn't find this anywhere. Got a link?
You probably didn't look very hard.
The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

So I suppose Congress never declared that cement could not be used.
Yes they did...they wouldn't release the funds.
So call it what you want.
They wanted to be able to say it was a fence.
They wouldn't even admit later that they wanted the "Fence" to be made of any solid material.
They just told everyone later that existing technology must be used.
That sounds like they were making demands on what it could be made of.
But most Democrat apologists like yourself can never admit the truth unless your masters say you can say it first.

Why need funds from congress when Mexico was paying for it

Congress declared that some materials couldn't be used in building the wall.
One of them was concrete.
I couldn't find this anywhere. Got a link?
You probably didn't look very hard.
The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

So I suppose Congress never declared that cement could not be used.
Yes they did...they wouldn't release the funds.
So call it what you want.
They wanted to be able to say it was a fence.
They wouldn't even admit later that they wanted the "Fence" to be made of any solid material.
They just told everyone later that existing technology must be used.
That sounds like they were making demands on what it could be made of.
But most Democrat apologists like yourself can never admit the truth unless your masters say you can say it first.

Why need funds from congress when Mexico was paying for it
Military has received way too much $$$
They’re paying For it
It won’t stop the drugs but will stop many Criminals from waking in
The bigger issue is chain migration

Her music is good...........so are others.......

Who else is like her?

PS: Today died out in Africa the virus, which had caused poliomyelitis in Africa. Since three years no one in Africa had polio any longer. That's great, isn't it?

We went to Somalia to protect the food to starving people.........the ones with the guns wanted it all.........turned into a fight.....

Now Somalia is still screwed...........just a fishing fleet of modern ships would feed the whole dang country......but wasn't meant to be.

Only one question: In which country of the world never had been fighting British or US-American soldiers? Why is everything a drama what "you" are doing? And what for heavens sake is the difference between theatre and life in your culture?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back