Trump Has Floated Giving MAGA Extremists — Including Lou Dobbs — Cabinet Gigs if He Wins in 2024

Jailed? Name one,

Pardoned? They were pardoned because their convictions were bullshit.

Awaiting trial? Name one.

More liberal Democrat bullshit. Can't you do better?
At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015. Bannon was just the most recent.

At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015. Bannon was just the most recent.

You said, "Who would want to work for Trump? "

So no one is awaiting trial?

So, you can't name one who is still in jail?

Typical lying libtard.

BTW, Trump fired Bannon. You cannot count him. He was not working for Trump at the time.

After roe vs wade being overturned the forecast for the mid terms looks less likely to be a red wave.

And yes the american people get what they want.

Unlike what Republicans say.
Lots of Republicans are happy that Roe v Wade was overturned. They may turn out to vote MORE Republicans in. Republicans have been campaigning on outlawing abortion for years but like most campaign promises politicians make, nothing ever happened.

Many Republican voters gave up on the wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republican Party until Trump came along. It was highly unusual to have a Republican President who was willing to fight for his voters.

Trump’s main problem is he fights everybody. At times Trump is flat out obnoxious. A typical New Yorker. New Yorkers are not all that popular in the rest of the nation.

You said, "Who would want to work for Trump? "

So no one is awaiting trial?

So, you can't name one who is still in jail?

Typical lying libtard.
Typical right-winger: any conduct is OK so long as it advances the cause.

BTW, Trump fired Bannon. You cannot count him. He was not working for Trump at the time.
Yet he seems to have been intimately involved in jan 6, operating across the street from the WH.

The reason you don't see Lou Dobbs on tv anymore is that he has been on special assignment, doing Trump's dirty work, for two years.

He won't need a "Cabinet", trump's plan is to be made führer. This could happen as soon as next January, following the opening of the next session of Congress.

He envisions walking hand in hand across Europe with his boyfriend Putin while 74 million trump Nazis cheer them on.

So you haven't watched 2000 Mules.
I've read about it and it appears to be just many lies being repeated over and over. In a video clip of Barr played by the committee, the former attorney general said that he believed the election was not stolen by fraud. "I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the 2,000 Mules movie," he said.

The reason you don't see Lou Dobbs on tv anymore is that he has been on special assignment, doing Trump's dirty work, for two years.

^^^The language of the cult left has gotten plain ridiculous.

You forgot to tell us your pronouns and what you're wearing.

lol

Lou Dobbs....who insisted that Trump has the authority to shut down any news agency or paper that Trump believes is spreading misinformation?

To quote Dobbs "When I say shut down, I mean shut down!"

Its always fun to hear conservatives talk about their reverence for free speech, the constitution or the 1st amendment.

The reason you don't see Lou Dobbs on TV anymore is the legal liability he creates for when he parrots Big Lie talking points.

I've read about it and it appears to be just many lies being repeated over and over. In a video clip of Barr played by the committee, the former attorney general said that he believed the election was not stolen by fraud. "I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the 2,000 Mules movie," he said.
Barr is a RINO.

Barr is a RINO.

Anyone who doesn't ape Trump's conspiracy is a RINO in his estimation.

The enemies list for modern conservatives is just enormous. So much for the 'big tent'.
Apparently the truth and the facts don't matter, only ideology and loyalty. I guess a true GOPer would lie when the truth would be embarrassing.

I wonder why Trump would pick a RINO for his AG after firing his first AG pick. Didn't he promise to only put the best people in his administration?

Forum List

Back