Trump Has More Stolen Docs

Jesus dude. What do you think you're doing?

Just give em all back!
No, they arent getting a single piece of paper from Trump going forward. They can whine all they want, but its over. Anything he does have, they wont find and he wont give it to them.

You really need to stop consuming your own bodily fluids. This is the kind of bat shit crazy that results from it.

You wingers are the only ones wanting to destroy this democracy. You like the thought of living under a strongman dictator.
He makes you lemmings feel safe. Like your country won't be taken away from you. Pathetic. :)
Calling me "bat shit crazy" is a clear indication of your guilt and just tells me I am dead on in my facts.
You are a Traitor that supports Treason. You are also a Pathological Liar, but that is not the least of your sins.
God will not have mercy on you when your day of judgment comes.

Only Fascists support Strong Men Dictators.
This is why Biden is cozy with Xi and Putin and willingly does their bidding for them.
It's also why you carry their water.

Calling me "bat shit crazy" is a clear indication of your guilt and just tells me I am dead on in my facts.
You are a Traitor that supports Treason. You are also a Pathological Liar, but that is not the least of your sins.
You're "dead on" in the crazy department. Your elevator stopped going to the top floors a long time ago.
I am happy that your fringe belief systems are slowly being phased out of existence. :)

No, they arent getting a single piece of paper from Trump going forward. They can whine all they want, but its over. Anything he does have, they wont find and he wont give it to them.
You realize that it's illegal for him to have them right?

So much for the rule of law huh?

nope, didn't affect us under Trump!!!! you are factually errored.

BTW, when did the US become the Global States?
Different global events occurred under Trump -> the pandemic started, not ended.

The US economy became global decades ago when the capitalists traded globally, outsourced labor to other countries, sold to other countries, etc. Nearly all sizable US corporations operate globally.

You're "dead on" in the crazy department. Your elevator stopped going to the top floors a long time ago.
I am happy that your fringe belief systems are slowly being phased out of existence. :)
When you meet Benedict Arnold, Stalin and Hitler in Hell, don't bother asking them for a drop of water to cool your tongue.
There is no water in Hell, no love, no light, and no end to The Eternal Lake of Fire.

You realize that it's illegal for him to have them right?

So much for the rule of law huh?
Not true. A president can declassify documents at will. Thats why Trump wont let them get their greasey fingers on his documents going forward.

Not true. A president can declassify documents at will. Thats why Trump wont let them get their greasey fingers on his documents going forward.
No. He can't. There is a process to go through. And even then, there are restrictions about what you can actually take with you. You can't just think about it and make it happen. :auiqs.jpg:

Only Fascists support Strong Men Dictators.
This is why Biden is cozy with Xi and Putin and willingly does their bidding for them.
It's also why you carry their water.
exactly, carry their water is the correct phrase. What a burden to carry as a human, to be boldly obedient to a higher power.

exactly, carry their water is the correct phrase. What a burden to carry as a human, to be boldly obedient to a higher power.
They worship men and agendas, and see that as a path to ascension in which they can deify themselves.
They worship creation but not The Creator.
"Only the fool has said in their hearts that there is no God"

They are fools.
Never argue with a fool.
Yet this is what we do here every day.

Prove I lied, jerk off
Easy, peasy:

Oh... you mean in THIS topic. You lie so often it's hard to keep track.
Just as easy - and already done. Post #42

How's it feel to be my bitch?

Easy, peasy:

Oh... you mean in THIS topic. You lie so often it's hard to keep track.
Just as easy - and already done. Post #42

How's it feel to be my bitch?
First you call an OPINION a lie. Are you too stupid to know that’s not possible?

Then you whine about… something.

Are you claiming Trump had no more docs?

Forum List

Back