Trump Has Reportedly Been Asking About Pardons for Himself, His Family, and More

Yes he can pardon himself for every federal CRIME HE COMMITTED prior to the pardon, even if it is not found until after he leaves office.

Sad, but True.
No... He can't. I agree that it's sad you believe that is true.

He knows he will have no protection from legal prosecution of his crimes.
Gawd you fools are incredible.....

Another UN-NAMED SOURCE....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :fu:

Come on man, Trump committed, you know the thing.

Anonymous sources say that Bass v 2.0 robbed a little old lady at 5th and Vine.

And I'm an eyewitness.

(what city were we in?)

Anonymous sources say that Bass v 2.0 robbed a little old lady at 5th and Vine.

And I'm an eyewitness.

(what city were we in?)

how long is your optic nerve?

Pardoned for what? Last I heard, making you liberals cry and gnaw your feet off for four years straight isn't really much of a crime. It's more of an accomplishment.
None of that cuts any ice with New York State. The whole Trump family might be better off..living at Mar Lago--where De Santis can be counted on to resist an extradition request.

Great idea!

That vindictive New York state Attorney General would love to crucify him.

That the people of that state could elect such an individual speaks volumes about where this country is headed in the coming decades. Gads!

I hope that former President Trump severs all business connections with New York state and if he has any genuine friends left, he should ask them to cut their ties to that state, too.

A French Revolution-type of Reign of Terror is descending on the nation. A figurative guillotine is being readied for use on January 20. Lawyers on both sides will be earning millions.

As they say, only in America.

Okay I found the source

schiff-russia-600x337.jpg

A French Revolution-type of Reign of Terror is descending on the nation. A figurative guillotine is being readied for use on January 20. Lawyers on both sides will be earning millions.

As they say, only in America.

charles was right----"it was the best of times, it was the worst of times"

Okay I found the source

schiff-russia-600x337.jpg
Man i would hate to be a small male child in a dark alley with that guy. ANd why does he look more like a crackhead then Hunter Biden? And has there ever in history been a male named Hunter that did not take one in the butt?

Can't pardon yourself for crimes you haven't been charged with or may be charged with in the future.
There is no blanket pardon that covers forward time after 1/20/2021.

One of the networks had a good feature on this last night. The fraud and money laundering issues he may face with
the Manhattan DA will be the only charges where he could face jail time. The rest of the actions are concerning civil lawsuits
that will keep him busy financially and legally, but won't have any threat of prison time.
Yes he can pardon himself for every federal CRIME HE COMMITTED prior to the pardon, even if it is not found until after he leaves office.

Sad, but True.

Even though we claim no one is above the law, the founders never presumed we would have a LAWLESS president, that would pardon himself and family for all of their CRIMES COMMITTED, so they did not specifically ban a president from doing this...

Any new crimes, after pardon, would be prosecuted.

An impeachment would be in order for such an abuse, and to prevent Trump from ever holding a government position again.
What federal crimes do you speak of, Care? The ones concocted by the democrats?
If there are no federal crimes that he committed from when he was born till now, when he leaves office, then there is no need for him to pardon himself or family members.

Maybe we should wonder why somene like Hillary, whom the head of the FBI rattled off a long list of federal crimes she committed right on TV, hasn't suffered as a result?

I know, I know:
  1. Bury the charges.
  2. Deny the charges.
  3. Then after several years of delay tactics, say it is OLD NEWS and we should all just MOVE ON. :smoke:

Can't pardon yourself for crimes you haven't been charged with or may be charged with in the future.

One of the networks had a good feature on this last night. The fraud and money laundering issues he may face with
the Manhattan DA will be the only charges where he could face jail time. The rest of the actions are concerning civil lawsuits
that will keep him busy financially and legally, but won't have any threat of prison time.

Sad, but True.

Even though we claim no one is above the law, the founders never presumed we would have a LAWLESS president, that would pardon himself and family for all of their CRIMES COMMITTED, so they did not specifically ban a president from doing this...

An impeachment would be in order for such an abuse, and to prevent Trump from ever holding a government position again.
If there are no federal crimes that he committed from when he was born till now, when he leaves office, then there is no need for him to pardon himself or family members.

This was in 2018

President Donald Trump claimed Monday that he had the right to pardon himself but wouldn’t do so because he had "done nothing wrong."

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" he tweeted
I think he's more concerned with crimes he may have committed prior to becoming president, if he is really talking about pardoning himself again, as several new anonymous sources are reporting....

You can be pardoned for crimes in the past that have not been charged. You're wrong on that part.

It is true you can't be pardoned for future crimes.

This whole thing is a crock of shit though. Just a Democrat fantasy. Most guys fantasize about sex, BTW. You're pretty creepy

If the crime occurred while you were President. For crimes you committed before you were President...not so clear.
It'll be fun to watch though. :)

Sad, but True.

This was in 2018

President Donald Trump claimed Monday that he had the right to pardon himself but wouldn’t do so because he had "done nothing wrong."

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" he tweeted
I think he's more concerned with crimes he may have committed prior to becoming president, if he is really talking about pardoning himself again, as several new anonymous sources are reporting....
cnn were reporting cannibalism.jpg

Sad, but True.

Maybe we should wonder why somene like Hillary, whom the head of the FBI rattled off a long list of federal crimes she committed right on TV, hasn't suffered as a result?

I know, I know:
  1. Bury the charges.
  2. Deny the charges.
  3. Then after several years of delay tactics, say it is OLD NEWS and we should all just MOVE ON. :smoke:
You are changing the subject and this has nothing to do with Trump allegedly inquiring about pardoning himself and family and the whole Trump organization for any of their crimes committed before he took office.

Forum List

Back