Trump Has Worn Us All Out

Trump has to be tough to beat the Dirty Democrats at their own game.
Obammy illegally used the power of the Federal Government as political weapon to influence the election.
Hillary has gotten away with raping our laws because the Crazy Democrat Cult has ZERO ethics.
The Dem Voters don't care because their greed for power is above our laws and our democracy*.
Newly discovered emails relating to Hillary Clinton case under review by FBI

That was a week before the vote.
Comey announcing re-opening of email investigation was as influential in Trump winning as any Russian meddling.

Additionally, Obama did nothing about Russian interference, according to you people.
He did too...He told Vlad to cut it out!...If that wouldn't strike terror into the heart of a former KGB man, what would?

Until now it has been unclear to me precisely how Trump ends. His manifestly rotten character hasn’t alienated his supporters, who are all too ready with rationalizations and fluent in trade-offs. They’re also unbothered by many of his missteps, because he has sold those to a cynical electorate as media fables and rivals’ fabrications. He’s so enterprising and assiduous at pointing the finger elsewhere that many voters have lost their bearings. Defeat is victory. Oppressors are liberators. Corruption is caring. Mar-a-Loco is Shangri-La.

[
]

“Even Trump’s Supporters Are Getting Tired of His Daily Drama” was the headline on Jim Geraghty’s Monday column in National Review, which sometimes travels fantastically creative routes to reach the sunny side of Trump.

[
]

He linked to a lament by the conservative writer Rod Dreher, who, he noted, “is exhausted from the president behaving like ‘a clown who refuses to meet with the prime minister of Denmark because she won’t sell him Greenland.’”

[
]

I wouldn’t be surprised if voters consciously or subconsciously conclude that they just can’t continue to live like this and that four more years would be ruinous, if not to the country as a whole, then to our individual psyches. By the time Election Day rolls around, they may crave nothing more electric than stability and serenity. That wouldn’t be a bad Democratic bumper sticker. It’s essentially the message of Joe Biden’s campaign.

Donald Trump Has Worn Us All Out

We can only hope that Frank Bruni is correct.

You've been worn out since the day after Hillary lost.
You have since entered the 'unhinged zone' like most of your ilk. :blues:
Trump will wear us all out

Search Results
Web results
84 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump - The New ...

https://www.nytimes.com â€ș climate â€ș trump-environment-rollbacks

A comprehensive list of environmental policies the Trump administration has targeted, ... Our list represents two types of policy changes: rules that were officially ..... 83. Proposed withdrawing efficiency standards for residential furnaces and ...
Curbs on Methane, Potent Greenhouse Gas, to Be Relaxed in U.S. ...

https://www.nytimes.com â€ș 2019/08/29 â€ș climate â€ș epa-methane-greenhouse...

2 days ago - E.P.A. officials said the new methane rule, which would replace one from ... the proposal as a major setback in the effort to fight climate change.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Until now it has been unclear to me precisely how Trump ends. His manifestly rotten character hasn’t alienated his supporters, who are all too ready with rationalizations and fluent in trade-offs. They’re also unbothered by many of his missteps, because he has sold those to a cynical electorate as media fables and rivals’ fabrications. He’s so enterprising and assiduous at pointing the finger elsewhere that many voters have lost their bearings. Defeat is victory. Oppressors are liberators. Corruption is caring. Mar-a-Loco is Shangri-La.

[
]

“Even Trump’s Supporters Are Getting Tired of His Daily Drama” was the headline on Jim Geraghty’s Monday column in National Review, which sometimes travels fantastically creative routes to reach the sunny side of Trump.

[
]

He linked to a lament by the conservative writer Rod Dreher, who, he noted, “is exhausted from the president behaving like ‘a clown who refuses to meet with the prime minister of Denmark because she won’t sell him Greenland.’”

[
]

I wouldn’t be surprised if voters consciously or subconsciously conclude that they just can’t continue to live like this and that four more years would be ruinous, if not to the country as a whole, then to our individual psyches. By the time Election Day rolls around, they may crave nothing more electric than stability and serenity. That wouldn’t be a bad Democratic bumper sticker. It’s essentially the message of Joe Biden’s campaign.

Search Results
Web results

A comprehensive list of environmental policies the Trump administration has targeted, ... Our list represents two types of policy changes: rules that were officially ..... 83. Proposed withdrawing efficiency standards for residential furnaces and ...

https://www.nytimes.com â€ș 2019/08/29 â€ș climate â€ș epa-methane-greenhouse...

2 days ago - E.P.A. officials said the new methane rule, which would replace one from ... the proposal as a major setback in the effort to fight climate change.

The industry has already taken it upon itself to curb methane release and has had the technology in place for some time now.
So, rules or lesser rules, they are already responsible actors.

[
]

[
]

[
]

Search Results
Web results

Oh goody! Google hit counts mean something game!

Ed is a moron.
94,452,768 hits in 0.14 seconds.

Who the hell is Jim Geraghty? Do lefties spend all their time cruising the internet until they find a column they like? Are we tired of low unemployment and a thriving economy?

[
]

[
]

[
]

/—-/ Imagine how you’ll feel after his second term while Ivanka is sworn in as POTUS.

I just hope that whomever our next President is, they can and will comport themselves with dignity, intelligence, respect and maturity.

At least HALF of the time. I'll settle for THAT.

I never would have worried about that until now, but I just don't want this administration to be normalized going forward.
/—-/ Oh you mean you hope he’s a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

It is possible that the Establishment in Washington (both parties) have worn us all out, except maybe for the ideologues on both sides. Trump didn't win cuz he was entertaining, cuz he really wasn't. His negative numbers significantly outweighed his positives, so it wasn't that people liked him as much as they wanted a change. IOW, NOT another Washington swamp creature. A lot of people, including me, held their nose and voted for him cuz he was not Hillary Clinton. She is the ultimate Washington insider, a corrupt and lying politician intent on increasing the size and scope of the federal gov't at a time when people are losing their trust in gov't big time.

[
]

[
]

[
]

Search Results
Web results

Oh goody! Google hit counts mean something game!

Ed is a moron.
94,452,768 hits in 0.14 seconds.
Breathe in weather
All told, the Trump administration’s environmental rollbacks could significantly increase greenhouse gas emissions and lead to thousands of extra deaths from poor air quality every year, according to a recent report prepared by New York University Law School's State Energy and Environmental Impact Center.

Here are the details for each of the policies targeted by the administration so far. Are there rollbacks we missed? Email [email protected] or tweet @nytclimate.

Air pollution and emissions
COMPLETED
1. Canceled a requirement for oil and gas companies to report methane emissions.Environmental Protection Agency | Read more
2. Revised and partially repealed an Obama-era rule limiting methane emissions on public lands, including intentional venting and flaring from drilling operations.Interior Department | Read more
3. Loosened a Clinton-era rule designed to limit toxic emissions from major industrial polluters.E.P.A. | Read more
4. Stopped enforcing a 2015 rule that prohibited the use of hydrofluorocarbons, powerful greenhouse gases, in air-conditioners and refrigerators.E.P.A. | Read more
5. Repealed a requirement that state and regional authorities track tailpipe emissionsfrom vehicles traveling on federal highways.Transportation Department | Read more
6. Reverted to a weaker 2009 pollution permitting program for new power plants and expansions.

I just hope that whomever our next President is, they can and will comport themselves with dignity, intelligence, respect and maturity.

I never would have worried about that until now, but I just don't want this administration to be normalized going forward.
/—-/ Oh you mean you hope he’s a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Any candidate from either party would comport themselves better than Trump
I don't know if his fans see this. I think it's possible that they finally have a President who behaves like they do, and it makes them feel better about themselves. They feel validated.
It's obvious they feel validated but still don't know how to feel. Like robots.

Yes, those are the only two possible things a responsible, intelligent adult can be.

Either a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators, or an embarrassing buffoon who acts like a spoiled eight year old brat.

That's it. It can only be one of those two things.

I think you're really nailed it there.

So Mac, tell me about this comment: "I never would have worried about that until now, but I just don't want this administration to be normalized going forward."

You don't want the Trump adminstration to do a better job?

Yes, those are the only two possible things a responsible, intelligent adult can be.

Either a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators, or an embarrassing buffoon who acts like a spoiled eight year old brat.

/----/ Show us a democRAT who can do this and even more in his / her first 2 1/2 years.
President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

/----/ Show us a democRAT who can do this and even more in his / her first 2 1/2 years.
What a joke list. Oh he went to North Korea. And got what out of it? Nothing! Just like the rest of his "accomplishments".

[
]

[
]

[
]

Search Results
Web results

/---/ It's about time someone had the balls to roll back these draconian rules.

What a joke list. Oh he went to North Korea. And got what out of it? Nothing! Just like the rest of his "accomplishments".

You still paying for Obama care?

/----/ "Oh he went to North Korea."
Which is far more than Obozo or SoS Hildabeast ever did. They just paid Un a few billion to keep him quiet. Some foreign policy. And that's all you git from the list?

Forum List

Back