Trump: Have the Coronavirus, Go to Work and recover!

You know, effective leaders know how to delegate, as well as how to listen to experts who know more than them. Trump doesn't have that ability.

And, while I don't have any medical training other than what the Navy taught me for first aid, I am smart enough to listen to doctors and experts when they talk about this. I'm also smart enough to know that Trump has zero experience or knowledge about this.

Sorry, but I'm trusting the doctors over Trump on this one. And, if talking about how bad this could get is just fear mongering by the media and the Dems to take down Trump, how come all the other countries are taking it a hell of a lot more serious than what we are?

So what, even if true ( which, as you said, is a "hunch"), I also put the number of infected at 10 percent. Pretty optimistic if you ask me. Especially since it seems that you and the president are convinced it's just the flu As for it hitting only the elderly. That 3.4 is an average so that means that the mortality rate for the elderly is considerably higher. Do you have no family members who are elderly? I do. I wouldn't want them to catch it. Coronavirus Age, Sex, Demographics (COVID-19) - Worldometer

Every person who has it and simply continues its daily live risks spreading it to other people including the elderly. Are you arguing that simply because you might not be at risk you shouldn't be expected to take any responsibility for not spreading it?

Of course I do but I don't live with them. I am 39. So you're saying everyone with a cold should stay home? That is not going to happen unless the Gov't mandates it. Has the CDC stated that everyone with a common cold should stay home?
And you might not live with them but the incubation is at least 2 weeks. Plenty of time to infect your family.

Infect with what? Is the Virus in Boston?

Is suffolk county Boston? If yes then it's there.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
Rare cases not widespread

Just saw on the news something about a Marriott in Boston and them taking several to hospital to test?

Of course I do but I don't live with them. I am 39. So you're saying everyone with a cold should stay home? That is not going to happen unless the Gov't mandates it. Has the CDC stated that everyone with a common cold should stay home?
And you might not live with them but the incubation is at least 2 weeks. Plenty of time to infect your family.

That's how all epidemics start isn't it? A few cases that than expand exponentially?

I left work at 5 central time and had just gotten off the John Hopkins tracker at 260 I brought up the tracker 20 minutes later and 278. Just a drop in the bucket compared to 330 million American's but spreads fast.

Just saw on the news something about a Marriott in Boston and them taking several to hospital to test?

Yep, there are people in Boston who now have the virus.

Coronavirus Cases in Massachusetts Jump to 8, Including 5 From Biogen Meeting

The reported cases of coronavirus in Massachusetts has jumped to eight, including five cases connected to a conference held in Boston last week, officials said Friday.

That includes one confirmed case and seven that are awaiting final confirmation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Health officials announced Friday that three Boston residents and two residents of Norfolk County who attended a meeting organized by biotech firm Biogen last week at the Marriott Long Wharf hotel are presumed to have contracted COVID-19.

89386741_3448240358522922_4550485766706298880_n.jpg

The reported cases of coronavirus in Massachusetts has jumped to eight, including five cases connected to a conference held in Boston last week, officials said Friday.

That includes one confirmed case and seven that are awaiting final confirmation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Health officials announced Friday that three Boston residents and two residents of Norfolk County who attended a meeting organized by biotech firm Biogen last week at the Marriott Long Wharf hotel are presumed to have contracted COVID-19.
Five people!!! Oh no!!!

Five people!!! Oh no!!!

I didn't hear how many wasn't really paying too much attention.

Running roughshod over the advice of trained medical professionals and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, President Donald Trump Wednesday night suggested to millions of Fox News viewers that people infected with coronavirus could still go to work and recover, comments that were immediately condemned as irresponsible and dangerous.

While Trump was visiting tornado-ravaged Tennessee and the CDC today, CNN and Fox largely ignored him and dealt with the covid-19 outbreak, the primaries, and, later, Pence's press conference with his medical experts in toe to provide Americans with accurate information and the latest update.

Trump got a couple of minutes of air time and he blew that. He spent most of those minutes exaggerating the importance of the U.S. as compared to other countries. He made the astonishing statement that the U.S. is the only country being proactive in the search for covid-19 victims and its cure.

The incredible stupidity of this President is sometimes overwhelming. Of course, that is a huge lie. China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, and countless other nations are actively searching for victims of this virus and a cure.

Why did Trump make such an outrageous lie? Part of the answer is, that is what he does. Lying to benefit himself is a part of his DNA. Quite frankly, he can't help himself.

The other part of the answer is Trump's explanation of truthful hyperbole.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” “I Call It Truthful Hyperbole”: The Most Popular Quotes From Trump’s “

Boy, that explains a lot.

Five people!!! Oh no!!!

Your reading comprehension sucks ass. In the title of the article it clearly states that the virus has jumped to a total of 8, because of the 5 cases from the meeting. No, it's not 5, it's 8.

Really? What the hell is going on here? We've lived through these AID's, SARS, Ebola past media panics and the sky didn't fall. This isn't the Andromeda strain. Good lord, to quote FDR: all we have to fear, is FEAR itself. The world isn't ending.

Five people!!! Oh no!!!

Your reading comprehension sucks ass. In the title of the article it clearly states that the virus has jumped to a total of 8, because of the 5 cases from the meeting. No, it's not 5, it's 8.
Oh my

That's how all epidemics start isn't it? A few cases that than expand exponentially?
This isn’t Ebola. It’s a form of a bad cold. Unless you have some underlying condition or are just really old, you will recover
Cornavirus (Covid-19) to not a form of a bad cold. It is a unique virus in the Cornavirus family with symptoms very similar to the flu. If it advances to Covid Pneumonia it can be deadly or upon recovery can leave lasting lung damage.

Ebola is more deadly but Cornavirus (Covid-19) spreads more easy.

Really? What the hell is going on here? We've lived through these AID's, SARS, Ebola past media panics and the sky didn't fall. This isn't the Andromeda strain. Good lord, to quote FDR: all we have to fear, is FEAR itself. The world isn't ending.
The major difference between AID's, SARS, or Ebola and Cornavirus (Covid-19) is the ease of transmission. You can get Cornavirus (Covid-19) by being in same room with an infected person because it can be transmitted through the air.

In less than 3 months the virus has spread from a single small factory in Wuhan, China to over 80 countries and more than 100,000 cases. There is no doubt that the number infected will increase significantly and there will be a global economic impact. It is already having an impact in the US as goods from China are slowing. The Port of Los Angles reports a 40% drop in traffic. Many businesses, both retail and manufacturing are seeing goods they need to operate dwindling to a trickle.

Last edited:
Running roughshod over the advice of trained medical professionals and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, President Donald Trump Wednesday night suggested to millions of Fox News viewers that people infected with coronavirus could still go to work and recover, comments that were immediately condemned as irresponsible and dangerous.

While Trump was visiting tornado-ravaged Tennessee and the CDC today, CNN and Fox largely ignored him and dealt with the covid-19 outbreak, the primaries, and, later, Pence's press conference with his medical experts in toe to provide Americans with accurate information and the latest update.

Trump got a couple of minutes of air time and he blew that. He spent most of those minutes exaggerating the importance of the U.S. as compared to other countries. He made the astonishing statement that the U.S. is the only country being proactive in the search for covid-19 victims and its cure.

The incredible stupidity of this President is sometimes overwhelming. Of course, that is a huge lie. China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, and countless other nations are actively searching for victims of this virus and a cure.

Why did Trump make such an outrageous lie? Part of the answer is, that is what he does. Lying to benefit himself is a part of his DNA. Quite frankly, he can't help himself.

The other part of the answer is Trump's explanation of truthful hyperbole.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” “I Call It Truthful Hyperbole”: The Most Popular Quotes From Trump’s “

Boy, that explains a lot.
Trump says whatever he thinks will drive home the point he is trying to make. Truth is totally irrelevant.

This isn’t Ebola. It’s a form of a bad cold. Unless you have some underlying condition or are just really old, you will recover
Cornavirus (Covid-19) to not a form of a bad cold. It is a unique virus in the Cornavirus family with symptoms very similar to the flu. If it advances to Covid Pneumonia it can be deadly or upon recovery can leave lasting lung damage.

Lasting lung damage? Sounds like you need antibiotics but 95% are made in China ?

Lasting lung damage? Sounds like you need antibiotics but 95% are made in China ?

Antibiotica doesn't help in case of a virus - antibiotica helps only in case of bacteriae. And this shield becomes more and more full of holes, because of the exuberant use of antibiotica worldwide.

A man without fear is as less able to survive as a man without pain. Fear is not a senseless emotion. Fear helps to be careful. And yes: Your world will end. You will die. Sooner or later. People, who love life, prefer "later".

Yep, that's another problem. At least 80 percent of the active ingredients found in all of America's medicines come from abroad – primarily China.

The US needs 300 million face masks. There have been no shipments in 2 months from China who's the primary supplier.

You Communists and your fascist media are such fucking liars.

Post where THE PRESIDENT told people to go to work with the virus? You can't, you're a fucking liar. Oh, you'll post shit from the little Goebbels, but they are lying. You nor they can come up with a quote.

This is the extent to which the empty headed worship The State....What's the prez supposed to do, run out and be a one-man pathogen exterminator?
The prez should not be downplaying a spreading pandemic. Is that so hard.
He put a travel ban in place before it was even called a pandemic. He is not downplaying it, he simply said the stats could be misleading.
First he insinuated it was hoax and now he is saying go to work if you have it. If that ain’t downplaying it than what is?

He did neither, you're just a fucking liar.

Forum List

Back