Trump He's a Criminal..

Yup. A five year minimum for Trump. And they got him dead to rights.

Good luck. SS protection stays with a president even if he's in jail and having an armed force with you at all times is impossible when locked up so all they can do is fine him. He'll never go to actual jail unless he waives his SS protection and THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

RICO conviction in Georgia is automatically 5 years in prison. I'm sure the US secret service can accommodate Trump.

Nope. SS protection is armed protection and that cannot happen within the confines of prison walls.

He cannot go to prison.

Triggered?

Could Trump face prison? “Theoretically, yes and practically, no,” said Chuck Rosenberg, a former top federal prosecutor and counsel to then-FBI Director James B. Comey.

It's so fun watching the air slowly leave your balloon.

You have a variety of indictments that you could read.

There are over 90 charges. No one here can name them all.

You're online. Look it up.
IMG_5677.png

Trump tweeted.

GUILTY!!!!

AJ Says the FEDS want Covid Lock Down Protocals MASKS.. Lock Downs
AND of course MAIL IN BALLOTS!!!!! Starting SOON?????
Watch out Folks....... Don't say you were not Warned
I give you points for courage. Coming here with Infowars takes guts.
Now git, you fucking crackpot

I give you points for courage. Coming here with Infowars takes guts.
Now git, you fucking crackpot
AJ might be a bullshit mineral oil salesman, but he is still INFINITELY MORE CREDIBLE than any of the apparatchiks vacuous pieces of shit like you are misinformed by.

I can't stand the fucker, but compared to the vile scum you jabbering fuckin retards listen too he is a goddamned harbinger of gospel truth.

Let's Hear it for Law and Order!!!!
Can anyone please Explain to me
Exactly What in the Actual Fuck is he being Charged with?
I gotcha.

There are currently six significant outstanding cases against Trump, two civil and four criminal. New York State has a civil fraud case against the Trump Organization for financial fraud, with a trial scheduled for October. He was also sued by E. Jean Carroll for sexual assault and defamation, for which he was found guilty; she then added an amendment for things about her he said on the CNN Town Hall, which she considers further defamation; that trial is set for January of next year. Honestly, I would be surprised if either of these actually happens any time soon.

Now, the criminal cases.

Last March, a grand jury in the Southern District of New York (covering New York City) indicted him on 34 charges of falsifying business records to cover up his hush money payments to Stormy Daniels. This isn't about paying her, this is about lying on his business records to show what he paid, and why. The trial for that is set for next March.

In June, a grand jury in the Southern District of Florida indicted Trump on 32 charges under the Espionage act, plus eight more for lying about it and for conspiracy to obstruct justice. This is the classified documents case, centered around his removal of classified documents from the White House and storing them at Mar-a-Lago. A trial for it is set for next May.

Earlier this month, a grand jury in DC indicted Trump on four charges of conspiracy to defraud, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of that proceeding, and conspiracy to deprive others of their votes. This is about his whole campaign, from before the election through January 6, and says that all of his speeches and actions during that time were essentially one big effort to defraud the United States out of its election results; the charges notably did not include inciting a riot, although the Congressional investigation did. He was charged alone in this case because they are making an effort to try to get it done quickly, especially since because these are federal charges, he could potentially be pardoned by whoever wins next November. The trial date hasn't been set yet, but probably will be set at a hearing scheduled for next Monday, August 28.

Less than a week ago, a grand jury in Georgia indicted Trump and 18 others with 41 charges of various types of conspiracy and other various crimes such as filing false documents and perjury. One of the charges is a RICO charge for racketeering, which carries a minimum of five years in prison if convicted. These charges basically say that he and 18 others tried to overturn the election results in Georgia, and because they are Georgia state charges, they can't be pardoned. This will be a huge, long, sprawling case, which Trump and his team will try to stretch out for even longer, so I would be surprised if this even gets a court date before the election. Once it does go through, though, I expect this to be the single most consequential court case in American history, so buckle up.

Forum List

Back