Trump He's a Criminal..

I gotcha.

There are currently six significant outstanding cases against Trump, two civil and four criminal. New York State has a civil fraud case against the Trump Organization for financial fraud, with a trial scheduled for October. He was also sued by E. Jean Carroll for sexual assault and defamation, for which he was found guilty; she then added an amendment for things about her he said on the CNN Town Hall, which she considers further defamation; that trial is set for January of next year. Honestly, I would be surprised if either of these actually happens any time soon.

Now, the criminal cases.

Last March, a grand jury in the Southern District of New York (covering New York City) indicted him on 34 charges of falsifying business records to cover up his hush money payments to Stormy Daniels. This isn't about paying her, this is about lying on his business records to show what he paid, and why. The trial for that is set for next March.

In June, a grand jury in the Southern District of Florida indicted Trump on 32 charges under the Espionage act, plus eight more for lying about it and for conspiracy to obstruct justice. This is the classified documents case, centered around his removal of classified documents from the White House and storing them at Mar-a-Lago. A trial for it is set for next May.

Earlier this month, a grand jury in DC indicted Trump on four charges of conspiracy to defraud, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of that proceeding, and conspiracy to deprive others of their votes. This is about his whole campaign, from before the election through January 6, and says that all of his speeches and actions during that time were essentially one big effort to defraud the United States out of its election results; the charges notably did not include inciting a riot, although the Congressional investigation did. He was charged alone in this case because they are making an effort to try to get it done quickly, especially since because these are federal charges, he could potentially be pardoned by whoever wins next November. The trial date hasn't been set yet, but probably will be set at a hearing scheduled for next Monday, August 28.

Less than a week ago, a grand jury in Georgia indicted Trump and 18 others with 41 charges of various types of conspiracy and other various crimes such as filing false documents and perjury. One of the charges is a RICO charge for racketeering, which carries a minimum of five years in prison if convicted. These charges basically say that he and 18 others tried to overturn the election results in Georgia, and because they are Georgia state charges, they can't be pardoned. This will be a huge, long, sprawling case, which Trump and his team will try to stretch out for even longer, so I would be surprised if this even gets a court date before the election. Once it does go through, though, I expect this to be the single most consequential court case in American history, so buckle up.
The Democrat Party is a crazy criminal cult.
They are turning our country into a neo-marxist banana republic police state with their political tactics.
The fact the dumb liberal Dem voters are so easy to manipulate is one of the major factors that makes the Dems a dangerous political cult.
These indictments are 100% politically motivated.
They are a legal farce.
They will be shredded under legitimate legal scrutiny.

Yes, of course!
Thank you for Reminding us All of the DEMS Intelligently Proving Beyond a shadow
of a Doubt That Orange WAS in Fact a Russian spy...
it took Like a Year and a Half Right?
But they DID prove it.. :)

:rock:

Last edited:
All of the dossier was vetted except for the pee tapes.
I told you folks....

THEY REALLY ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID.

So the next time you see a Darwin Award handed out, and your mind is blown because of the incredible stupidity of the subject, remember that there are millions more window licking bed wetters eaten up with severe autism out there who are fugitives of natural selection.

I told you folks....

THEY REALLY ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID.

So the next time you see a Darwin Award handed out, and your mind is blown because of the incredible stupidity of the subject, remember that there are millions more window licking bed wetters eaten up with severe autism out there who are fugitives of natural selection.
Are you talking about Trump Junior? He's a bedwetter.

Are you talking about Trump Junior? He's a bedwetter.
is he? well then Let's send Trump to prison ASAP!
in Fact why bother with a Trial at All?
Just put a Bag over his head and make him Vanish..
Like our secret storm Troopers have done with so Many 'Terrorists'
though in SOME cases.. sadly it turned out..
they were in fact NOT Actually Terrorists :)

None of the indictments in those two cases have indictments for free speech, political or otherwise.

You have read them, right?
On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be
tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, "Georgia hearings now on @OANN. Amazing!" This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Sure looks persecution for simple free speech to me.

On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be
tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, "Georgia hearings now on @OANN. Amazing!" This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Sure looks persecution for simple free speech to me.
That isn't an indictment, that is supporting evidence for an indictment.

You are posting scene 7 of the act.

Where do you find these pointless arguments and why do you believe them? Was it Fox? Gatewaypundit? Who is telling you what to say?

That isn't an indictment, that is supporting evidence for an indictment.

You are posting scene 7 of the act.

Where do you find these pointless arguments and why do you believe them? Was it Fox? Gatewaypundit? Who is telling you what to say?
Act 22 actually.

That’s prosecuting free speech. No difference if I took all your posts and fabricated a crime.

Forum List

Back