Trump He's a Criminal..

that sounds like Biden Talking.. :)

Trump was president for 4 years.. Biden had nothing to do with that or with Trump's refusal to participate in an orderly transition. Biden had nothing to do with Trump's choices to take so many classified documents and refuse to return them.

Trump is a grown man. He's responsible for what he says and does.

Yes dumbass if you can use common sense and have to have someone to tell you what is lawful you're an idiot.
Okay, let's take a step back. Normally, I would ignore this and move on, but I kind of want to understand your perspective here.

Here's my view. We do all know what the laws are. We all know that conspiracy and fraud and so on aren't lawful, but how do we know whether he committed them or not? That's why we (or any society) have courts. Evidence is presented, arguments are made, witnesses are heard, and a jury determines guilty or not. I don't think any of that is controversial.

It seems to me as if you're saying that we shall all already know whether he's guilty or not of each charge, based on what we've seen in the news. Am I right, or am I missing your point?

Okay, let's take a step back. Normally, I would ignore this and move on, but I kind of want to understand your perspective here.

Here's my view. We do all know what the laws are. We all know that conspiracy and fraud and so on aren't lawful, but how do we know whether he committed them or not? That's why we (or any society) have courts. Evidence is presented, arguments are made, witnesses are heard, and a jury determines guilty or not. I don't think any of that is controversial.

It seems to me as if you're saying that we shall all already know whether he's guilty or not of each charge, based on what we've seen in the news. Am I right, or am I missing your point?
The laws Trump is to have violated have been twisted to meet the criminal elements. Which is as illegal as you can get Jack smith didn't learn from the last few times he's had his pussy beat by the supreme court.

The laws Trump is to have violated have been twisted to meet the criminal elements. Which is as illegal as you can get Jack smith didn't learn from the last few times he's had his pussy beat by the supreme court.
Twisted as Fuck...
But, then so are THEY
that are Attacking the Man :) :113:

You have a variety of indictments that you could read.

There are over 90 charges. No one here can name them all.

You're online. Look it up.
Only 90????
so.. I Guess it Means he's going Away for a LONG Time then Aye?

Trump was president for 4 years.. Biden had nothing to do with that or with Trump's refusal to participate in an orderly transition. Biden had nothing to do with Trump's choices to take so many classified documents and refuse to return them.

Trump is a grown man. He's responsible for what he says and does.
so is Biden..

Let's Hear it for Law and Order!!!!
Can anyone please Explain to me
Exactly What in the Actual Fuck is he being Charged with?

He's been charged with a lot.

Hey, remember this?

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called President Donald Trump “undisciplined” and claimed that Trump would often ask him to do things that would violate the law.

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. It violates treaty,’”
He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”

So the criminal got rid of Rex and found someone who would go along.

He's been charged with a lot.

Hey, remember this?

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called President Donald Trump “undisciplined” and claimed that Trump would often ask him to do things that would violate the law.

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. It violates treaty,’”
He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”

So the criminal got rid of Rex and found someone who would go along.
he's Not a Criminal..
The Biden clan on the other hand... :cool:
They are looking worse every time i turn around.
JMHO

Forum List

Back