Trump He's a Criminal..

Judge Chutkan is from a Marxist family. U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is assigned to the January 6 case against former President Donald Trump, is related to some of the ā€œmost influentialā€ Jamaican Marxists.Special counsel Jack Smith indicted Trump on four counts related to his alleged effort to steal the 2020 election at the beginning of the month. Interestingly, the Article III Project revealed that Chutkan has family ties with the top Marxist revolutionaries in Jamaica.
orn in Kingston, Jamaica, in 1962, Chutkanā€™s grandfather, Frank Hill, and great uncle, Ken Hill, played a key role in founding Jamaicaā€™s Peopleā€™s National Party (PNP). Ken Hill was ā€œby far the most influentialā€ member of a Marxist group within the PNP, according to one member of the group.
As one online encyclopedia recounted:

Three years later, former Jamaican Governor Sir Arthur Richards jailed Ken and Frank Hill for subversive activity. Richards singled Ken Hill out as ā€œprobably the most dangerous subversive agent in Jamaica.ā€

Chutkanā€™s mother, Noelle, is Frank Hillā€™s daughter and Ken Hillā€™s niece.

Appointed to the federal judiciary in 2014, Chutkan is one of the many far-left judges former President Barack Obama nominated to the federal bench.
In 2021, Chutkan ruled hundreds of pages of the former presidentā€™s White House records could be turned over to the January 6 investigating committee despite Trumpā€™s objections, as Breitbart News reported. She also donated to Obamaā€™s 2008 and 2012 political campaigns.
In an unprecedented move, Obama appointed Chutkan and her husband, Peter Krauthamer, to highly sought-after judgeships in Washington, DC. Chutkanā€™s appointment came two years after Krauthamer was sworn in as a D.C. Superior Court Judge.
Chutkan is also known to give harsher sentences to January 6 defendants than her peers on the federal bench. Four of the six cases where judges sentenced January 6 defendants to prison over federal prosecutorsā€™ requests for lesser punitive measures happened in Chutkanā€™s courtroom.
As Politifact detailed:

On Monday, Trump shared a quote from Chutkan during one January 6 defendantā€™s sentencing where she lamented the former president ā€œremains free to this day.ā€
Chutkan said: Judge in Donald Trumpā€™s D.C. Case Related to ā€˜Most Influentialā€™ Marxists
Typical bullshit hit piece! You must be paid to spew this garbage?

Wrong! He's charged with actual crimes.
Challenging an election is a constitutional right.

IMG_5770.jpeg

Act 22 actually.

Thatā€™s prosecuting free speech. No difference if I took all your posts and fabricated a crime.
But a crime was delivered. Read the indictments.

If you walk into a bank and say, give me your money or I'll shoot, that can be used as evidence in the crime of bank robbery...even if you pretend you didn't know robbing a bank was illegal. It's not a violation of free speech to do so.

None of the indictments are for any speech. The speech simply is evidence for intent to commit crimes.

Stop blindly repeating things you want to to believe from your favorite pundits. It makes you look silly.

Trump should have threatened electoral voters to switch votes like Democrats do.
This isn't about whatever segway into another whataboutism that is ultimately a false equivalence.

None of the indictments are related to free speech.

The statements included in the indictment are evidence, not crimes unto themselves.

Can you link what site is telling you this? I would like to clarify and see context for the nonsense they are telling you to think.

This isn't about whatever segway into another whataboutism that is ultimately a false equivalence.

None of the indictments are related to free speech.

The statements included in the indictment are evidence, not crimes unto themselves.

Can you link what site is telling you this? I would like to clarify and see context for the nonsense they are telling you to think.
Can you even tell us law prohibits challenging an election?

Trump should have threatened the electoral voters to switch their votes.

Let's Hear it for Law and Order!!!!
Can anyone please Explain to me
Exactly What in the Actual Fuck is he being Charged with?
Let's Hear it for Law and Order!!!!
Can anyone please Explain to me
Exactly What in the Actual Fuck is he being Charged with?
WHAT? Its proven Biden got millions from China, Ukraine and Rumania. For what? HMM we cant investigate that it's based on rumors. Flip this around: But Trump might sorta maybe did stuff based on sheer speculation, lets impeach him twice and indict him 7 zillion times based on hearsay allegations Democrats pulled out of thin air! Because NOBODY is above the law! I am done with democrats.

Can you even tell us law prohibits challenging an election?

There is no such law; but since none of the indictments are for legally challenging an election, it's a moot point.

Trump should have threatened the electoral voters to switch their votes.
Can you link a site yet that is telling you what to think?

I would like to see context.

Well, we see some of that, but I won't go so far as to say they have a kill list.

What the do have is a list of beliefs that they'd be willing to destroy over, which is essentially saying 'cancel'.

You were saying?

You were saying?
the entire THING is Disgusting.
it shows CLEARLY How far we have Fallen as a Nation

Forum List

Back