Trump:"Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' mvmt." Now Dems frantically rewriting history

Will liberals finally realize that the ex Secretary of State started the birther movement?

• No way, they are too stupid to read this article, because they never got past 3rd grade.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Somewhat, after having a night out , binge drinking, they some doubts now about the liberal media.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mostly because after 8 years of the lying Obama and the DNC screwing Bernie, i am going with Trump.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Even though Trump isnt the best choice, i cant vote for a sick candidate who could die next week.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Again- Why do you insist on believing that Donald Trump was just another gullible Birther- and its not his fault that he went full Birther......LOL- Donald Trump owns his Birtherism

Why do you believe that Clinton forced Trump to job on the train.

Remember- Hillary Clinton didn't once question Obama's eligiblity.

Trump did from 2011- 2015.

Why do you keep insisting that she played no part in this movement? It was Democrat operatives who started these rumors. Of course she couldn't confront Obama in the public, so she used covert means.

You read the information out from 2008 forward and you can see the question existed in the public forum during Obama's first election against her.

Trump didn't throw his hat in the ring until he tried to recycle it for Romney.

The best part is that Trump isn't running against Obama and no longer gives a shit about it. The only reason that you do is because you are hoping to stir up the Black vote to come out for Hillary but picked a dumb issue because she originated the bullshit, not Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idiots! Unthinking a-holes trying to give cover to Trump just ticks me off! You're as culpable and evil if accepting lame excuses over this issue! :banana2: :9:

The only thing evil is you dirty Hillary supporters who buy her lying line of bullshit. That bitch is going down. She is History and Trump will be a one term President but he will shake up Washington big time and that is what is needed in this country.

wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again!

Too funny. But I'd rather look forward to a better future than to stick my head in my ass and hope for more corruption under Hillary. That's just a nightmare. That is why she will keep declining in the polls. People know she's a lying piece of shit.

And dump isn't?

Today Donald Trump mentioned that "Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' movement".

Democrats immediately went ballistic, and started frantically rewriting what he said, almost before the microphone had cooled.

"Trump still says Hillary started the birther movement!!! That's a lie!!!"

No, libbies, Trump said she and her campaign started it.

What actually happened, back in 2008 as Hillary fought a bitter campaign against Barack Obama?

According to The Telegraph, a major newspaper in England:

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

"...supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

It has never been disproven by any Democrat, fact-checker, or other source, that this Hillary supporter started the "birther" movement that appeared during her campaign.

Democrat have to use subtle changes in what a Republican said, and quietly cut out the "And her campaign" part, to furiously scream and call him a "liar". But in fact, the Dems themselves are the ones lying about what Trump said... as usual.

Keep this in mind before you assume the Democrats are telling the truth. (Good advice for anything a Democrat says, at any time. You'd be surprised how often it turns out they themselves are the ones telling the lies.)
Ok... consider it disproven and never ler me see you make this lying Trump claim again....

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on Sat Mar 01 2008 04:47:59 GMT-0500 (EST) by FARS

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

Last edited:
Again- Why do you insist on believing that Donald Trump was just another gullible Birther- and its not his fault that he went full Birther......LOL- Donald Trump owns his Birtherism

Why do you believe that Clinton forced Trump to job on the train.

Remember- Hillary Clinton didn't once question Obama's eligiblity.

Trump did from 2011- 2015.

Why do you keep insisting that she played no part in this movement? It was Democrat operatives who started these rumors. Of course she couldn't confront Obama in the public, so she used covert means.

You read the information out from 2008 forward and you can see the question existed in the public forum during Obama's first election against her.

The best part is that Trump isn't running against Obama and no longer gives a shit about it. The only reason that you do is because you are hoping to stir up the Black vote to come out for Hillary but picked a dumb issue because she originated the bullshit, not Trump.

Idiots! Unthinking a-holes trying to give cover to Trump just ticks me off! You're as culpable and evil if accepting lame excuses over this issue!

The only thing evil is you dirty Hillary supporters who buy her lying line of bullshit. That bitch is going down. She is History and Trump will be a one term President but he will shake up Washington big time and that is what is needed in this country.

Too funny. But I'd rather look forward to a better future than to stick my head in my ass and hope for more corruption under Hillary. That's just a nightmare. That is why she will keep declining in the polls. People know she's a lying piece of shit.

The lying piece of shit is Donald Trump

From blaming his own Birther lies on Hillary Clinton to lying about President Obama

Trump lied and said he ended the Birther 'controversy' in 2011- yet as late as 2014- even after the State of Hawaii again confirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- Trump the liar was lying about President Obama
upload_2016-9-18_10-35-40.png

upload_2016-9-18_10-37-13.png

Donald Trump- Birther and Liar- which is redundent.

Donald Trump- who wants people to believe that he was just a gullible idiot fooled by Hillary Clinton.

"This is must-watch video of an interview by former TPM reporter Evan McMorris-Santoro, shot on April 16th 2011. It shows a remarkably candid Donald Trump explaining how and why he saw birtherism as essentially a ticket to power. He claims credit for "reinvigorating the issue" and criticizes then House Majority Leader Eric Cantor for knocking birthers because "people love this issue, especially in the Republican party."

Video of Trump Birthering in 2011

That is worthy of a thread of its own- Trump the Birther- Trump the liar.

Clinton started it - OWN IT!
No, she didn't. One of her staff did, according to her campaign manager in 2008.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link
Clinton started it - OWN IT!
No, she didn't. One of her staff did, according to her campaign manager in 2008.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

So you are admitting that Donald Trump is a liar.

When Donald Trump said that Hillary Clinton and her campaign started the Birther movement- that Donald Trump was a liar.

Idiots! Unthinking a-holes trying to give cover to Trump just ticks me off! You're as culpable and evil if accepting lame excuses over this issue!

The lying piece of shit is Donald Trump

From blaming his own Birther lies on Hillary Clinton to lying about President Obama

Trump lied and said he ended the Birther 'controversy' in 2011- yet as late as 2014- even after the State of Hawaii again confirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- Trump the liar was lying about President Obama
View attachment 90068
View attachment 90069

Donald Trump- Birther and Liar- which is redundent.

Donald Trump- who wants people to believe that he was just a gullible idiot fooled by Hillary Clinton.

It just shows how at least half the country is as delusional and stupid as he is because so many "still believe" Obama's some kind of Manchurian candidate! I feel sad for anyone who says they're a Republican! It's more than a little pathetic! :cuckoo:

BREAKING: Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached

"Since Barack Obama first became president, he has been doing everything he can to ensure that his college records remained sealed. He was very successful in this endeavor: until now.

Recently, “Americans for Freedom of Information” released copies of Obama’s transcripts from Occidental College, and what they revealed could get him impeached. According to America’s Freedom Fighters, the documents reveal the future president received financial aid as a student from Indonesia under the name of Barry Soetoro.

The transcript shows that when Obama applied for financial aid, he was awarded with a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. In order to qualify for this scholarship, students must first claim foreign citizenship.

This could finally be the proof that birthers need to get Obama impeached. This coupled with the fact that Obama was born in Kenya and that there is no record of him ever applying for U.S. citizenship certainly does not help his case at all."

BREAKING: Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached

"Since Barack Obama first became president, he has been doing everything he can to ensure that his college records remained sealed. He was very successful in this endeavor: until now.

Recently, “Americans for Freedom of Information” released copies of Obama’s transcripts from Occidental College, and what they revealed could get him impeached. According to America’s Freedom Fighters, the documents reveal the future president received financial aid as a student from Indonesia under the name of Barry Soetoro.

The transcript shows that when Obama applied for financial aid, he was awarded with a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. In order to qualify for this scholarship, students must first claim foreign citizenship.

This could finally be the proof that birthers need to get Obama impeached. This coupled with the fact that Obama was born in Kenya and that there is no record of him ever applying for U.S. citizenship certainly does not help his case at all."
How many times are you going to make an ass of yourself?

FALSE: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student

How many times are you going to make an ass of yourself?

FALSE: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student

With people like that, they just can't help themselves; truly pathetic! :banana: :beer: :boohoo:

Too bad it has less then zero credibility.
Bahahahaha!

Too bad it has less then zero credibility.
Bahahahaha!

It doesn't seem to matter with "low information" losers like Trump! They feel themselves on lies like this! It's so sad! :ack-1:

- - Children Of Rassilon : BATMAN Forever - - - Batman Forever - Batman Homage - -

Last edited:
Barry Obama lies to get whatever his PC rear wants. When he wanted a prep school scholarship, he was born in Keyna and a muslim. When he was running for president of the Law Review, he was born in Keyna. When he ran for Senate, he became a christian. When he ran for President, his place of birth changed from Kenya to Hawaii...

Barry Obama lies to get whatever his PC rear wants. When he wanted a prep school scholarship, he was born in Keyna and a muslim. When he was running for president of the Law Review, he was born in Keyna. When he ran for Senate, he became a christian. When he ran for President, his place of birth changed from Kenya to Hawaii...
Call the waaaabulance!

You know, if you could prove any one of those beyond a reasonable doubt -- you could make millions.

That you post them here instead proves they're nothing but more nonsense.

Forum List

Back