Trump hopes the economy crashes

No, it’s not a lie.

Your trying – and failing – to defend someone unfit to be president because of comments like this.
Show me where he says "I hope the economy crashes". He didn't.

Let me give you comprehension-challenged leftwingers another example: Today we are supposed to have flooding rains in my city. I have properties in my city, so I definitely don't want flooding rains, so if I say "When the flooding rains come, I hope they miss my properties", am I saying "I hope flooding rains come?" Of course I'm not.

Last edited:
Show me where he says "I hope the economy crashes". He didn't.

Let me give you comprehension-challenged leftwingers another example: Today we are supposed to have flooding rains in my city. I have properties in my city, so I definitely don't want flooding rains, so if I say "When the flooding rains come, I hope they miss my properties", am I saying "I hope flooding rains come?" Of course I'm not.
Again, it’s not a lie.

Here’s a report from a rightwing news site:

‘Donald Trump said he’s hoping for an economic crash within the next 12 months to improve his chances of beating Joe Biden in the November presidential election.

“When there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during these next 12 months, because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover,” Trump said during Monday’s episode of “Lou Dobbs Tonight.”’

You're the liar.

"And when there’s a crash — I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover." - orange pile
And when there’s a crash
"And when there’s a crash"

'When', moron. He sees one coming.

it's inevitable, and he wants the person responsible blamed for it.

That's why I keep saying that their rhetoric about 1/6/21 is going to come back to burn them, big time.
There will never be a significant change in this Country until prosecutors and Judges are held responsible for their illegal, immoral, unprofessional and egregious acts.

Look at Mike Nifong. He purposely, with malice and forethought, withheld evidence from the Duke LaCrosse trial, lied about it and when found out -- Got what? 30 days suspended?

And if he had been successful, the lives of several young men would have been ruined or put in prisons. Then there was The Group of 88.

Prosecutors are out of control in this Country. Of all the People in this Country, Blacks should be more aware of this than any of us. How many of them were railroaded into prison because they didn't have the means or the money to fight back? Just so the prosecutor could get a 'Win' on his record. There wasn't even malice on their part, just an animalistic disregard for the suffering of others.

The kind of criminal that would kill you, dead, just to steal your Cellphone. That kind of craven disregard for human life.

What this Country needs to do is take a look, a hard look, a REALLY hard look at our Prosecutorial Immunity Laws.

A prosecutor could come after you based on -- Nothing. Maybe because he doesn't like you, maybe because you have different political beliefs, maybe because he's just a scumbag.

He or she, could invent evidence out of the blue. Just make it up out of whole cloth.

You go broke, you sell your house, you cash in your children's College Funds, you borrow money from friends and relatives to pay for your defense and when you are found not guilty, when it is discovered that it was all completely made up.....??

Your life is destroyed, your marriage is ruined, your kids' futures are no more, dozens of lives have been changed for the worse........ When all that happens, you know what is done to the prosecutor??

Nothing. Not a GODDAMNED THING.

That needs to change. Prosecutors and Judges need to start going to prison for their criminal acts.

But they never do. Ever notice that?

And you know what else? Lawyers will not turn on each other. Judges won't put renegade prosecutors in prison, where half of them belong. Judges won't put renegade Judges in Prison for the most heinous acts imaginable -- Selling out.

You want to dismantle the Deep State? It needs to begin there. The disease in our Justice System isn't with the Cops, it is in the administrative end, with prosecutors and Judges. Even Defense Lawyers have been known to sell their clients out to the Deep State.

And no, I have never had a problem of this sort. Nor have any of my friends or relatives. Just an observer that cares about The American People

First let’s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
I am reminded of the time he said a real estate market crash was good for him, without regard for the millions of home owners who would be hurt by it. Because he is incapable of empathy and is concerned only for himself.

Again, it’s not a lie.

Here’s a report from a rightwing news site:

‘Donald Trump said he’s hoping for an economic crash within the next 12 months to improve his chances of beating Joe Biden in the November presidential election.

“When there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during these next 12 months, because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover,” Trump said during Monday’s episode of “Lou Dobbs Tonight.”’

Word games. The kind that children on the playground engage in. Word games.

Actually a step up for dimocrap scum. Word games.

There will never be a significant change in this Country until prosecutors and Judges are held responsible for their illegal, immoral, unprofessional and egregious acts.
And you believe they have engaged in illegal, immoral, unprofessional and egregious acts because................let me guess..............Trump finds himself being prosecuted for his alleged crimes.

More leftwing dishonesty. NY and CA Democrat governors decided to shut down their states in 2020. And you're pretending that's on Trump?

So did 47 other states.

Who was President?

Who recommended people avoid restaurants and schools?

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
Of course, he does. The orange douchebag is a traitor. And, anyone who wants him to be president is a traitor. Pure and simple.

As usual, the left care too much about what Trump says. The fact is, if people are feeling good about the economy they will re-elect Biden. If they don't, as they don't now, they will re-elect Trump. What Trump says does not matter. In fact, it looks like you are expecting the economy to falter yourself, otherwise you would have never made this stupid thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back