Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

No, it does not "underscore a contempt for national security". It is yet another nothingburger you have cooked up. But hey I get it, when you get paid by the word you have to come up something. Or you could get a real job, there's millions of them.
I have most of the leftards on ignore. There's only a few worth talking with. The rest of em are, as you say, not here for discussion

Hey, you dumbass fucking leftard bigot, he can meet with anyone he wants.
Yes, Sunshine, I had noted in post #1, "Trump is an ordinary citizen, free to break bread with whomever he chooses..."

Thank you for seconding me.

You keep on being you.....supporting white supremacists and Holocaust deniers and those who are OK with that.
People are free to hold any opinion they want. Freedom of thought is not what democrats support. Everyone disagreeing with democrats is a white supremacist. Larry Elder, Leo Terrell, Ben Carson are all black white supremacists. The only appropriate reaction to being called a white supremacist is to ignore it. The only appropriate reaction to calling Nick Fuentes a white supremacist is to ignore it.

Nobody on the right really gives two shits about the Jewish vote....They are on the next dem plantation over from the blacks for the most part.....The dems should care about anti-Semites in their own party like Omar least the Jews withhold their money.
The issue is common decency. Holocaust deniers should not be welcome in any party.

Forum List

Back