🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: “I Do Regret Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. It Was Tremendous Insult to Pocahontas”

Trump: “I Do Regret Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. It Was Tremendous Insult to Pocahontas”

The more Trump talks, the more I like him. :2up:

He's right. Pocahontas was a wonderful and brave woman. Kind, noble and generous.

Lyin Liz Warren is none of those things.

The more Trump talks, the more I like him. :2up:
The more Trump talks, the lower the number of votes he will get.

Pocahontas was an honest woman, Warren is a dishonest c*nt.

What exactly is Warren qualified to do, besides being a flaming lying lowlife liberal?

People forget she's a creation of the Republicans! She was to head a department overseeing financial institutions for Obama's admin. and Congress never confirmed her! It's their fault she went back to Mass. and beat their fair-haired boy, Brown! They never learn! It always comes back to haunt then when they perpetrate malfeasance and a dereliction to duty! :banana:

Last edited:
Awesome election strategy.

Will Trump get 30% of the vote?

That is the question.

People forget she's a creation of the Republicans! She was to head a department overseeing financial institutions for Obama's admin. and Congress never confirmed her! It's their fault she went back to Mass. and beat their fair-haired boy, Brown! They never learn! It always comes back to haunt then when they perpetrate malfeasance and a dereliction to duty! :banana:

"Malfeasance and a dereliction to duty?" Are you trying to say that Republicans were obligated to approve this bitch?

"Malfeasance and a dereliction to duty?" Are you trying to say that Republicans were obligated to approve this bitch?

Pretty much! If Obama wanted to hire his mother-in-law, they're obligated to at least give a hearing! This was one of many positions that they refused to fill! It's not their job to determine how his admin. is run; just advise and consent! :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :9:

Forum List

Back