🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP: I have better poll numbers than Lincoln, "I beat our honest Abe."

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Yep, Trump is more popular than Abraham Lincoln. I wonder how they conducted polling data in the mid-1800s? In the middle of a Civil War?

By the way since he was in EUROPE, he was boasting about this while overseas? Is he trying to PUMP UP Putin's opinion of him?

Trump says recent poll shows he's more popular than Lincoln

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 07/12/18 07:02 PM EDT 417

trumpdonald_070918gn5_lead.jpg

© Greg Nash

President Trump boasted about a poll on Thursday that he claims shows he's more popular than former President Lincoln.

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party,” Trump said in an interview with The Sun published on Thursday.
“Beating Lincoln,” Trump said. “I beat our Honest Abe.”

It is unclear what poll the president was referring to in the interview, as presidential approval polling did not exist during the presidency of Abraham Lincoln.

Trump earlier this week made a similar claim that appeared to refer to a Gallup poll indicating he is one of the most popular modern Republican presidents.

"New Poll says Trump, at over 90%, is the most popular Republican in history of the Party. Wow!" he tweeted....

Guess, he thinks he'd do well in England too...

“But the people of the U.K., and I’ll bet if you had an honest poll, I’d be very strong. They want the same thing I want. I love the U.K.,” Trump told The Sun.

“I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London,” Trump said. “I used to love London as a city. I haven’t been there in a long time. But when they make you feel unwelcome, why would I stay there?”

His polling numbers in England are soooo high, he is not moving by car anywhere. Helicoptering so he doesn't have to see ANYTHING he doesn't want to see.

You really are dense, along with most of the left. You have the inability to recognize jest in fun, and take everything literally. At least when it comes to this man. And we all know why. Because you can’t stand his winning. Lol

Pres. Trump makes those over the top remarks just to drive the lefty liberals into a crazed psychotic frenzy.

Such a beautiful sight to see!! ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

Honest Abe would be turning over in his grave over dishonest Trump.

Yep, Trump is more popular than Abraham Lincoln. I wonder how they conducted polling data in the mid-1800s? In the middle of a Civil War?

By the way since he was in EUROPE, he was boasting about this while overseas? Is he trying to PUMP UP Putin's opinion of him?

© Greg Nash

President Trump boasted about a poll on Thursday that he claims shows he's more popular than former President Lincoln.

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party,” Trump said in an interview with The Sun published on Thursday.

It is unclear what poll the president was referring to in the interview, as presidential approval polling did not exist during the presidency of Abraham Lincoln.

Trump earlier this week made a similar claim that appeared to refer to a Gallup poll indicating he is one of the most popular modern Republican presidents.

"New Poll says Trump, at over 90%, is the most popular Republican in history of the Party. Wow!" he tweeted....

Hilarious. As far as I know they didn't do these polls until after WW2.

Trump will say anything. And his supporters will believe anything.

Honest Abe would be turning over in his grave over dishonest Trump.
Obviously, you have never cracked open a history book and read about so called "honest" Abe.

Then you wouldn't be making such uneducated statements. .... :cool:

You really are dense, along with most of the left. You have the inability to recognize jest in fun, and take everything literally. At least when it comes to this man. And we all know why. Because you can’t stand his winning. Lol

You are as OBTUSE as your leader. Let me assure you, WE aren't the ones with the problem.

So since he says everything in jest, when shall we take him serious?

And you're literally admitting he's a clown. Clowns do everything in jest.

© Greg Nash

Trump is right -- he is the most popular, admired and well liked president in the history of our country.

Forum List

Back