🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

Eh. That isn't gonna happen.

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that.
But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid
that we gave them for their people.

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

No, I mean exactly what I said.

But it was during the Cold War, and you didn't mention that?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.
Central American countries had internal strife and we supported the dictators.

While our enemies were supporting commie revolutionaries.

Do they have any responsibility for that? Or do you just Blame America?

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

They dont have to cost $90 if there is a competative market

but why are they so cheap From china?

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Wanna pay $90 bucks for jeans? In the 1980s an auto worker was paid $90,000 per year. No wonder the manufacturers left.

Again, chinese workers live in cramped dorms, with little pay and no retirement benefits

thats not the life I expect for Americans just so you can have cheap bluejeans

So buy American made jeans, yes? Nobody is forcing you to buy Chinese.

Trade policy is a government function. You know that. Pretending otherwise, is a cowardly lie.

Well of course it is and it is that policy that is hurting us.

When you say something like "no one is stopping you" you are trying to make Trade Policy an individual responsibility.

"Free Trade" has not worked out for US, the way it was supposed to. We need new and better Trade Policy. Trump ran on that, and I hope he is making progress.

The sad thing is that whatever trump is for knee-jerk trump haters are against

The good thing is that smart people are not buying his bullshit and are aware that he is a grifter and nothing more.

What bullshit?

your side expected hundreds of thousands of deaths and libs are going to be disappointed about that

the media predicted that like Italy hospitals in America were going to be overrun with patients and people were going to be left to die for lack of respirators or ICU beds

but that didnt happen

where you have been blaming trump we now know he deserves credit instead

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Wanna pay $90 bucks for jeans? In the 1980s an auto worker was paid $90,000 per year. No wonder the manufacturers left.

Again, chinese workers live in cramped dorms, with little pay and no retirement benefits

Trade policy is a government function. You know that. Pretending otherwise, is a cowardly lie.

When you say something like "no one is stopping you" you are trying to make Trade Policy an individual responsibility.

"Free Trade" has not worked out for US, the way it was supposed to. We need new and better Trade Policy. Trump ran on that, and I hope he is making progress.

The good thing is that smart people are not buying his bullshit and are aware that he is a grifter and nothing more.

What bullshit?

your side expected hundreds of thousands of deaths and libs are going to be disappointed about that

the media predicted that like Italy hospitals in America were going to be overrun with patients and people were going to be left to die for lack of respirators or ICU beds

but that didnt happen

It is still early in the game. Oh, and I do not have a side but Trump is a grifter.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Said the man pretending that Trade Policy is something for individuals to do.

Instead of a government function.

Where did you get that silly notion from? Mind-boggling because people have choices?

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Not at all. You have the right to buy what you want and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. It has nothing to do
with trade policy. Trump is not making progress because his manner has resulted in our trading partners moving
closer to China and away from us. It may end with us as an isolationist country and then watch your price for goods skyrocket without any competition.

Foreign trade has nothing to do with trade policy?

DUde. Words have actual meanings. YOu don't just get to string them together and pretend they make sense because it fits the structure of a response.

Try again, this time with an actual answer.

Trade policy is a government function and your pretense that is not, is just you wanting to have your policy, without having to honesty defend it, based on it's merits.

Dood, of course, trade policy is a government function and people have choices, yes?

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Where did you get that silly notion from? Mind-boggling because people have choices?

From your words. YOu responded to a point on trade policy with a call for individual action.

Your denial of that, is just you gaslighting.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Not at all. You have the right to buy what you want and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. It has nothing to do
with trade policy. Trump is not making progress because his manner has resulted in our trading partners moving
closer to China and away from us. It may end with us as an isolationist country and then watch your price for goods skyrocket without any competition.

Foreign trade has nothing to do with trade policy?

DUde. Words have actual meanings. YOu don't just get to string them together and pretend they make sense because it fits the structure of a response.

Try again, this time with an actual answer.

Trade policy is a government function and your pretense that is not, is just you wanting to have your policy, without having to honesty defend it, based on it's merits.

Dood, of course, trade policy is a government function and people have choices, yes?

When you respond to a point about Trade Policy, with a call to individual action, you are dodging defending the Trade Policy you want, with dishonest gaslighting.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

What bullshit?

but that didnt happen

It is still early in the game. Oh, and I do not have a side but Trump is a grifter.

Trump has exceeded liberal expectations and dashed liberals hopes for a massive death count

but the economy is going to be in the toilet for a long tome to come

so at least the left can have that to hang on to

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie
I say they are

nevermind low level china apologists like you

at the highest level of government, corporations and academia there is a shocking level of stupidity towards trade with our No 1 enemy in the world
"a shocking level of stupidity"? Nah, just realism.
Your realism is that you accept the dowfall of America to be replaced by china

and I say hell no to that

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You keep demanding that I buy American made products that dont exist

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

From your words. YOu responded to a point on trade policy with a call for individual action.

Your denial of that, is just you gaslighting.

I responded to a "point" on trade policy that nobody is stopping you from buying American products at high prices.
If you gleaned anything else from my comment, oh well.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You keep demanding that I buy American made products that dont exist

Image result for are there jeans made in the USA
Bullet Blues designer blue jeans for women and men are proudly manufactured in the USA. Bullet Blues jeans are 100% made with American resources and craftsmenship. The high quality denim is manufactured in North Carolina and the custom rivets are made in Kentucky.Feb 23, 2020

American Made Jeans: A Made in USA Source List • USA ...
www.usalovelist.com › american-

I say they are

at the highest level of government, corporations and academia there is a shocking level of stupidity towards trade with our No 1 enemy in the world

My realism is that China is a player and we have to accept that. Nothing more. However, since you mentioned it, I believe that Trump is increasing China's influence with his boorish behavior.

I say they are

My realism is that China is a player and we have to accept that. Nothing more. However, since you mentioned it, I believe that Trump is increasing China's influence with his boorish behavior.
We do not have to accept china’s terms - which is what past 4 presidents have done

in order to keep their jobs American workers do not have to accept the low wages and standard of living that chinese peasants get

I say they are

We do not have to accept china’s terms - which is what past 4 presidents have done

in order to keep their jobs American workers do not have to accept the low wages and standard of living that chinese peasants get
Nobody said that they should. However, it is Trump's manner that is giving China more muscle in world affairs and foreign trade.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

I did not decide trade policy when clinton was presidet

nor under bush and obama who were both chinese flunkies

but with trump we have someone that is willing to stand up to china on trade

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie and Trump's boorish manner has chased our trading partners into China's lap, making China stronger and our country weaker.

boorish manner ??? we call it plain speak ! screw the china 1st America 2nd globalist snobs !

I say they are

Nobody said that they should. However, it is Trump's manner that is giving China more muscle in world affairs and foreign trade.
Sure you did

you sneer at any effort to redress the trade imbalance with china by telling us American workers are overpaid

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie and Trump's boorish manner has chased our trading partners into China's lap, making China stronger and our country weaker.

boorish manner ??? we call it plain speak ! screw the china 1st America 2nd globalist snobs !

Really? "plain speak"? We are the ones who are getting screwed by Trump's "plain speak". He has been relatively unsuccessful because of his "plain speak". The idea is to get what we want in an acceptable way, and that can be done. Now, as our trading partners tilt toward China, we are on the outside looking in and his "plain speak"
will bite us in the ass as we become isolated and our cost of goods skyrocket. And guess who will be the first to bellow? YOU.

Now, as our trading partners tilt toward China, we are on the outside looking in and his "plain speak"
None of that is true

other nations buy very little from the US and only want to sell to us

that hasnt changed

and now since the chinese disease even the dumb-as-dirt euro’s are beginning to see china as a threat

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

Really? "plain speak"? We are the ones who are getting screwed by Trump's "plain speak". He has been relatively unsuccessful because of his "plain speak". The idea is to get what we want in an acceptable way, and that can be done. Now, as our trading partners tilt toward China, we are on the outside looking in and his "plain speak"
will bite us in the ass as we become isolated and our cost of goods skyrocket. And guess who will be the first to bellow? YOU.

Any trading "partner" that is offended that we, as Americans, want more balanced trade, instead of letting them fuck US constantly,

is welcome to go have try to be China's bitch for a change.

Forum List

Back