🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.
Wrong

we won the military conflict

but the democrats in congress stabbed America and the south vietnamese in the back
We lost the conflict regardless of who stabbed whom. We got involved in a civil war and we should have minded our own business, and that is my point.
Thats what the traitors in the democrat party want people to believe

we stopped communist expansion in Asia by fighting the Vietnam War even if south vietnam was lost

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

Eh. That isn't gonna happen.

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that.
But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid
that we gave them for their people.

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

No, I mean exactly what I said.

But it was during the Cold War, and you didn't mention that?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.
Central American countries had internal strife and we supported the dictators.

While our enemies were supporting commie revolutionaries.

Do they have any responsibility for that? Or do you just Blame America?

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

They dont have to cost $90 if there is a competative market

but why are they so cheap From china?

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

What do you base that on? Only a small percentage of food requires stoop harvesting.

That is what is happening whether it is "stoop" or not.

So, give those jobs to Americans. Pedro go home.

" It is irresponsible for Democrats to call for opening our borders while most American citizens remain locked down in their homes.
Democrats were wrong at the start of this crisis when they attacked President Trump for restricting travel from China, and they're wrong now. " - President Trump

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

What do you base that on? Only a small percentage of food requires stoop harvesting.

Americans won't do those jobs as been the case.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Then let the farms go fallow. We import everything else, fuck it. Let's import food too.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Except that Germany has higher labor costs and still is an export giant. So it's not that.

it was an immigrant who assassinated President McKinley. it was also an immigrant in Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Bobby Kennedy.

i've had enough of immigrants!

what Ted Kennedy said about the 1965 immigration act and what it would do to america is about as accurate as what he originally said about Mary Jo Kopechne

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

They will if they are hungry enough

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Then let the farms go fallow. We import everything else, fuck it. Let's import food too.

We can allow guest farm workers

but only on the condition that only the worker is here but their family must remain in Mexico

that and increasing automation so that we dont need foreign labor

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Agreed.

Free Trade was tried. Now we see the results, and they are not what we were promised.

Time to change the policy.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

We can allow guest farm workers

but only on the condition that only the worker is here but their family must remain in Mexico

that and increasing automation so that we dont need foreign labor

And serious punishment if they overstay.

immigration is not a civil right, my friends

if we have unfettered immigration, America would never have another pro-life president again. in other words, it would be the end of america, in so many ways!

Supposedly Trump shutdown immigration to protect American jobs, With the number of Americans who are unemployed he wanted Americans not to have to compete for those jobs with immigrants
Problem is he left the door open for all green card applicants and H1-B visas, so there is a huge loophole to let in more immigrants

it would be constitutional to force folks to renounce Sharia if they want to be citizens. America is a christian nation, a protestant one at that!

the left believes the declaration of independence was written by the KKK, and that Uncle Sam is a degenerate.

they have a warped view of america, my friends!

at a time when America's identity is under unrelenting assault from the left, you have to say: THANK GOD FOR TRUMP!

Forum List

Back