🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

Eh. That isn't gonna happen.

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that

But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

What happened to the 5 year limit that Clinton put on welfare? It seemed to be working.

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that.
But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid
that we gave them for their people.

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

best president ever!

See post 276

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

No, I mean exactly what I said.

best president ever!

See post 276

But it was during the Cold War, and you didn't mention that?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

If any of you took highschool
That qualifies you as a GUILT-RIDDEN bleeding heart lib

those countries have a 400 year history of being backward and incompetent

the local population failed in their own country and now want to bring their failure here

best president ever!

See post 276

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that

What happened to the 5 year limit that Clinton put on welfare? It seemed to be working.

There was never a total 5 year limit

because there were always waivers for the worst of the worst

best president ever!

See post 276

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.
Central American countries had internal strife and we supported the dictators.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.

While our enemies were supporting commie revolutionaries.

Do they have any responsibility for that? Or do you just Blame America?

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

If any of you took highschool
That qualifies you as a GUILT-RIDDEN bleeding heart lib

those countries have a 400 year history of being backward and incompetent

the local population failed in their own country and now want to bring their failure here
Oh. now I know what qualifies me. Thank you for sharing

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.
Wrong

we won the military conflict

but the democrats in congress stabbed America and the south vietnamese in the back

They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.
Wrong

but the democrats in congress stabbed America and the south vietnamese in the back
We lost the conflict regardless of who stabbed whom. We got involved in a civil war and we should have minded our own business, and that is my point.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Wrong

We lost the conflict regardless of who stabbed whom. We got involved in a civil war and we should have minded our own business, and that is my point.

Containment made it our business.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

What do you base that on? Only a small percentage of food requires stoop harvesting.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

What do you base that on? Only a small percentage of food requires stoop harvesting.

That is what is happening whether it is "stoop" or not.

Forum List

Back