🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

Eh. That isn't gonna happen.

I’m sure libs will do their best to make sure of that.
But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid
that we gave them for their people.

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

No, I mean exactly what I said.

But it was during the Cold War, and you didn't mention that?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.
Central American countries had internal strife and we supported the dictators.

While our enemies were supporting commie revolutionaries.

Do they have any responsibility for that? Or do you just Blame America?

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

They dont have to cost $90 if there is a competative market

but why are they so cheap From china?

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Wanna pay $90 bucks for jeans? In the 1980s an auto worker was paid $90,000 per year. No wonder the manufacturers left.

best president ever!

I am in agreement with Trump on this, but for different reasons. He is using the lame excuse that he wants to save jobs for Americans when he knows that immigrants do the dirty work that lazy Americans won't do. He will try to make it permanent while farmers are destroying their crops that cannot be salvaged due to lack of help.

See post 276

But someday the welfare system will crash under its own weight and bleeding hearts will have nothing to say about it

I know it won't happen but it plays well with his followers, yes? Or he hopes that it does.
In my view immigration from Central America has nothing to do with bleeding hearts. If any of you took highschool
history, you would learn that we have some responsibility for the influx, as our governments have supported dictators
over the years in the name of oil, and the populace suffered and is still suffering as these dictators sucked up the aid

You mean, during the Cold War, when commie guerrillas were trying to take over nations to implement totalitarian genocidal tyrannies?

That's like saying America is bad for dropping bombs on Germany, but not mentioning that it as during WWII.

Context matters.

We are discussing Central America, not the cold war. We are discussing aid and support for oil, not bombing.

I don't blame America. I said that we have some responsibility because we wanted their oil and didn't give a shit about anything else. They had revolution like in Viet Nam and you remember that, yes? We got our asses whupped.

You are certainly blaming America for the shit condition of Latin America, and your denial is not credible.

You are giving the Soviets a pass, probably because you are motivated by anti-Americanism AND you are just more sympathetic to communists than to your fellow citizens.

The point of all this is, that your reasons for opposing the ban on Immigration,

you won't admit.

No, I agree with the ban to protect us from the spread of disease and not to protect jobs as the excuse used by Trump. Farmers are destroying crops today because of a lack of help and immigrants are afraid to work lest they are caught and deported. And guess what? Your prices will rise for farm products.

The ban should be extended indefinitely and a small rise is farm products, if it happens, is a small price to pay.

Always a small price to you trumpers. I am talking about a large increase. U.S. made jeans cost upwards of $90 dollars today if you can find them. That is not a small price.

What do you base that on? Only a small percentage of food requires stoop harvesting.

That is what is happening whether it is "stoop" or not.

So, give those jobs to Americans. Pedro go home.

Americans won't do those jobs as been the case.

They will if they are hungry enough

No they won't, or they will do it in a typically sloppy fashion or collect welfare instead. If you are on welfare your medical is covered for you and child. Wild, eh?

Worst POTUS ever.
Indeed,the motherfucker has just earned that honor by giving authority of that evil organization fema to run the country instead of the president himself.fema gives the cia a run for its money as an evil organization,the cia of course has always made the third reich and Stalin look like a bunch of choir boys,this wolf in a sheep’s clothing has got the sheep in America brainwashed he is working for the American people. We are in dangerous times now,the government will say they have a vaccine for us but it will be harmful to us instead just like the flu shot is that we have been conditioned is beneficial to us but slowly harms us as the years go by. I won’t take the vaccine,they will have to kill me or throw me in jail first before I take it. The trump lovers worshipping of this man is sick,this guy could kill an older woman right in front of their eyes and he could still do no wrong in their eyes :rolleyes-41: the trump sheep are as bad as the Obama worshipping sheep who also could not see the crimes he committed:rolleyes-41:
you were bullied very badly in school weren't you .
Typical,when the trump apologists trolls can’t counter the facts,They make childish posts like this:thup::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Banning immigration is a great policy for American workers and American families.

Do you mean right now, or in the future? It sounds as though there’s almost no immigration going on right now, anyway. :dunno:

Yes. And if we could find a way to do it in the past, then too.
Banning immigration when immigration is already pretty much halted is great policy?

Yes. The last 60 years have demonstrated that asking US labor to compete with Third World labor is a bad policy for the American worker and the American families.

I have already emailed the White House my support for extending the ban indefinitely.

I mean, everyone that opposes that, already hates the president, and his supporters so fuck them.
I’m pretty sure not everyone who opposes an indefinite ban on immigration hates the president. I’m still unclear on how such a ban helps now, though, if immigration has already been pretty much halted. Is it just in the hope that such a ban will be extended?

Pretty much. Emotional candy to take their minds off all the failures. With the Gullibles it doesn't take much.
Post 9 for example --- typical.

BEST POTUS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE TRUMP! :up: :clap2:

Not exactly a ton of deep thought going on there.
:clap::clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile::yes_text12:
You can say that again.oh my god how the sheep In america have taken in by this wolf in sheep’s clothing still after all this time :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

slave wages, no environmental controls, and other things that libs claim to be against

That is exactly why our manufacturing left the U.S. They were not competitive, and the unions kept striking for more money.

Why should Americans with a middle class lifestyle have to compete with slave labor in china?

will you be happy when more people join the welfare class so that you can buy cheaper bluejeans?

Wanna pay $90 bucks for jeans? In the 1980s an auto worker was paid $90,000 per year. No wonder the manufacturers left.

Again, chinese workers live in cramped dorms, with little pay and no retirement benefits

thats not the life I expect for Americans just so you can have cheap bluejeans

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

What do you base that on? Only a small percentage of food requires stoop harvesting.

No they won't, or they will do it in a typically sloppy fashion or collect welfare instead. If you are on welfare your medical is covered for you and child. Wild, eh?

Dont give able bodied citizens welfare

thats what robbed them of personal pride and responsibility in the first place

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Dont give able bodied citizens welfare

thats what robbed them of personal pride and responsibility in the first place

Their responsibility was never present. Always looking to beat the system.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Again, chinese workers live in cramped dorms, with little pay and no retirement benefits

So buy American made jeans, yes? Nobody is forcing you to buy Chinese.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Trade policy is a government function. You know that. Pretending otherwise, is a cowardly lie.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Trade policy is a government function. You know that. Pretending otherwise, is a cowardly lie.

Well of course it is and it is that policy that is hurting us.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

I did not decide trade policy when clinton was presidet

nor under bush and obama who were both chinese flunkies

but with trump we have someone that is willing to stand up to china on trade

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

When you say something like "no one is stopping you" you are trying to make Trade Policy an individual responsibility.

"Free Trade" has not worked out for US, the way it was supposed to. We need new and better Trade Policy. Trump ran on that, and I hope he is making progress.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

When you say something like "no one is stopping you" you are trying to make Trade Policy an individual responsibility.

"Free Trade" has not worked out for US, the way it was supposed to. We need new and better Trade Policy. Trump ran on that, and I hope he is making progress.

Not at all. You have the right to buy what you want and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. It has nothing to do
with trade policy. Trump is not making progress because his manner has resulted in our trading partners moving
closer to China and away from us. It may end with us as an isolationist country and then watch your price for goods skyrocket without any competition.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

Not at all. You have the right to buy what you want and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. It has nothing to do
with trade policy. Trump is not making progress because his manner has resulted in our trading partners moving
closer to China and away from us. It may end with us as an isolationist country and then watch your price for goods skyrocket without any competition.

Foreign trade has nothing to do with trade policy?

DUde. Words have actual meanings. YOu don't just get to string them together and pretend they make sense because it fits the structure of a response.

Try again, this time with an actual answer.

Trade policy is a government function and your pretense that is not, is just you wanting to have your policy, without having to honesty defend it, based on it's merits.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

The sad thing is that whatever trump is for knee-jerk trump haters are against

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

You said it yourself

”When you can find them”

I did not decide trade policy when clinton was presidet

nor under bush and obama who were both chinese flunkies

but with trump we have someone that is willing to stand up to china on trade

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie and Trump's boorish manner has chased our trading partners into China's lap, making China stronger and our country weaker.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

The good thing is that smart people are not buying his bullshit and are aware that he is a grifter and nothing more.

best president ever!

See post 276

Context matters.

you won't admit.

The good thing is that smart people are not buying his bullshit and are aware that he is a grifter and nothing more.

Said the man pretending that Trade Policy is something for individuals to do.

Instead of a government function.

Nobody is a Chinese flunkie
I say they are

nevermind low level china apologists like you

at the highest level of government, corporations and academia there is a shocking level of stupidity towards trade with our No 1 enemy in the world

Forum List

Back